|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 3?
(a) How great he feels.
(b) How sore he is.
(c) How bad his opponent is.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Boxer ask Mr. Kimura at the start of 'The Cliff of Time'?
(a) How his boxing was the other day.
(b) What time the fight starts.
(c) What his weight class is.
(d) How his day was.
3. What does Boxer think about winning?
(a) It is a matter of life and death.
(b) He only does it for his mother.
(c) It is crucial.
(d) It is not important.
4. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 2?
(b) His boss.
(c) His wife.
(d) His diary.
5. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
(a) Total control.
(b) Little control.
(c) He is ready for round 5.
(d) He is strong like an ox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer plead with Mr. Kimura for?
2. During round one of the fight, what does the voice tell Boxer to do?
3. What does Boxer say about failing in this business in round 3?
4. What does the offstage voice tell Boxer it is time for?
5. What does Boxer like to put on his shoes before entering a boxing ring?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)