|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
(a) Boxer calls for help.
(b) Boxer hugs his coach.
(c) Boxer gets the girl.
(d) Boxer is called to collect his prize.
2. What does Boxer ask Mr. Kimura at the start of 'The Cliff of Time'?
(a) What time the fight starts.
(b) How his day was.
(c) What his weight class is.
(d) How his boxing was the other day.
3. Why does Boxer enjoy the fight?
(a) It's therapeutic.
(b) It's dangerous.
(c) Life is clear cut in the ring.
(d) It makes him money.
4. How many fortune cookies does Boxer tell Mr. Kimura he recently opened?
5. What does Boxer like to put on his shoes before entering a boxing ring?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the voice ask Boxer after round 2 ends?
2. Why is it strange that Boxer rose for work that morning?
3. What object that Boxer is wearing does he claim is good luck?
4. What does Mr. Kimura look like?
5. What does Boxer say about failing in this business in round 3?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)