|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suitcase (Birth).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Woman think about Visitor's suggestion that she confront her husband about the suitcase?
(a) The idea terrifies her.
(b) That it is futile.
(c) That it is silly.
(d) That it is worth a shot.
2. How many legs does Woman say a spider has?
3. What does Woman telephone for at the end of 'Suitcase'?
(a) A plumber.
(b) An electrician.
(c) A pizza.
(d) Chinese food.
4. What does woman wonder out loud about Visitor?
(a) Whether she can confide in her.
(b) If she will find a job.
(c) Whether she will ever be married.
(d) If she like Woman.
5. Woman claims the object she brings into the room is one thing. What does the audience watching 'Suitcase' realize the object is?
(a) A plate of fruit.
(b) A man.
(c) A suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Visitor despise?
2. What is Woman and Visitor's reaction to the noises from the suitcase?
3. What does Woman tell Visitor is being delivered later in the evening?
4. What, does Visitor tell Woman at the end of 'Suitcase', is her final obstacle?
5. How do the women feel about the Suitcases speech?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)