|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the offstage voice tell Boxer it is time for?
(a) It's time to call it a day.
(b) Let's get ready to rummmmbbbbleeee!
(c) It's time to remember your ancestors and pray.
(d) It is time for sparring practice.
2. What does Boxer think about winning?
(a) He only does it for his mother.
(b) It is a matter of life and death.
(c) It is not important.
(d) It is crucial.
3. How do Boxer's arms feel in round 3?
4. During round one of the fight, what does the voice tell Boxer to do?
(a) Which moves to make.
(b) To fall down.
(c) To forfeit.
(d) To bob and weave.
5. At what distance should one keep their opponent according to Boxer?
(a) At a distance.
(b) Close by.
(c) 22 inches.
(d) 10 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer like to put on his shoes before entering a boxing ring?
2. What does Boxer say about failing in this business in round 3?
3. What does Boxer accept at the end of round 4?
4. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
5. What object that Boxer is wearing does he claim is good luck?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)