|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What birthday is Mona Lisa celebrating in 'Suitcase'?
2. What does Woman think about the suitcase?
(a) That it is cause for concern.
(b) That her mother should have picked a different color.
(c) That it is nothing to worry about.
(d) That Visitor packs a lot.
3. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
(a) Basic rights.
4. What is the topic of the speech the suitcase makes before being sprayed?
(a) The soul.
5. How many characters are on stage when 'Suitcase' opens?
6. What religious belief does Visitor suggest Woman's husband believes in?
7. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
8. What, does Visitor tell Woman at the end of 'Suitcase', is her final obstacle?
(b) Getting out of jail.
(c) Her mind.
(d) A quest.
9. What does Woman telephone for at the end of 'Suitcase'?
(a) A pizza.
(b) Chinese food.
(c) An electrician.
(d) A plumber.
10. How does Woman prevent Visitor from leaving her house?
(a) She locks the door.
(b) She begs her to stay.
(c) She calls her a name.
(d) She asks Visitor's opinion of her husband.
11. What is the object Woman brings into the room in 'Suitcase' made of?
12. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She is not married.
(c) She has 5 kids.
(d) She is married.
13. Why has Woman not yet opened the suitcase?
(a) She is afraid of cameras.
(b) She has no courage.
(c) She is afraid of her husband.
(d) The lock is too complicated.
14. How much does the suitcase weigh?
(a) It is heavy.
(b) 22 lbs.
(c) It is almost weightless.
(d) 35 lbs.
15. After asking Visitor if she can keep a secret, what does Woman bring into the room?
(c) A diary.
(d) A suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Visitor tries to open the suitcase?
2. What animal does Visitor despise?
3. Why is Visitor confused that the suitcase causes Woman so much concern?
4. What does Visitor determine by looking at the suitcase's lock?
5. What does the audience learn about the character named Woman at the opening of 'Suitcase'?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)