|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Price offer to give Henry a tour of?
(a) Fishing boat.
(b) Farmer's market.
(c) Hardware store.
2. What kind of manner does Fanny have that makes Henry believe that she might love him?
3. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
(a) Green curtain.
(b) Mr. Rushworth's costume.
(c) Copy of play.
(d) Part of the scenery.
4. What word does Fanny use to describe to Sir Thomas how she would feel being married to Henry?
5. How is it that William gets a leave of absence to visit Fanny in Chapter 24?
(a) Fanny requests it.
(b) Sir Thomas knows an admiral who arranged it.
(c) He is due a vacation.
(d) Through Henry's intervention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of jewelry does William bring Fanny from Sicily?
2. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
3. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
4. What does Sir Thomas offer to Fanny that Mrs. Norris finds objectionable in Chapter 23?
5. What does Mary learn about Edmund the night he and Fanny have dinner with the Grants?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)