|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character of 'The Cliff of Time' ?
(b) Mr. Kimura.
2. What message is in the fortune cookies that Boxer opens?
(b) "Great fortune arrives on strange horses".
(c) "The tide is coming".
(d) "A windfall is coming your way".
3. What does Mr. Kimura look like?
(a) He is wide.
(b) He is invisible.
(c) He is tall and muscular.
(d) He is fat and bald.
4. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
(a) Boxer gets the girl.
(b) Boxer hugs his coach.
(c) Boxer calls for help.
(d) Boxer is called to collect his prize.
5. What does Boxer accept at the end of round 4?
(a) He is the world champion.
(b) He lost.
(c) He is not the boxer he once was.
(d) He won.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer say about failing in this business in round 3?
2. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
3. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
4. At what distance should one keep their opponent according to Boxer?
5. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)