|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanny react when Henry visits her in Portsmouth?
2. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
3. Where will the ball be held November 22?
(d) Mansfield Park.
4. What word does Fanny use to describe to Sir Thomas how she would feel being married to Henry?
5. How does Sir Thomas react when Fanny tells him she does not want to marry Henry?
(b) So angry he cannot speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
2. What time does Edmund arrive at the Price's house to retrieve Fanny?
3. Where has Julia asked permission of her parents to go at the beginning of Chapter 29?
4. What does Fanny learn from the letter she receives from Lady Bertram while she is in Portsmouth?
5. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)