1. How many characters are on stage when 'Suitcase' opens?
2. What does the audience learn about the character named Woman at the opening of 'Suitcase'?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She is married.
(c) She is divorced.
(d) She has 5 children.
3. What does the audience learn about the character named Visitor at the start of 'Suitcase'?
(a) She has 5 kids.
(b) She is not married.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She is married.
4. In the play 'Suitcase', who begins speaking about Mona Lisa?
(d) A voice offstage.
5. What does the speaker in 'Suitcase' compare Mona Lisa's smile to?
(a) A ghost.
6. What birthday is Mona Lisa celebrating in 'Suitcase'?
7. What animal is the hair on Visitor from?
(a) A rat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A hamster.
8. On which body part of Visitor is the hair from the animal?
(a) Her elbow.
(b) Her leg.
(c) Her shoulder.
(d) Her head.
9. What animal does Visitor despise?
This section contains 3,174 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)