|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Visitor try to spray the suitcase with?
2. What religious belief does Visitor suggest Woman's husband believes in?
3. How do the women feel about the Suitcases speech?
(d) They cry.
4. What does Visitor believe is in the suitcase?
5. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
(a) She is not married.
(b) She has 5 kids.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She is married.
6. How much does the suitcase weigh?
(a) 35 lbs.
(b) It is heavy.
(c) It is almost weightless.
(d) 22 lbs.
7. At the end of 'Suitcase', what emotion does Woman expect Visitor feels towards her?
8. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
(a) A dark cloud.
9. What does woman wonder out loud about Visitor?
(a) If she will find a job.
(b) Whether she will ever be married.
(c) Whether she can confide in her.
(d) If she like Woman.
10. When the suitcase opens what does advice does Woman ask Visitor for?
(a) What she should do with the contents.
(b) Whether she should throw the suitcase away.
(c) Whether she should look instead.
(d) Whether she should marry Man.
11. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A child.
(c) Something alive.
(d) A radio.
12. What does the speaker in 'Suitcase' compare Mona Lisa's smile to?
(a) A ghost.
13. Woman claims the object she brings into the room is one thing. What does the audience watching 'Suitcase' realize the object is?
(a) A man.
(b) A plate of fruit.
(d) A suitcase.
14. When does the suitcase finally open?
(a) After a crowbar is used.
(b) In August.
(c) When the magic words are spoken.
(d) When Woman asks Visitor to take it with her.
15. What animal is the hair on Visitor from?
(a) A cat.
(b) A hamster.
(c) A dog.
(d) A rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
2. On which body part of Visitor is the hair from the animal?
3. What animal does Visitor despise?
4. Who does the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase' belong to?
5. What, in 'Suitcase', does Visitor ask Woman if she prepared for her husband?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)