Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
2. What message is in the fortune cookies that Boxer opens?
3. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
4. What does Boxer like to put on his shoes before entering a boxing ring?
5. At what distance should one keep their opponent according to Boxer?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of Abe's plays and discuss the theme of that play. Be sure to discuss how Abe addresses that theme throughout the play, symbolically and otherwise.
Essay Topic 2
What is the message Boxer receives in the three fortune cookies? What does this message mean in context of the play? What is the symbolic meaning of the fortune cookies?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the character relationship between Visitor and Woman. How does the relationship between these two characters define the other? How does their relationship define other people mentioned in the play?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)