|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Julia and Yates do that Edmund describes in a letter to Fanny?
(b) Got engaged.
(c) Danced together.
(d) Acted in a play.
2. How long had Fanny been away from Mansfield Park?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Twenty days.
(d) Three months.
3. What does Fanny learn from the letter she receives from Lady Bertram while she is in Portsmouth?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Grant are renovating the Parsonage.
(b) Tom is ill with a fever.
(c) Lady Bertram will be sending books.
(d) Mrs. Norris has caught a cold.
4. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
(a) Sir Thomas.
(b) Mrs. Rushworth.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
5. What news does William learn as soon as he arrives at his parents' home with Fanny?
(a) He is needed in another town.
(b) A letter has arrived for him.
(c) He has been promoted.
(d) His ship left the harbour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
2. What does Mary write about Julia in her letter to Fanny?
3. Who tells Fanny that William has been promoted?
4. Whom does Fanny think her mother resembles?
5. What word does Mary use to describe the rumor that is circulating about Henry and Maria when she writes to Fanny?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)