|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During round one of the fight, what does the voice tell Boxer to do?
(a) To fall down.
(b) To bob and weave.
(c) Which moves to make.
(d) To forfeit.
2. Why is it strange that Boxer rose for work that morning?
(a) It was Saturday.
(b) He had been relieved of work duties.
(c) It was Sunday.
(d) He works the evening shift.
3. What does Boxer think the outcome of the fight will be in round one?
(a) He will win.
(b) It will be a tie.
(c) He will knock out his opponent.
(d) He will lose.
4. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
(a) Little control.
(b) He is strong like an ox.
(c) He is ready for round 5.
(d) Total control.
5. What does the offstage voice tell Boxer it is time for?
(a) It's time to remember your ancestors and pray.
(b) Let's get ready to rummmmbbbbleeee!
(c) It's time to call it a day.
(d) It is time for sparring practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the audience learn is Boxer's motto in round 2?
2. What will happen if Boxer loses this fight?
3. What does Boxer dream of eating one day?
4. What does Boxer ask Mr. Kimura at the start of 'The Cliff of Time'?
5. What does Boxer think about winning?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)