|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Visitor despise?
2. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
(b) Faith and trust.
(c) Blood pressure.
3. What does woman wonder out loud about Visitor?
(a) If she like Woman.
(b) Whether she can confide in her.
(c) If she will find a job.
(d) Whether she will ever be married.
4. What article of clothing does Visitor think reveals Woman's husband's personality?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His necktie.
(c) His shirts.
(d) His pants.
5. What birthday is Mona Lisa celebrating in 'Suitcase'?
6. What does Woman say is inside the suitcase?
(a) She does not know.
(c) Family Heirlooms.
7. Woman claims the object she brings into the room is one thing. What does the audience watching 'Suitcase' realize the object is?
(b) A man.
(c) A plate of fruit.
(d) A suitcase.
8. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
9. What does Visitor determine by looking at the suitcase's lock?
(a) The lock can't be picked.
(b) There is no lock.
(c) The lock is complicated.
(d) The lock can be picked.
10. How does Woman react to Visitor's suggestion about her husband's ancestors?
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She screams.
11. What does the offstage voice in 'Suitcase' compare the women's smiles too?
(b) Crazy people.
12. What does Visitor argue that Woman wants to call spiders?
(a) A type of Octopus.
(b) A type of Pony.
(c) A type of hybrid.
13. How does Visitor think Woman's husband treats his wife in 'Suitcase'?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He hits her.
(c) He worships her.
(d) He ignores her.
14. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
(a) She is married.
(b) She is dying.
(c) She is not married.
(d) She has 5 kids.
15. After asking Visitor if she can keep a secret, what does Woman bring into the room?
(b) A diary.
(c) A suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
2. What does Visitor believe is in the suitcase?
3. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
4. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
5. What, does Visitor tell Woman at the end of 'Suitcase', is her final obstacle?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)