|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boxer ask Mr. Kimura at the start of 'The Cliff of Time'?
(a) How his day was.
(b) How his boxing was the other day.
(c) What his weight class is.
(d) What time the fight starts.
2. Why does Boxer say his body feels refreshed prior to the fight?
(a) He took vitamins.
(c) He had a good night sleep.
(d) He ate a pizza.
3. During round one of the fight, what does the voice tell Boxer to do?
(a) Which moves to make.
(b) To fall down.
(c) To forfeit.
(d) To bob and weave.
4. Who is the main character of 'The Cliff of Time' ?
(a) Mr. Kimura.
5. What will happen if Boxer loses this fight?
(a) People will boo.
(b) He will retire.
(c) His boss will fire him.
(d) He will lose his ranking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message is in the fortune cookies that Boxer opens?
2. What is Boxer determined to do the rest of his life?
3. What instrument signals the end of a round in 'The Cliff of Time'?
4. What does the offstage voice tell Boxer it is time for?
5. What does Boxer accept at the end of round 4?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)