|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer find restrictive about his lifestyle?
2. What will happen if Boxer loses this fight?
3. What does Boxer think about winning?
4. What does the audience learn is Boxer's motto in round 2?
5. What does Boxer say won't fail him once he gets into the ring?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Kobe Abe's biographical information and how it influences the play 'The Man who Turned into a Stick'.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relevance of Mona Lisa in the play 'Suitcase'.
Essay Topic 3
Describe both the literal and symbolic meaning of the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase'. What does the suitcase represent in the play?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)