|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious belief does Visitor suggest Woman's husband believes in?
2. Why can't Woman ignore the suitcase?
(a) The color is so pretty.
(b) It makes too much noise.
(c) She knows there is money in there.
(d) It is pervasive and asphyxiating.
3. Who does Woman say is in the suitcase?
(a) Her husband's ancestors.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her child.
(d) Her brother.
4. What article of clothing does Visitor think reveals Woman's husband's personality?
(a) His pants.
(b) His necktie.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His shirts.
5. What comment does Visitor make about Woman's marriage?
(a) Woman found her soulmate.
(b) It lacks passion.
(c) The marriage is strong.
(d) The marriage is falling apart.
6. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
(b) A dark cloud.
7. What does Visitor ask Woman for when the suitcase begins to make noise?
(a) More information.
(b) A kleenex.
(c) A knife.
(d) Her husband's phone number.
8. What does Visitor believe the suitcase responds to in 'Suitcase'?
(a) The passing traffic.
(b) The women's conversation.
(c) The moon.
(d) The sun.
9. What is the topic of the speech the suitcase makes before being sprayed?
(b) The soul.
10. What does Visitor argue that Woman wants to call spiders?
(a) A type of Pony.
(b) A type of Octopus.
(c) A type of hybrid.
11. What does the speaker in 'Suitcase' compare Mona Lisa's smile to?
(a) A ghost.
12. What does the offstage voice warn the women not to forget in 'Suitcase'?
(a) Their faith.
(b) Their friendship.
(c) Their smiles.
(d) Their family.
13. What does Woman think about Visitors comment about her marriage?
(a) She is grateful.
(b) She thinks Visitor is a wonderful friend.
(c) She hates Visitor.
(d) She think Visitor lacks compassion.
14. After asking Visitor if she can keep a secret, what does Woman bring into the room?
(a) A diary.
(d) A suitcase.
15. What is Woman and Visitor's reaction to the noises from the suitcase?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the suitcase weigh?
2. What, does Visitor tell Woman at the end of 'Suitcase', is her final obstacle?
3. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
4. What does Visitor determine by looking at the suitcase's lock?
5. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)