|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cliff of Time (Process).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boxer say won't fail him once he gets into the ring?
(a) His head.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His arms.
(d) His feet.
2. What does Boxer plead with Mr. Kimura for?
(b) A night out.
(c) Better training.
(d) Another fight.
3. What does the audience learn is Boxer's motto in round 2?
(a) "A fight begins even before it begins".
(b) "A day starts with morning"
(c) "Fight then pray".
(d) "Eat, pray, love".
4. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of at the start of Round 2?
(a) He is the best boxer ever.
(b) The fight is going well.
(c) His opponent is weak.
(d) The fight is going poorly.
5. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 3?
(a) His mother.
(b) How great he feels.
(c) How bad his opponent is.
(d) How sore he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Woman ignore the suitcase?
2. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
3. What does Visitor believe the suitcase responds to in 'Suitcase'?
4. What does Visitor tell Woman the suitcase is testing?
5. What does Woman say is inside the suitcase?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)