|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 3?
2. During round one of the fight, what does the voice tell Boxer to do?
3. What type of milk does Boxer prefer?
4. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
5. What does Mr. Kimura look like?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe both the literal and symbolic meaning of the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase'. What does the suitcase represent in the play?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how the three plays in this collection are linked and why Abe chose to place these three plays in one collection? Start with 'Suitcase' and continue through 'The Man who Turned into a Stick.' Make sure to address the points in each play that share similar themes with the previous plays.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relevance of Mona Lisa in the play 'Suitcase'.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)