|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boxer think about winning?
(a) It is crucial.
(b) He only does it for his mother.
(c) It is not important.
(d) It is a matter of life and death.
2. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of at the start of Round 2?
(a) The fight is going well.
(b) His opponent is weak.
(c) The fight is going poorly.
(d) He is the best boxer ever.
3. What does the audience learn is Boxer's motto in round 2?
(a) "Fight then pray".
(b) "A fight begins even before it begins".
(c) "A day starts with morning"
(d) "Eat, pray, love".
4. What does Boxer find restrictive about his lifestyle?
(d) Exercise and weight.
5. Why is it strange that Boxer rose for work that morning?
(a) He had been relieved of work duties.
(b) It was Sunday.
(c) It was Saturday.
(d) He works the evening shift.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main character of 'The Cliff of Time' ?
2. How do Boxer's arms feel in round 3?
3. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 3?
4. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
5. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 2?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)