|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cliff of Time (Process).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Woman say is in the suitcase?
(a) Her child.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her husband's ancestors.
2. Why is Visitor confused that the suitcase causes Woman so much concern?
(a) Woman knows the contents of the suitcase.
(b) Woman has more important troubles in her life.
(c) Visitor knows what is inside the suitcase.
(d) It's only a suitcase.
3. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
(d) Muttering and scraping.
4. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
(a) A trap.
(c) A storage container.
(d) A bomb.
5. What does Boxer attempt to convince himself of at the start of Round 2?
(a) He is the best boxer ever.
(b) The fight is going poorly.
(c) His opponent is weak.
(d) The fight is going well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Boxer enjoy the fight?
2. What does Boxer think about winning?
3. What does Visitor ask Woman for when the suitcase begins to make noise?
4. What does the voice in tell Boxer in round 3?
5. What does the offstage voice in 'Suitcase' compare the women's smiles too?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)