Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
2. What message is in the fortune cookies that Boxer opens?
3. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
4. What does Boxer like to put on his shoes before entering a boxing ring?
5. At what distance should one keep their opponent according to Boxer?
Discuss the relationship between Mr. Kimura and Boxer and how the interactions between the two address the message of Abe's play. Be sure to explain in your essay who Mr. Kimura is.
Choose one of the titles in parentheses in Abe's play and explain why Abe chose that title and how it relates to the message of the play.
Describe the character of Boxer and what the play 'Cliff of Time' reveals about his personality and history. What is Abe trying to convey to the audience through this character?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)