|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boxer accept at the end of round 4?
(a) He lost.
(b) He is not the boxer he once was.
(c) He is the world champion.
(d) He won.
2. What does the offstage voice tell Boxer it is time for?
(a) Let's get ready to rummmmbbbbleeee!
(b) It's time to remember your ancestors and pray.
(c) It is time for sparring practice.
(d) It's time to call it a day.
3. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
(a) To hit low.
(b) To quit.
(c) To hit high.
(d) To take it easy.
4. Who is the main character of 'The Cliff of Time' ?
(b) Mr. Kimura.
5. What does Boxer ask Mr. Kimura at the start of 'The Cliff of Time'?
(a) How his boxing was the other day.
(b) How his day was.
(c) What his weight class is.
(d) What time the fight starts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer think about winning?
2. How many fortune cookies does Boxer tell Mr. Kimura he recently opened?
3. Why is it strange that Boxer rose for work that morning?
4. What does the voice ask Boxer after round 2 ends?
5. What does the voice in round two tell Boxer to do?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)