|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What article of clothing does Visitor think reveals Woman's husband's personality?
(a) His pants.
(b) His shirts.
(c) His necktie.
(d) His shoes.
2. When does the suitcase finally open?
(a) In August.
(b) When the magic words are spoken.
(c) After a crowbar is used.
(d) When Woman asks Visitor to take it with her.
3. What happens when Visitor tries to open the suitcase?
(a) It beings to leak water.
(b) It pops open.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It makes noises.
4. Why is Visitor confused that the suitcase causes Woman so much concern?
(a) It's only a suitcase.
(b) Visitor knows what is inside the suitcase.
(c) Woman knows the contents of the suitcase.
(d) Woman has more important troubles in her life.
5. What does the offstage voice warn the women not to forget in 'Suitcase'?
(a) Their smiles.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their faith.
(d) Their friendship.
6. Why has Woman not yet opened the suitcase?
(a) She is afraid of her husband.
(b) She has no courage.
(c) The lock is too complicated.
(d) She is afraid of cameras.
7. How does Visitor think Woman's husband treats his wife in 'Suitcase'?
(a) He ignores her.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He hits her.
(d) He worships her.
8. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A child.
(c) A radio.
(d) Something alive.
9. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
(b) A voice offstage.
10. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
(a) Basic rights.
11. What does Woman think about Visitor's suggestion that she confront her husband about the suitcase?
(a) That it is futile.
(b) That it is silly.
(c) That it is worth a shot.
(d) The idea terrifies her.
12. What does Visitor believe the suitcase responds to in 'Suitcase'?
(a) The moon.
(b) The sun.
(c) The passing traffic.
(d) The women's conversation.
13. What does Visitor determine by looking at the suitcase's lock?
(a) The lock can be picked.
(b) There is no lock.
(c) The lock is complicated.
(d) The lock can't be picked.
14. Who does the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase' belong to?
(a) Woman's mother.
(b) Woman's husband.
(d) Visitor's husband.
15. Who does Woman accuse Visitor of collaborating with?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the offstage voice in 'Suitcase' compare the women's smiles too?
2. What does Woman think about Visitors comment about her marriage?
3. What, in 'Suitcase', does Visitor ask Woman if she prepared for her husband?
4. What is the object Woman brings into the room in 'Suitcase' made of?
5. What does Visitor try to spray the suitcase with?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)