|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitcase (Birth).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Visitor believe the suitcase responds to in 'Suitcase'?
(a) The sun.
(b) The moon.
(c) The women's conversation.
(d) The passing traffic.
2. Woman claims the object she brings into the room is one thing. What does the audience watching 'Suitcase' realize the object is?
(a) A man.
(b) A plate of fruit.
(c) A suitcase.
3. Why can't Woman ignore the suitcase?
(a) It makes too much noise.
(b) The color is so pretty.
(c) She knows there is money in there.
(d) It is pervasive and asphyxiating.
4. What does the speaker in 'Suitcase' compare Mona Lisa's smile to?
(c) A ghost.
5. What does Visitor ask Woman for when the suitcase begins to make noise?
(a) A knife.
(b) A kleenex.
(c) More information.
(d) Her husband's phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Woman accuse Visitor of collaborating with?
2. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
3. After asking Visitor if she can keep a secret, what does Woman bring into the room?
4. What does the audience learn about the character named Woman at the opening of 'Suitcase'?
5. How do the women feel about the Suitcases speech?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)