|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Visitor argue that Woman wants to call spiders?
(a) A type of hybrid.
(c) A type of Pony.
(d) A type of Octopus.
2. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
(a) A storage container.
(c) A trap.
(d) A bomb.
3. What does the speaker in 'Suitcase' compare Mona Lisa's smile to?
(c) A ghost.
4. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
(b) Basic rights.
5. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
(b) A voice offstage.
6. How does Visitor think Woman's husband treats his wife in 'Suitcase'?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He hits her.
(c) He worships her.
(d) He loves her.
7. Why is Visitor confused that the suitcase causes Woman so much concern?
(a) Visitor knows what is inside the suitcase.
(b) It's only a suitcase.
(c) Woman has more important troubles in her life.
(d) Woman knows the contents of the suitcase.
8. Who does Woman say is in the suitcase?
(a) Her husband's ancestors.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her child.
9. What question does Woman ask Visitor shortly after revealing the contents of the suitcase?
(a) Why a suitcase would be in the house.
(b) Whether she should open it.
(c) If she should throw the suitcase away.
(d) If she has a suitcase like this.
10. How many characters are on stage when 'Suitcase' opens?
11. What happens when Visitor tries to open the suitcase?
(a) It beings to leak water.
(b) It pops open.
(c) It makes noises.
(d) It explodes.
12. What religious belief does Visitor suggest Woman's husband believes in?
13. On which body part of Visitor is the hair from the animal?
(a) Her shoulder.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her elbow.
14. Why can't Woman ignore the suitcase?
(a) It is pervasive and asphyxiating.
(b) It makes too much noise.
(c) The color is so pretty.
(d) She knows there is money in there.
15. What does Visitor ask Woman for when the suitcase begins to make noise?
(a) A knife.
(b) A kleenex.
(c) More information.
(d) Her husband's phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. What birthday is Mona Lisa celebrating in 'Suitcase'?
2. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
3. Why has Woman not yet opened the suitcase?
4. What is Woman and Visitor's reaction to the noises from the suitcase?
5. What does Visitor use to try and open the suitcase?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)