|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the suitcase finally open?
(a) When the magic words are spoken.
(b) After a crowbar is used.
(c) In August.
(d) When Woman asks Visitor to take it with her.
2. How many characters are on stage when 'Suitcase' opens?
3. What article of clothing does Visitor think reveals Woman's husband's personality?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His pants.
(c) His shirts.
(d) His necktie.
4. What does Woman think about Visitor's suggestion that she confront her husband about the suitcase?
(a) That it is futile.
(b) The idea terrifies her.
(c) That it is worth a shot.
(d) That it is silly.
5. What does Visitor believe the suitcase responds to in 'Suitcase'?
(a) The passing traffic.
(b) The moon.
(c) The women's conversation.
(d) The sun.
6. What does Woman tell Visitor is being delivered later in the evening?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A pizza.
(c) A necklace.
(d) Chinese food.
7. When the suitcase opens what does advice does Woman ask Visitor for?
(a) Whether she should throw the suitcase away.
(b) Whether she should marry Man.
(c) Whether she should look instead.
(d) What she should do with the contents.
8. What does Visitor ask Woman for when the suitcase begins to make noise?
(a) Her husband's phone number.
(b) More information.
(c) A knife.
(d) A kleenex.
9. At the end of 'Suitcase', what emotion does Woman expect Visitor feels towards her?
10. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
(a) A trap.
(b) A storage container.
(d) A bomb.
11. What does Visitor try to spray the suitcase with?
12. What does woman wonder out loud about Visitor?
(a) Whether she can confide in her.
(b) If she will find a job.
(c) Whether she will ever be married.
(d) If she like Woman.
13. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
(b) A dark cloud.
14. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
(a) A voice offstage.
15. How does Woman react to Visitor's suggestion about her husband's ancestors?
(a) She screams.
(b) She begins to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the women feel about the Suitcases speech?
2. What does Woman think about Visitors comment about her marriage?
3. What, does Visitor tell Woman at the end of 'Suitcase', is her final obstacle?
4. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
5. What animal is the hair on Visitor from?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)