|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man Who Turned into a Stick (Death<I>)</I>.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Man from Hell and Woman from Hell scold the audience for?
(a) Dreaming of wealth.
(b) Ignoring their families.
(c) Not paying attention.
(d) Wanting to be sticks.
2. What does Hippie Boy intend to do with the stick?
(a) Build a house.
(b) Start a fire.
(d) Throw it away.
3. What message is in the fortune cookies that Boxer opens?
(a) "Great fortune arrives on strange horses".
(b) "A windfall is coming your way".
(c) "The tide is coming".
4. What does Woman think about Visitors comment about her marriage?
(a) She hates Visitor.
(b) She think Visitor lacks compassion.
(c) She is grateful.
(d) She thinks Visitor is a wonderful friend.
5. What does the stick reveal at the end of the play?
(a) That he jumped from the roof.
(b) That he used to be a tree.
(c) That he misses his old life.
(d) That he likes being a stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, does Visitor tell Woman at the end of 'Suitcase', is her final obstacle?
2. What does Woman tell Visitor is being delivered later in the evening?
3. What does Woman telephone for at the end of 'Suitcase'?
4. What animal is the hair on Visitor from?
5. What happens when Visitor tries to open the suitcase?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)