|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boxer find restrictive about his lifestyle?
(d) Exercise and weight.
2. What does the offstage voice tell Boxer it is time for?
(a) It's time to remember your ancestors and pray.
(b) Let's get ready to rummmmbbbbleeee!
(c) It's time to call it a day.
(d) It is time for sparring practice.
3. At what distance should one keep their opponent according to Boxer?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 22 inches.
(c) Close by.
(d) At a distance.
4. What does Boxer dream of eating one day?
(a) A steak.
(c) Jelly donuts.
5. During round one of the fight, what does the voice tell Boxer to do?
(a) To bob and weave.
(b) Which moves to make.
(c) To forfeit.
(d) To fall down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 2?
2. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
3. What does Mr. Kimura look like?
4. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
5. What does Boxer like to put on his shoes before entering a boxing ring?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)