|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the object Woman brings into the room in 'Suitcase' made of?
2. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A radio.
(c) A child.
(d) Something alive.
3. Who does the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase' belong to?
(a) Woman's husband.
(b) Visitor's husband.
(d) Woman's mother.
4. Who does Woman say is in the suitcase?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her husband's ancestors.
(d) Her child.
5. What does Visitor use to try and open the suitcase?
(a) A nail file.
(b) An ax.
(c) A hairpin.
(d) A hammer.
6. How many characters are on stage when 'Suitcase' opens?
7. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
8. What does Visitor believe the suitcase responds to in 'Suitcase'?
(a) The moon.
(b) The sun.
(c) The passing traffic.
(d) The women's conversation.
9. What does Visitor try to spray the suitcase with?
10. On which body part of Visitor is the hair from the animal?
(a) Her head.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her shoulder.
(d) Her elbow.
11. After asking Visitor if she can keep a secret, what does Woman bring into the room?
(a) A diary.
(b) A suitcase.
12. What is Woman and Visitor's reaction to the noises from the suitcase?
13. How much does the suitcase weigh?
(a) It is almost weightless.
(b) 22 lbs.
(c) It is heavy.
(d) 35 lbs.
14. What does Woman say is inside the suitcase?
(a) Family Heirlooms.
(d) She does not know.
15. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 'Suitcase' what is Visitor not interested in speaking about?
2. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
3. What animal is the hair on Visitor from?
4. How does Visitor think Woman's husband treats his wife in 'Suitcase'?
5. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)