|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
(a) A child.
(b) Something alive.
(c) A radio.
(d) A puppy.
2. What does Woman say is inside the suitcase?
(b) Family Heirlooms.
(d) She does not know.
3. What does Visitor believe is in the suitcase?
4. What, in 'Suitcase', does Visitor ask Woman if she prepared for her husband?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His bed.
5. How many characters are on stage when 'Suitcase' opens?
6. What animal is the hair on Visitor from?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A rat.
(d) A hamster.
7. What does Visitor determine by looking at the suitcase's lock?
(a) The lock is complicated.
(b) The lock can be picked.
(c) The lock can't be picked.
(d) There is no lock.
8. What is Woman and Visitor's reaction to the noises from the suitcase?
9. After asking Visitor if she can keep a secret, what does Woman bring into the room?
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A diary.
10. What question does Woman ask Visitor shortly after revealing the contents of the suitcase?
(a) If she has a suitcase like this.
(b) If she should throw the suitcase away.
(c) Whether she should open it.
(d) Why a suitcase would be in the house.
11. What happens when Visitor tries to open the suitcase?
(a) It beings to leak water.
(b) It makes noises.
(c) It pops open.
(d) It explodes.
12. When the suitcase opens what does advice does Woman ask Visitor for?
(a) Whether she should look instead.
(b) What she should do with the contents.
(c) Whether she should throw the suitcase away.
(d) Whether she should marry Man.
13. What birthday is Mona Lisa celebrating in 'Suitcase'?
14. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
15. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
(a) Blood pressure.
(b) Faith and trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of the speech the suitcase makes before being sprayed?
2. What does Woman think about the suitcase?
3. How do the women feel about the Suitcases speech?
4. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
5. What article of clothing does Visitor think reveals Woman's husband's personality?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)