|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads off the dancing at the ball in Chapter 28?
(a) Edmund and Mary.
(b) Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram.
(c) Fanny and Henry.
(d) William and Mrs. Norris.
2. What is the name of the street where Fanny, Susan and Henry meet Mr. Price?
(a) High Street.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Elm Street.
(d) Division Street.
3. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
(a) New dress.
(b) A trip to London.
4. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) One month.
5. Whom does Fanny think her mother resembles?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(b) Her sister, Susan.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Thomas inquire about Maria's wishes regarding her marriage?
2. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
3. In whose home does Edmund see Mary while he is in London?
4. What words does Lady Bertram use to greet Fanny upon her return to Mansfield Park?
5. What time does Edmund arrive at the Price's house to retrieve Fanny?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fanny react to leading the dancing at the ball?
2. Does Henry believe Fanny might change her mind about marrying him?
3. What happens when Tom goes to London?
4. Why does Edmund retrieve Fanny from Portsmouth?
5. Is Fanny welcomed when she returns home to her family?
6. What does Edmund say when Henry asks to rent Thornton Lacey?
7. How does Fanny learn of Maria and Henry's scandal?
8. Does Sir Thomas find William to be an engaging guest in his home?
9. Describe what happens when Henry asks Fanny to marry him.
10. What is Fanny's reaction when she learns that William will soon be arriving at Mansfield Park?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)