|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of at the start of Round 2?
2. What does Mr. Kimura look like?
3. What does Boxer accept at the end of round 4?
4. What does Boxer think about winning?
5. What does Boxer dream of eating one day?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of the titles in parentheses in Abe's play and explain why Abe chose that title and how it relates to the message of the play.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the character of Boxer and what the play 'Cliff of Time' reveals about his personality and history. What is Abe trying to convey to the audience through this character?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relevance of Mona Lisa in the play 'Suitcase'.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)