Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 20 and 21)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
2. Whom does Henry want to play the part of Agatha?
3. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
4. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
5. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Is Mary surprised that Edmund plans to...
This section contains 1,097 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)