|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitcase (Birth).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Woman ignore the suitcase?
(a) It makes too much noise.
(b) It is pervasive and asphyxiating.
(c) She knows there is money in there.
(d) The color is so pretty.
2. What does Visitor think the suitcase really is?
(a) A bomb.
(c) A storage container.
(d) A trap.
3. What does Visitor try to spray the suitcase with?
4. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
(b) Muttering and scraping.
5. What does Visitor argue that Woman wants to call spiders?
(b) A type of hybrid.
(c) A type of Octopus.
(d) A type of Pony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does woman wonder out loud about Visitor?
2. What does the offstage voice in 'Suitcase' compare the women's smiles too?
3. What does the audience learn about the character named Woman at the opening of 'Suitcase'?
4. Why is Visitor confused that the suitcase causes Woman so much concern?
5. What does Woman propose they spray on the suitcase?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)