|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Woman prevent Visitor from leaving her house?
(a) She asks Visitor's opinion of her husband.
(b) She calls her a name.
(c) She locks the door.
(d) She begs her to stay.
2. What does the audience learn about the character named Woman at the opening of 'Suitcase'?
(a) She is divorced.
(b) She is married.
(c) She has 5 children.
(d) She is dying.
3. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
(b) Basic rights.
4. What birthday is Mona Lisa celebrating in 'Suitcase'?
5. Who does Woman accuse Visitor of collaborating with?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
6. Why is Visitor confused that the suitcase causes Woman so much concern?
(a) Visitor knows what is inside the suitcase.
(b) Woman has more important troubles in her life.
(c) Woman knows the contents of the suitcase.
(d) It's only a suitcase.
7. What comment does Visitor make about Woman's marriage?
(a) It lacks passion.
(b) Woman found her soulmate.
(c) The marriage is strong.
(d) The marriage is falling apart.
8. What does Woman think about Visitors comment about her marriage?
(a) She think Visitor lacks compassion.
(b) She thinks Visitor is a wonderful friend.
(c) She is grateful.
(d) She hates Visitor.
9. How does Visitor think Woman's husband treats his wife in 'Suitcase'?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He ignores her.
(c) He worships her.
(d) He hits her.
10. How do the women feel about the Suitcases speech?
(b) They cry.
11. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
(a) Blood pressure.
(b) Faith and trust.
12. What does Visitor believe the suitcase responds to in 'Suitcase'?
(a) The moon.
(b) The sun.
(c) The women's conversation.
(d) The passing traffic.
13. What does Visitor ask Woman for when the suitcase begins to make noise?
(a) A kleenex.
(b) A knife.
(c) Her husband's phone number.
(d) More information.
14. What does Visitor use to try and open the suitcase?
(a) A hairpin.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A nail file.
(d) An ax.
15. In 'Suitcase' what is Visitor not interested in speaking about?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many characters are on stage when 'Suitcase' opens?
2. What article of clothing does Visitor think reveals Woman's husband's personality?
3. What does the voice say can intimidate a smile?
4. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
5. What animal does Visitor despise?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)