|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Boxer say his body feels refreshed prior to the fight?
(b) He ate a pizza.
(c) He had a good night sleep.
(d) He took vitamins.
2. What does the voice in round two tell Boxer to do?
(b) Play dead.
(c) Circle the opponent.
(d) Bob and weave.
3. What does Boxer think the outcome of the fight will be in round one?
(a) He will win.
(b) He will lose.
(c) It will be a tie.
(d) He will knock out his opponent.
4. What does Boxer admit his lifestyle is doing to him?
(a) Preparing him to fight.
(b) Making him look younger.
(c) Taking a toll on him.
(d) Causing him extra trips to the dentist.
5. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
(a) 10 seconds.
(b) 2 minutes.
(c) 6 seconds.
(d) 5 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotions does Boxer feel in the first round?
2. During round one of the fight, what does the voice tell Boxer to do?
3. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 2?
4. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 3?
5. Where is Boxer at the start of round 4?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)