|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
(a) He is ready for round 5.
(b) Total control.
(c) Little control.
(d) He is strong like an ox.
2. What does Mr. Kimura look like?
(a) He is tall and muscular.
(b) He is fat and bald.
(c) He is invisible.
(d) He is wide.
3. What type of milk does Boxer prefer?
4. What object that Boxer is wearing does he claim is good luck?
(a) His trunks.
(b) His socks.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His hat.
5. Where is Boxer at the start of round 4?
(a) On the mat.
(b) On his feet.
(c) On the sidelines.
(d) In the locker room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boxer think the outcome of the fight will be in round one?
2. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
3. What does the voice ask Boxer after round 2 ends?
4. What does the offstage voice tell Boxer it is time for?
5. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)