|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Visitor despise?
2. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
3. How many characters are on stage when 'Suitcase' opens?
4. At the end of 'Suitcase', what emotion does Woman expect Visitor feels towards her?
5. What does Visitor try to spray the suitcase with?
6. What question does Woman ask Visitor shortly after revealing the contents of the suitcase?
(a) Why a suitcase would be in the house.
(b) If she should throw the suitcase away.
(c) If she has a suitcase like this.
(d) Whether she should open it.
7. When does the suitcase finally open?
(a) In August.
(b) After a crowbar is used.
(c) When the magic words are spoken.
(d) When Woman asks Visitor to take it with her.
8. How does Visitor think Woman's husband treats his wife in 'Suitcase'?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He worships her.
(d) He hits her.
9. What does Woman telephone for at the end of 'Suitcase'?
(a) A plumber.
(b) Chinese food.
(c) An electrician.
(d) A pizza.
10. What is Woman and Visitor's reaction to the noises from the suitcase?
11. What does Visitor believe is in the suitcase?
12. How much does the suitcase weigh?
(a) 35 lbs.
(b) It is heavy.
(c) 22 lbs.
(d) It is almost weightless.
13. What does Visitor argue that Woman wants to call spiders?
(a) A type of hybrid.
(b) A type of Octopus.
(c) A type of Pony.
14. Why is Visitor confused that the suitcase causes Woman so much concern?
(a) It's only a suitcase.
(b) Visitor knows what is inside the suitcase.
(c) Woman knows the contents of the suitcase.
(d) Woman has more important troubles in her life.
15. What does Visitor determine by looking at the suitcase's lock?
(a) The lock is complicated.
(b) There is no lock.
(c) The lock can be picked.
(d) The lock can't be picked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase' belong to?
2. What animal is the hair on Visitor from?
3. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
4. What does Visitor ask Woman for when the suitcase begins to make noise?
5. What article of clothing does Visitor think reveals Woman's husband's personality?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)