|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boxer say won't fail him once he gets into the ring?
(a) His arms.
(b) His feet.
(c) His fingers.
(d) His head.
2. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
(a) 6 seconds.
(b) 10 seconds.
(c) 2 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
3. What does Boxer think the outcome of the fight will be in round one?
(a) He will win.
(b) It will be a tie.
(c) He will lose.
(d) He will knock out his opponent.
4. What does Boxer accept at the end of round 4?
(a) He lost.
(b) He won.
(c) He is not the boxer he once was.
(d) He is the world champion.
5. What does the offstage voice tell Boxer it is time for?
(a) Let's get ready to rummmmbbbbleeee!
(b) It's time to remember your ancestors and pray.
(c) It's time to call it a day.
(d) It is time for sparring practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the voice in round two tell Boxer to do?
2. What does Mr. Kimura look like?
3. How many fortune cookies does Boxer tell Mr. Kimura he recently opened?
4. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of at the start of Round 2?
5. Why does Boxer say his body feels refreshed prior to the fight?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)