|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many fortune cookies does Boxer tell Mr. Kimura he recently opened?
2. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
(a) Total control.
(b) Little control.
(c) He is strong like an ox.
(d) He is ready for round 5.
3. Why does Boxer say his body feels refreshed prior to the fight?
(b) He had a good night sleep.
(c) He took vitamins.
(d) He ate a pizza.
4. What does the audience learn is Boxer's motto in round 2?
(a) "A day starts with morning"
(b) "Fight then pray".
(c) "Eat, pray, love".
(d) "A fight begins even before it begins".
5. What does Boxer think the outcome of the fight will be in round one?
(a) It will be a tie.
(b) He will win.
(c) He will knock out his opponent.
(d) He will lose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer admit his lifestyle is doing to him?
2. What does Mr. Kimura look like?
3. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
4. What does Boxer find restrictive about his lifestyle?
5. What does Boxer think about winning?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)