|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Lois' condition?
(a) Brain damage.
2. Where does Mr. Holmes recover from his injuries?
(a) At Dr. Knowles' home.
(b) At Miss Herne's home.
(c) At home.
(d) The hospital.
3. Which of the following does Mr. Holmes NOT admit to Margret?
(a) He did love her.
(b) He never loved her.
(c) He has ambitions.
(d) He still loves her.
4. Where does Margret say she will wait for Mr. Holmes?
(a) In heaven.
(b) At the mill.
(c) At the stone wall.
(d) At the well.
5. Who sets fire to the mill?
(a) Mr. Holmes.
(b) Mr. Herne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Lois NOT give to Mr. Holmes?
2. Who stays by Mr. Holmes' bedside continually during his recuperation?
3. What is Mr. Holmes aware of as he sits in his room?
4. Who set up Lois in her business?
5. What does Margret find that prompts her to write this story?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)