|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Cliff of Time (Process).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the suitcase finally open?
(a) In August.
(b) After a crowbar is used.
(c) When Woman asks Visitor to take it with her.
(d) When the magic words are spoken.
2. Where is Boxer at the start of round 4?
(a) In the locker room.
(b) On the sidelines.
(c) On the mat.
(d) On his feet.
3. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
(d) A voice offstage.
4. What message is in the fortune cookies that Boxer opens?
(b) "Great fortune arrives on strange horses".
(c) "A windfall is coming your way".
(d) "The tide is coming".
5. What thoughts preoccupy Boxer in round 2?
(a) His boss.
(b) His diary.
(c) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Woman not yet opened the suitcase?
2. Woman claims the object she brings into the room is one thing. What does the audience watching 'Suitcase' realize the object is?
3. What religious belief does Visitor suggest Woman's husband believes in?
4. What does Woman tell Visitor is being delivered later in the evening?
5. What, in 'Suitcase', does Visitor ask Woman if she prepared for her husband?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)