|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Kimura look like?
(a) He is invisible.
(b) He is tall and muscular.
(c) He is wide.
(d) He is fat and bald.
2. At what distance should one keep their opponent according to Boxer?
(a) Close by.
(b) At a distance.
(c) 22 inches.
(d) 10 feet.
3. What message is in the fortune cookies that Boxer opens?
(a) "The tide is coming".
(c) "Great fortune arrives on strange horses".
(d) "A windfall is coming your way".
4. Why does Boxer say his body feels refreshed prior to the fight?
(a) He ate a pizza.
(b) He took vitamins.
(c) He had a good night sleep.
5. During round one of the fight, what does the voice tell Boxer to do?
(a) To forfeit.
(b) To bob and weave.
(c) Which moves to make.
(d) To fall down.
6. What emotions does Boxer feel in the first round?
(a) He is both aggressive and cautious.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is doubtful and frightened.
(d) He is fearful.
7. How long does Boxer have to get back into the fight?
(a) 2 minutes.
(b) 6 seconds.
(c) 10 seconds.
(d) 5 minutes.
8. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 2?
(a) His wife.
(c) His boss.
(d) His diary.
9. What does Boxer find restrictive about his lifestyle?
(a) Exercise and weight.
10. What does Boxer admit his lifestyle is doing to him?
(a) Making him look younger.
(b) Preparing him to fight.
(c) Causing him extra trips to the dentist.
(d) Taking a toll on him.
11. Where is Boxer at the start of round 4?
(a) On his feet.
(b) On the mat.
(c) On the sidelines.
(d) In the locker room.
12. What instrument signals the end of a round in 'The Cliff of Time'?
(a) A bell.
(b) A symbol.
(c) A gong.
(d) A drum.
13. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of at the start of Round 2?
(a) He is the best boxer ever.
(b) The fight is going well.
(c) The fight is going poorly.
(d) His opponent is weak.
14. What does Boxer ask Mr. Kimura at the start of 'The Cliff of Time'?
(a) What his weight class is.
(b) How his boxing was the other day.
(c) How his day was.
(d) What time the fight starts.
15. What color is the object that boxer wears for good luck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the audience learn is Boxer's motto in round 2?
2. What does the voice ask Boxer after round 2 ends?
3. How do Boxer's arms feel in round 3?
4. Why does Boxer enjoy the fight?
5. What type of milk does Boxer prefer?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)