|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is the hair on Visitor from?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rat.
(c) A hamster.
(d) A cat.
2. What does the offstage voice in 'Suitcase' compare the women's smiles too?
(a) Crazy people.
3. What is the object Woman brings into the room in 'Suitcase' made of?
4. What birthday is Mona Lisa celebrating in 'Suitcase'?
5. How does Woman prevent Visitor from leaving her house?
(a) She asks Visitor's opinion of her husband.
(b) She begs her to stay.
(c) She calls her a name.
(d) She locks the door.
6. Why is Visitor confused that the suitcase causes Woman so much concern?
(a) Visitor knows what is inside the suitcase.
(b) It's only a suitcase.
(c) Woman knows the contents of the suitcase.
(d) Woman has more important troubles in her life.
7. What does the audience learn about the character named Woman at the opening of 'Suitcase'?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She is divorced.
(c) She is married.
(d) She has 5 children.
8. What question does Woman ask Visitor shortly after revealing the contents of the suitcase?
(a) If she should throw the suitcase away.
(b) Whether she should open it.
(c) Why a suitcase would be in the house.
(d) If she has a suitcase like this.
9. In 'Suitcase' what is Visitor not interested in speaking about?
10. What comment does Visitor make about Woman's marriage?
(a) The marriage is strong.
(b) The marriage is falling apart.
(c) It lacks passion.
(d) Woman found her soulmate.
11. What does the offstage voice warn the women not to forget in 'Suitcase'?
(a) Their faith.
(b) Their friendship.
(c) Their smiles.
(d) Their family.
12. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
(c) Faith and trust.
(d) Blood pressure.
13. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
14. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
15. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
(b) Basic rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Visitor believe the suitcase responds to in 'Suitcase'?
2. What happens when Visitor tries to open the suitcase?
3. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
4. What is Woman and Visitor's reaction to the noises from the suitcase?
5. What religious belief does Visitor suggest Woman's husband believes in?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)