|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitcase (Birth).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the audience learn about the character named Woman at the opening of 'Suitcase'?
(a) She is married.
(b) She is divorced.
(c) She has 5 children.
(d) She is dying.
2. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
3. How does Woman prevent Visitor from leaving her house?
(a) She asks Visitor's opinion of her husband.
(b) She calls her a name.
(c) She begs her to stay.
(d) She locks the door.
4. What question does Woman ask Visitor shortly after revealing the contents of the suitcase?
(a) Whether she should open it.
(b) If she should throw the suitcase away.
(c) If she has a suitcase like this.
(d) Why a suitcase would be in the house.
5. What does Visitor think is in the suitcase after it makes noise?
(a) A child.
(b) A radio.
(c) A puppy.
(d) Something alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Visitor believe is in the suitcase?
2. What does Woman think about Visitor's suggestion that she confront her husband about the suitcase?
3. Woman claims the object she brings into the room is one thing. What does the audience watching 'Suitcase' realize the object is?
4. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
5. On which body part of Visitor is the hair from the animal?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)