|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Boxer enjoy the fight?
(a) It's dangerous.
(b) It's therapeutic.
(c) It makes him money.
(d) Life is clear cut in the ring.
2. At what distance should one keep their opponent according to Boxer?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) Close by.
(c) At a distance.
(d) 22 inches.
3. What is Boxer determined to do the rest of his life?
(b) Eat whatever he wants.
(d) Coach boxing.
4. What instrument signals the end of a round in 'The Cliff of Time'?
(a) A gong.
(b) A drum.
(c) A symbol.
(d) A bell.
5. What will happen if Boxer loses this fight?
(a) He will retire.
(b) People will boo.
(c) His boss will fire him.
(d) He will lose his ranking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer ask Mr. Kimura at the start of 'The Cliff of Time'?
2. Where is Boxer at the start of round 4?
3. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
4. What type of milk does Boxer prefer?
5. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)