|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message is in the fortune cookies that Boxer opens?
(a) "Great fortune arrives on strange horses".
(b) "A windfall is coming your way".
(d) "The tide is coming".
2. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
(a) Boxer is called to collect his prize.
(b) Boxer calls for help.
(c) Boxer hugs his coach.
(d) Boxer gets the girl.
3. What emotions does Boxer feel in the first round?
(a) He is doubtful and frightened.
(b) He is fearful.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is both aggressive and cautious.
4. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
(a) To hit high.
(b) To take it easy.
(c) To hit low.
(d) To quit.
5. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer dream of eating one day?
2. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
3. What does Mr. Kimura look like?
4. What does the audience learn is Boxer's motto in round 2?
5. What does Boxer plead with Mr. Kimura for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)