Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
(a) 2 minutes.
(b) 6 seconds.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 10 seconds.
2. What message is in the fortune cookies that Boxer opens?
(a) "The tide is coming".
(c) "Great fortune arrives on strange horses".
(d) "A windfall is coming your way".
3. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
(a) To quit.
(b) To take it easy.
(c) To hit low.
(d) To hit high.
4. What does Boxer like to put on his shoes before entering a boxing ring?
5. At what distance should one keep their opponent according to Boxer?
(a) At a distance.
(b) Close by.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 22 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Boxer say his body feels refreshed prior to the fight?
2. What does Boxer admit his lifestyle is doing to him?
3. Why does Boxer enjoy the fight?
4. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
5. Where is Boxer at the start of round 4?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)