Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
2. What message is in the fortune cookies that Boxer opens?
3. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
4. What does Boxer like to put on his shoes before entering a boxing ring?
5. At what distance should one keep their opponent according to Boxer?
Essay Topic 1
What is the message Boxer receives in the three fortune cookies? What does this message mean in context of the play? What is the symbolic meaning of the fortune cookies?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relevance of Mona Lisa in the play 'Suitcase'.
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the titles in parentheses in Abe's play and explain why Abe chose that title and how it relates to the message of the play.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)