* The play opens with two women sitting at a table.
* One woman is called Woman and the other Visitor.
* Woman is married and Visitor is not.
* An offstage voice discusses Mona Lisa and compares her smile to armor.
* The offstage voice congratulates Mona Lisa on her 490th birthday.
* Woman tells visitor she has cat hair stuck to her elbow. Visitor says she hates cats.
* The offstage voice returns and tells the women not to forget their smiles. He compares their smiles to masks.
* After a brief conversation about Woman's husband, Woman brings a suitcase on stage. The suitcase is a man.
* Woman tells Visitor that the suitcase belongs to her husband.
* Woman does not know what is in the suitcase.
* Visitor believes the suitcase is a test of Woman's faith in her husband.
* The suitcase begins to make noises and Visitor wants to know what...
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)