|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Visitor believe is in the suitcase?
2. In 'Suitcase' what is Visitor not interested in speaking about?
3. What is the topic of the speech the suitcase makes before being sprayed?
(b) The soul.
4. What is Woman and Visitor's reaction to the noises from the suitcase?
5. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
6. What does Woman think about the suitcase?
(a) That it is cause for concern.
(b) That her mother should have picked a different color.
(c) That it is nothing to worry about.
(d) That Visitor packs a lot.
7. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
(d) Basic rights.
8. What does Woman tell Visitor is being delivered later in the evening?
(a) A pizza.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) Chinese food.
(d) A necklace.
9. What, does Visitor tell Woman at the end of 'Suitcase', is her final obstacle?
(a) A quest.
(b) Getting out of jail.
(d) Her mind.
10. At the end of 'Suitcase', what emotion does Woman expect Visitor feels towards her?
11. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
(a) Faith and trust.
(c) Blood pressure.
12. When does the suitcase finally open?
(a) In August.
(b) When Woman asks Visitor to take it with her.
(c) After a crowbar is used.
(d) When the magic words are spoken.
13. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
14. What question does Woman ask Visitor shortly after revealing the contents of the suitcase?
(a) If she should throw the suitcase away.
(b) Whether she should open it.
(c) If she has a suitcase like this.
(d) Why a suitcase would be in the house.
15. Why can't Woman ignore the suitcase?
(a) It is pervasive and asphyxiating.
(b) She knows there is money in there.
(c) The color is so pretty.
(d) It makes too much noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious belief does Visitor suggest Woman's husband believes in?
2. What does woman wonder out loud about Visitor?
3. Who does the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase' belong to?
4. How does Visitor think Woman's husband treats his wife in 'Suitcase'?
5. What does Visitor argue that Woman wants to call spiders?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)