|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Visitor despise?
2. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
(a) She is not married.
(b) She is dying.
(c) She is married.
(d) She has 5 kids.
3. What is Woman and Visitor's reaction to the noises from the suitcase?
4. After asking Visitor if she can keep a secret, what does Woman bring into the room?
(b) A diary.
(c) A suitcase.
5. What does Woman think about the suitcase?
(a) That it is nothing to worry about.
(b) That Visitor packs a lot.
(c) That it is cause for concern.
(d) That her mother should have picked a different color.
6. In 'Suitcase' what is Visitor not interested in speaking about?
7. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
8. At the end of 'Suitcase', what emotion does Woman expect Visitor feels towards her?
9. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
(b) A voice offstage.
10. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
(b) A dark cloud.
11. What does Visitor believe is in the suitcase?
12. What happens when Visitor tries to open the suitcase?
(a) It explodes.
(b) It beings to leak water.
(c) It pops open.
(d) It makes noises.
13. What does the offstage voice warn the women not to forget in 'Suitcase'?
(a) Their smiles.
(b) Their faith.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their friendship.
14. What does Visitor believe the suitcase responds to in 'Suitcase'?
(a) The sun.
(b) The passing traffic.
(c) The moon.
(d) The women's conversation.
15. What does woman wonder out loud about Visitor?
(a) If she like Woman.
(b) Whether she can confide in her.
(c) Whether she will ever be married.
(d) If she will find a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase' belong to?
2. Why has Woman not yet opened the suitcase?
3. What does the audience learn about the character named Woman at the opening of 'Suitcase'?
4. What is the object Woman brings into the room in 'Suitcase' made of?
5. What does Visitor argue that Woman wants to call spiders?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)