|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer say about failing in this business in round 3?
2. How do Boxer's arms feel in round 3?
3. What does Boxer say won't fail him once he gets into the ring?
4. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of at the start of Round 2?
5. What does Boxer think the outcome of the fight will be in round one?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Woman's choice to not look inside the suitcase at the end of the play say about the message Abe is trying to convey? Does he convey this message clearly?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relevance of Mona Lisa in the play 'Suitcase'.
Essay Topic 3
Define the term conflict. Choose one of Abe's plays and explain what the conflict is in the play and how that conflict is expressed in the plot.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)