|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boxer ask Mr. Kimura at the start of 'The Cliff of Time'?
(a) What his weight class is.
(b) How his boxing was the other day.
(c) How his day was.
(d) What time the fight starts.
2. What object that Boxer is wearing does he claim is good luck?
(a) His trunks.
(b) His hat.
(c) His socks.
(d) His shoes.
3. What does the offstage voice tell Boxer it is time for?
(a) Let's get ready to rummmmbbbbleeee!
(b) It's time to remember your ancestors and pray.
(c) It's time to call it a day.
(d) It is time for sparring practice.
4. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
(a) Total control.
(b) He is strong like an ox.
(c) Little control.
(d) He is ready for round 5.
5. What type of milk does Boxer prefer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
2. What message is in the fortune cookies that Boxer opens?
3. Why does Boxer say his body feels refreshed prior to the fight?
4. What does the voice ask Boxer after round 2 ends?
5. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of at the start of Round 2?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)