|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitcase (Birth).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
(b) A voice offstage.
2. Who does the suitcase in the play 'Suitcase' belong to?
(a) Woman's husband.
(b) Woman's mother.
(c) Visitor's husband.
3. What does the offstage voice warn the women not to forget in 'Suitcase'?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their friendship.
(c) Their faith.
(d) Their smiles.
4. What, in 'Suitcase', does Visitor ask Woman if she prepared for her husband?
(b) His clothes.
(c) His bed.
5. Why has Woman not yet opened the suitcase?
(a) She is afraid of her husband.
(b) She is afraid of cameras.
(c) She has no courage.
(d) The lock is too complicated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is the hair on Visitor from?
2. What comment does Visitor make about Woman's marriage?
3. What are the first sounds that emerge from the suitcase?
4. How does Woman prevent Visitor from leaving her house?
5. Why does Visitor say Woman has not yet opened the case?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)