|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the suitcase opens what does advice does Woman ask Visitor for?
(a) Whether she should marry Man.
(b) Whether she should throw the suitcase away.
(c) Whether she should look instead.
(d) What she should do with the contents.
2. What does Visitor believe is in the suitcase?
3. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
(d) Basic rights.
4. How much does the suitcase weigh?
(a) 35 lbs.
(b) It is heavy.
(c) It is almost weightless.
(d) 22 lbs.
5. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
(d) Muttering and scraping.
6. Why is Visitor confused that the suitcase causes Woman so much concern?
(a) Woman has more important troubles in her life.
(b) Woman knows the contents of the suitcase.
(c) Visitor knows what is inside the suitcase.
(d) It's only a suitcase.
7. What does woman wonder out loud about Visitor?
(a) Whether she can confide in her.
(b) Whether she will ever be married.
(c) If she will find a job.
(d) If she like Woman.
8. What, does Visitor tell Woman at the end of 'Suitcase', is her final obstacle?
(a) Getting out of jail.
(b) Her mind.
(c) A quest.
9. What does Woman think about the suitcase?
(a) That it is cause for concern.
(b) That Visitor packs a lot.
(c) That her mother should have picked a different color.
(d) That it is nothing to worry about.
10. What does the offstage voice in 'Suitcase' compare the women's smiles too?
(b) Crazy people.
11. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
(a) A trap.
(b) A bomb.
(c) A storage container.
12. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
(b) A dark cloud.
13. What does Visitor ask Woman for when the suitcase begins to make noise?
(a) A knife.
(b) Her husband's phone number.
(c) More information.
(d) A kleenex.
14. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
(b) Blood pressure.
(d) Faith and trust.
15. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
(a) A child.
(b) A radio.
(c) Something alive.
(d) A puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Woman tell Visitor is being delivered later in the evening?
2. What is Woman and Visitor's reaction to the noises from the suitcase?
3. After asking Visitor if she can keep a secret, what does Woman bring into the room?
4. Who does Woman accuse Visitor of collaborating with?
5. What birthday is Mona Lisa celebrating in 'Suitcase'?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)