|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitcase (Birth).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker in 'Suitcase' compare Mona Lisa's smile to?
(a) A ghost.
2. What does Woman think about the suitcase?
(a) That it is nothing to worry about.
(b) That it is cause for concern.
(c) That her mother should have picked a different color.
(d) That Visitor packs a lot.
3. Who does Woman accuse Visitor of collaborating with?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her mother.
4. How does Woman react to Visitor's suggestion about her husband's ancestors?
(b) She screams.
(d) She begins to cry.
5. What does Woman say is inside the suitcase?
(a) Family Heirlooms.
(b) She does not know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, in 'Suitcase', does Visitor ask Woman if she prepared for her husband?
2. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
3. What does Visitor ask Woman for when the suitcase begins to make noise?
4. What does Woman tell Visitor is being delivered later in the evening?
5. What religious belief does Visitor suggest Woman's husband believes in?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)