Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Edmund arrive at the Price's house to retrieve Fanny?
2. Where does Mary visit with Fanny before she leaves Mansfield Park?
3. From whom does Fanny receive a letter from after Henry has proposed to her?
4. How does Fanny react when Henry visits her in Portsmouth?
5. Where will the ball be held November 22?
Fanny believes that love is important in a marriage. Discuss her belief as it relates to her own marriage to Edmund. Do you think they are well-suited? Why or why not? Provide textual examples to support your opinion.
How does Edmund overlook Mary's shortcomings early in their relationship? What does the scandal allow him to fully understand about Mary's true nature? What is he most disappointed about in her character? Provide specific examples to support your answers.
Discuss the relationship between Maria and Mr. Rushworth. Why does Maria agree to become engaged to him? What is she most interested in getting from the relationship? When her father gives her the option of breaking the engagement, why does Maria choose to go ahead with the marriage?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)