Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
(a) 2 minutes.
(b) 6 seconds.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 10 seconds.
2. What message is in the fortune cookies that Boxer opens?
(a) "The tide is coming".
(c) "Great fortune arrives on strange horses".
(d) "A windfall is coming your way".
3. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
(a) To quit.
(b) To take it easy.
(c) To hit low.
(d) To hit high.
4. What does Boxer like to put on his shoes before entering a boxing ring?
5. At what distance should one keep their opponent according to Boxer?
(a) At a distance.
(b) Close by.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 22 inches.
6. Why does Boxer say his body feels refreshed prior to the fight?
(a) He took vitamins.
(b) He ate a pizza.
(d) He had a good night sleep.
7. What does Boxer admit his lifestyle is doing to him?
(a) Preparing him to fight.
(b) Causing him extra trips to the dentist.
(c) Making him look younger.
(d) Taking a toll on him.
8. Why does Boxer enjoy the fight?
(a) It's dangerous.
(b) It makes him money.
(c) Life is clear cut in the ring.
(d) It's therapeutic.
9. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
10. Where is Boxer at the start of round 4?
(a) On the sidelines.
(b) On the mat.
(c) In the locker room.
(d) On his feet.
11. What does the voice in round two tell Boxer to do?
(a) Play dead.
(b) Bob and weave.
(c) Circle the opponent.
12. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
(a) Boxer calls for help.
(b) Boxer gets the girl.
(c) Boxer hugs his coach.
(d) Boxer is called to collect his prize.
13. What is Boxer determined to do the rest of his life?
(a) Coach boxing.
(b) Eat whatever he wants.
14. What does Boxer think about winning?
(a) It is a matter of life and death.
(b) He only does it for his mother.
(c) It is crucial.
(d) It is not important.
15. How much control does Boxer have over his body in round 4?
(a) He is ready for round 5.
(b) He is strong like an ox.
(c) Total control.
(d) Little control.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it strange that Boxer rose for work that morning?
2. What type of milk does Boxer prefer?
3. Who is the main character of 'The Cliff of Time' ?
4. What does the voice ask Boxer after round 2 ends?
5. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 2?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)