|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer like to put on his shoes before entering a boxing ring?
2. What does the voice in round two tell Boxer to do?
3. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
4. Who is the main character of 'The Cliff of Time' ?
5. What does Boxer admit his lifestyle is doing to him?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relevance of Mona Lisa in the play 'Suitcase'.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss both the literal and symbolic meanings of the stick in 'The Man who Turned into a Stick'. What does the stick mean in the context of the play?
Essay Topic 3
Which play does the quote "Once again, a man turned into a stick and vanished" come from and who speaks the phrase? What does the quote mean in context of the whole play?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)