|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Woman think about Visitors comment about her marriage?
(a) She think Visitor lacks compassion.
(b) She thinks Visitor is a wonderful friend.
(c) She hates Visitor.
(d) She is grateful.
2. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
(c) A voice offstage.
3. What does Visitor believe the suitcase responds to in 'Suitcase'?
(a) The moon.
(b) The women's conversation.
(c) The sun.
(d) The passing traffic.
4. How many characters are on stage when 'Suitcase' opens?
5. What does the offstage voice warn the women not to forget in 'Suitcase'?
(a) Their smiles.
(b) Their friendship.
(c) Their faith.
(d) Their family.
6. What does the offstage voice in 'Suitcase' compare the women's smiles too?
(a) Crazy people.
7. What does Woman tell Visitor is being delivered later in the evening?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) Chinese food.
(d) A necklace.
8. After asking Visitor if she can keep a secret, what does Woman bring into the room?
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A diary.
9. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
(a) She is married.
(b) She is not married.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She has 5 kids.
10. What does Woman think about Visitor's suggestion that she confront her husband about the suitcase?
(a) That it is worth a shot.
(b) The idea terrifies her.
(c) That it is silly.
(d) That it is futile.
11. What religious belief does Visitor suggest Woman's husband believes in?
12. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
(c) Muttering and scraping.
13. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
(a) Blood pressure.
(b) Faith and trust.
14. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
(c) Basic rights.
15. Why is Visitor confused that the suitcase causes Woman so much concern?
(a) It's only a suitcase.
(b) Woman knows the contents of the suitcase.
(c) Woman has more important troubles in her life.
(d) Visitor knows what is inside the suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the audience learn about the character named Woman at the opening of 'Suitcase'?
2. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
3. On which body part of Visitor is the hair from the animal?
4. At the end of 'Suitcase', what emotion does Woman expect Visitor feels towards her?
5. What does Visitor argue that Woman wants to call spiders?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)