|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of milk does Boxer prefer?
2. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
(a) Boxer gets the girl.
(b) Boxer hugs his coach.
(c) Boxer calls for help.
(d) Boxer is called to collect his prize.
3. What does Boxer plead with Mr. Kimura for?
(a) Another fight.
(b) A night out.
(d) Better training.
4. What does the voice in round two tell Boxer to do?
(b) Circle the opponent.
(c) Play dead.
(d) Bob and weave.
5. Why does Boxer say his body feels refreshed prior to the fight?
(a) He had a good night sleep.
(b) He ate a pizza.
(c) He took vitamins.
Short Answer Questions
1. During round one of the fight, what does the voice tell Boxer to do?
2. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of at the start of Round 2?
3. What does the offstage voice tell Boxer it is time for?
4. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
5. What does Boxer ask Mr. Kimura at the start of 'The Cliff of Time'?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)