|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of milk does Boxer prefer?
2. What does the audience learn is Boxer's motto in round 2?
(a) "Fight then pray".
(b) "A day starts with morning"
(c) "Eat, pray, love".
(d) "A fight begins even before it begins".
3. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
(a) Boxer hugs his coach.
(b) Boxer is called to collect his prize.
(c) Boxer gets the girl.
(d) Boxer calls for help.
4. What does Boxer ask Mr. Kimura at the start of 'The Cliff of Time'?
(a) What his weight class is.
(b) What time the fight starts.
(c) How his boxing was the other day.
(d) How his day was.
5. What does Boxer think about winning?
(a) It is a matter of life and death.
(b) It is crucial.
(c) It is not important.
(d) He only does it for his mother.
6. Why does Boxer say his body feels refreshed prior to the fight?
(a) He took vitamins.
(c) He had a good night sleep.
(d) He ate a pizza.
7. What does Boxer like to put on his shoes before entering a boxing ring?
8. What instrument signals the end of a round in 'The Cliff of Time'?
(a) A drum.
(b) A bell.
(c) A gong.
(d) A symbol.
9. What does Boxer accept at the end of round 4?
(a) He won.
(b) He lost.
(c) He is the world champion.
(d) He is not the boxer he once was.
10. What does Boxer say won't fail him once he gets into the ring?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His arms.
(c) His head.
(d) His feet.
11. How do Boxer's arms feel in round 3?
12. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 2?
(a) His wife.
(c) His diary.
(d) His boss.
13. What does Boxer say about failing in this business in round 3?
(a) Only losers fail.
(b) Failing is not an option.
(c) It's a quick and painful process.
(d) It's hard work.
14. What does Boxer find restrictive about his lifestyle?
(a) Exercise and weight.
15. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Boxer at the start of round 4?
2. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 3?
3. What will happen if Boxer loses this fight?
4. What object that Boxer is wearing does he claim is good luck?
5. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)