|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the voice ask Boxer after round 2 ends?
(a) If Boxer is ready to quit.
(b) If Boxer understands the coaching advice.
(c) If Boxer is sure he wants to win.
(d) If Boxer wants to lose.
2. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
(a) To take it easy.
(b) To hit low.
(c) To quit.
(d) To hit high.
3. Why is it strange that Boxer rose for work that morning?
(a) It was Sunday.
(b) He had been relieved of work duties.
(c) He works the evening shift.
(d) It was Saturday.
4. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
5. What does Boxer ask Mr. Kimura at the start of 'The Cliff of Time'?
(a) What time the fight starts.
(b) What his weight class is.
(c) How his day was.
(d) How his boxing was the other day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer dream of eating one day?
2. What instrument signals the end of a round in 'The Cliff of Time'?
3. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
4. What does the offstage voice tell Boxer it is time for?
5. Why does Boxer enjoy the fight?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)