|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Woman think about Visitors comment about her marriage?
(a) She hates Visitor.
(b) She thinks Visitor is a wonderful friend.
(c) She is grateful.
(d) She think Visitor lacks compassion.
2. When the suitcase opens what does advice does Woman ask Visitor for?
(a) Whether she should throw the suitcase away.
(b) What she should do with the contents.
(c) Whether she should marry Man.
(d) Whether she should look instead.
3. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
(b) Muttering and scraping.
4. What is the topic of the speech the suitcase makes before being sprayed?
(b) The soul.
5. How does Woman prevent Visitor from leaving her house?
(a) She locks the door.
(b) She calls her a name.
(c) She asks Visitor's opinion of her husband.
(d) She begs her to stay.
6. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
(a) Faith and trust.
(d) Blood pressure.
7. What does Woman telephone for at the end of 'Suitcase'?
(a) A plumber.
(b) An electrician.
(c) Chinese food.
(d) A pizza.
8. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
(a) A child.
(b) Something alive.
(c) A radio.
(d) A puppy.
9. What does Visitor use to try and open the suitcase?
(a) An ax.
(b) A nail file.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A hairpin.
10. Who does Woman say is in the suitcase?
(a) Her child.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her husband's ancestors.
(d) Her brother.
11. What does Visitor determine by looking at the suitcase's lock?
(a) The lock is complicated.
(b) There is no lock.
(c) The lock can be picked.
(d) The lock can't be picked.
12. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
13. What does Visitor ask Woman for when the suitcase begins to make noise?
(a) Her husband's phone number.
(b) More information.
(c) A kleenex.
(d) A knife.
14. How does Visitor think Woman's husband treats his wife in 'Suitcase'?
(a) He worships her.
(b) He ignores her.
(c) He hits her.
(d) He loves her.
15. What does Woman tell Visitor is being delivered later in the evening?
(a) Chinese food.
(b) A pizza.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
2. What religious belief does Visitor suggest Woman's husband believes in?
3. At the end of 'Suitcase', what emotion does Woman expect Visitor feels towards her?
4. What does Woman think about Visitor's suggestion that she confront her husband about the suitcase?
5. What does Woman think about the suitcase?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)