|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
(a) Total control.
(b) He is strong like an ox.
(c) Little control.
(d) He is ready for round 5.
2. What type of milk does Boxer prefer?
3. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
(a) Boxer hugs his coach.
(b) Boxer gets the girl.
(c) Boxer calls for help.
(d) Boxer is called to collect his prize.
4. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
5. What does the voice in round two tell Boxer to do?
(b) Circle the opponent.
(c) Bob and weave.
(d) Play dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it strange that Boxer rose for work that morning?
2. What does Boxer dream of eating one day?
3. What does Boxer admit his lifestyle is doing to him?
4. What does Boxer accept at the end of round 4?
5. During round one of the fight, what does the voice tell Boxer to do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)