|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lois' produce symbolize?
(a) Agricultural methods.
(b) Agrarian techniques.
(c) New life and vitality.
2. From where has Lois' father returned?
(b) The navy.
(c) An overseas job.
(d) The army.
3. From what affliction does Margret's father suffer?
(d) Leg deformity.
4. What book does Margret read?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Oliver Twist.
(c) The Odyssey.
(d) Great Expectations.
5. Margret shares office space with ____________.
(a) A pool of women.
(b) Dr. Knowles.
(c) A chicken.
(d) One other girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following has Margret NOT given up in order to work?
2. Margret starts work at the mill on what day?
3. How does Margret get to work this morning?
4. Who stares at Margret as she reads?
5. Who visits the Howth family every night?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)