|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Boxer at the start of round 4?
(a) On his feet.
(b) On the mat.
(c) On the sidelines.
(d) In the locker room.
2. What does Boxer dream of eating one day?
(a) Jelly donuts.
(b) A steak.
3. Who is the main character of 'The Cliff of Time' ?
(b) Mr. Kimura.
4. What does Boxer plead with Mr. Kimura for?
(a) Better training.
(c) Another fight.
(d) A night out.
5. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
(a) To quit.
(b) To hit high.
(c) To hit low.
(d) To take it easy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Boxer say his body feels refreshed prior to the fight?
2. What does Boxer say won't fail him once he gets into the ring?
3. What does the voice in round two tell Boxer to do?
4. What emotions does Boxer feel in the first round?
5. What does Boxer think the outcome of the fight will be in round one?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)