|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
(a) Total control.
(b) He is strong like an ox.
(c) He is ready for round 5.
(d) Little control.
2. What emotions does Boxer feel in the first round?
(a) He is doubtful and frightened.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is fearful.
(d) He is both aggressive and cautious.
3. What does Boxer say about failing in this business in round 3?
(a) Only losers fail.
(b) It's a quick and painful process.
(c) It's hard work.
(d) Failing is not an option.
4. Why is it strange that Boxer rose for work that morning?
(a) It was Saturday.
(b) He works the evening shift.
(c) It was Sunday.
(d) He had been relieved of work duties.
5. What does Boxer say won't fail him once he gets into the ring?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His feet.
(c) His head.
(d) His arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
2. What is Boxer determined to do the rest of his life?
3. How many fortune cookies does Boxer tell Mr. Kimura he recently opened?
4. What instrument signals the end of a round in 'The Cliff of Time'?
5. During round one of the fight, what does the voice tell Boxer to do?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)