|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the audience learn is Boxer's motto in round 2?
(a) "A day starts with morning"
(b) "Fight then pray".
(c) "Eat, pray, love".
(d) "A fight begins even before it begins".
2. What is Boxer determined to do the rest of his life?
(a) Eat whatever he wants.
(d) Coach boxing.
3. What does the voice in round two tell Boxer to do?
(a) Circle the opponent.
(c) Play dead.
(d) Bob and weave.
4. What object that Boxer is wearing does he claim is good luck?
(a) His trunks.
(b) His socks.
(c) His hat.
(d) His shoes.
5. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 2?
(a) His boss.
(c) His diary.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer say about failing in this business in round 3?
2. What does Boxer think about winning?
3. What instrument signals the end of a round in 'The Cliff of Time'?
4. Why does Boxer enjoy the fight?
5. At what distance should one keep their opponent according to Boxer?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)