|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cliff of Time (Process).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
2. How does the play 'The Cliff of Time' end?
(a) Boxer calls for help.
(b) Boxer hugs his coach.
(c) Boxer gets the girl.
(d) Boxer is called to collect his prize.
3. How many fortune cookies does Boxer tell Mr. Kimura he recently opened?
4. What does Boxer say won't fail him once he gets into the ring?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His feet.
(c) His arms.
(d) His head.
5. What message is in the fortune cookies that Boxer opens?
(a) "The tide is coming".
(b) "Great fortune arrives on strange horses".
(d) "A windfall is coming your way".
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does Visitor make about Woman's marriage?
2. What does Visitor ask Woman for when the suitcase begins to make noise?
3. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
4. What does Boxer admit his lifestyle is doing to him?
5. When the suitcase opens what does advice does Woman ask Visitor for?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)