|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
2. What does Woman think about Visitor's suggestion that she confront her husband about the suitcase?
(a) That it is worth a shot.
(b) The idea terrifies her.
(c) That it is silly.
(d) That it is futile.
3. What happens when Visitor tries to open the suitcase?
(a) It beings to leak water.
(b) It makes noises.
(c) It pops open.
(d) It explodes.
4. When the suitcase opens what does advice does Woman ask Visitor for?
(a) Whether she should marry Man.
(b) Whether she should throw the suitcase away.
(c) Whether she should look instead.
(d) What she should do with the contents.
5. What does Visitor believe the suitcase responds to in 'Suitcase'?
(a) The women's conversation.
(b) The moon.
(c) The passing traffic.
(d) The sun.
6. What does Visitor ask Woman for when the suitcase begins to make noise?
(a) A knife.
(b) Her husband's phone number.
(c) More information.
(d) A kleenex.
7. What does woman wonder out loud about Visitor?
(a) Whether she will ever be married.
(b) If she like Woman.
(c) If she will find a job.
(d) Whether she can confide in her.
8. Who does the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase' belong to?
(a) Woman's mother.
(c) Visitor's husband.
(d) Woman's husband.
9. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
(a) Muttering and scraping.
10. When does the suitcase finally open?
(a) When the magic words are spoken.
(b) In August.
(c) After a crowbar is used.
(d) When Woman asks Visitor to take it with her.
11. What animal does Visitor despise?
12. What does Woman say is inside the suitcase?
(a) She does not know.
(c) Family Heirlooms.
13. What article of clothing does Visitor think reveals Woman's husband's personality?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His pants.
(c) His shirts.
(d) His necktie.
14. What animal is the hair on Visitor from?
(a) A rat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A hamster.
15. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
(b) A bomb.
(c) A storage container.
(d) A trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
2. On which body part of Visitor is the hair from the animal?
3. What does Visitor try to spray the suitcase with?
4. What comment does Visitor make about Woman's marriage?
5. What does Visitor argue that Woman wants to call spiders?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)