|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of milk does Boxer prefer?
2. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 2?
3. What does Boxer think the outcome of the fight will be in round one?
4. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of at the start of Round 2?
5. What is Boxer determined to do the rest of his life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the character relationship between Visitor and Woman. How does the relationship between these two characters define the other? How does their relationship define other people mentioned in the play?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relevance of Mona Lisa in the play 'Suitcase'.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the relationship between Mr. Kimura and Boxer and how the interactions between the two address the message of Abe's play. Be sure to explain in your essay who Mr. Kimura is.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)