|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object that Boxer is wearing does he claim is good luck?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His trunks.
(c) His socks.
(d) His hat.
2. What does Boxer think the outcome of the fight will be in round one?
(a) He will knock out his opponent.
(b) He will win.
(c) He will lose.
(d) It will be a tie.
3. What does Boxer dream of eating one day?
(a) Jelly donuts.
(d) A steak.
4. What does Boxer plead with Mr. Kimura for?
(a) Another fight.
(c) Better training.
(d) A night out.
5. Who is the main character of 'The Cliff of Time' ?
(b) Mr. Kimura.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Boxer's arms feel in round 3?
2. What does Boxer find restrictive about his lifestyle?
3. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
4. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
5. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)