|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Edmund plan to be gone when he leaves the day after the ball?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Ten days.
(d) One week.
2. In whose home does Edmund see Mary while he is in London?
(a) Mrs. Faser's.
(b) Admiral Crawford's.
(c) Sir Thomas' London townhouse.
(d) Mrs. Rushworth's.
3. How does Fanny introduce Henry to her family?
(a) As Sir Thomas' messenger.
(b) As William's friend.
(c) As Maria's sweetheart.
(d) As Edmund's friend.
4. What is Maria's reaction when Henry leaves for a trip in Chapter 20?
(a) Not bothered at all.
(d) Slightly worried.
5. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
(a) His sisters are visiting.
(b) To keep them company so they will not be alone.
(c) To wait for Mary to return.
(d) His mother is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan does Henry tell Mary about in Chapter 24?
2. What does Fanny learn from the letter she receives from Lady Bertram while she is in Portsmouth?
3. What is Fanny's biggest regret when she leaves for Portsmouth?
4. What time does Edmund arrive at the Price's house to retrieve Fanny?
5. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)