|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
(a) Muttering and scraping.
2. What does Woman say is inside the suitcase?
(a) She does not know.
(c) Family Heirlooms.
3. What comment does Visitor make about Woman's marriage?
(a) The marriage is strong.
(b) The marriage is falling apart.
(c) Woman found her soulmate.
(d) It lacks passion.
4. What does the offstage voice warn the women not to forget in 'Suitcase'?
(a) Their smiles.
(b) Their friendship.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their faith.
5. When does the suitcase finally open?
(a) In August.
(b) When the magic words are spoken.
(c) After a crowbar is used.
(d) When Woman asks Visitor to take it with her.
6. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
7. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
(b) A trap.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A storage container.
8. How do the women feel about the Suitcases speech?
(b) They cry.
9. What does Woman telephone for at the end of 'Suitcase'?
(a) A plumber.
(b) A pizza.
(c) An electrician.
(d) Chinese food.
10. What is Woman and Visitor's reaction to the noises from the suitcase?
11. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
(c) A dark cloud.
12. On which body part of Visitor is the hair from the animal?
(a) Her shoulder.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her elbow.
13. What religious belief does Visitor suggest Woman's husband believes in?
14. What does Visitor determine by looking at the suitcase's lock?
(a) The lock can't be picked.
(b) The lock can be picked.
(c) There is no lock.
(d) The lock is complicated.
15. What does Visitor argue that Woman wants to call spiders?
(a) A type of Pony.
(c) A type of hybrid.
(d) A type of Octopus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
2. What does Woman tell Visitor is being delivered later in the evening?
3. How many characters are on stage when 'Suitcase' opens?
4. What animal is the hair on Visitor from?
5. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)