|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the conditions in the mill where Lois Yare worked as a child?
(c) Little food.
(d) Poor ventilation.
2. Which of the following does NOT characterize Margret's world?
3. Who follows Margret home?
(a) Mr. Howth.
(b) Dr. Knowles.
(c) Frankie Murray.
(d) Jerry Grayson.
4. In what state does the story take place?
5. Who is the only one who feeds the caged chicken in Margret's office?
(b) Mr. Holmes.
(c) Dr. Knowles.
(d) Mr. Pike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Lois' condition?
2. What kind of dog does Margret have?
3. What is the name of the textile mill where Margret worked?
4. What is Mrs. Howth doing as Margret does her chores?
5. Who visits the Howth family every night?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)