|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
2. What type of milk does Boxer prefer?
3. What does Boxer accept at the end of round 4?
(a) He is the world champion.
(b) He won.
(c) He is not the boxer he once was.
(d) He lost.
4. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of at the start of Round 2?
(a) He is the best boxer ever.
(b) The fight is going well.
(c) The fight is going poorly.
(d) His opponent is weak.
5. What does the voice in round two tell Boxer to do?
(a) Bob and weave.
(c) Play dead.
(d) Circle the opponent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 2?
2. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
3. What will happen if Boxer loses this fight?
4. What does Boxer like to put on his shoes before entering a boxing ring?
5. What does Boxer plead with Mr. Kimura for?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)