|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Boxer at the start of round 4?
2. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
3. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
4. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 3?
5. What instrument signals the end of a round in 'The Cliff of Time'?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relevance of Mona Lisa in the play 'Suitcase'.
Essay Topic 2
Which play does the quote "Once again, a man turned into a stick and vanished" come from and who speaks the phrase? What does the quote mean in context of the whole play?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the importance of monologue in the play 'Cliff of Time'. How does Abe use monologue to create the plot in this story? Be sure to include the definition of monologue in your answer.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)