|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fanny's biggest regret when she leaves for Portsmouth?
(a) That she will miss her special room.
(b) That she will not be able to converse with Sir Thomas.
(c) That she will miss Lady Bertram.
(d) That she will not see Edmund.
2. How does Fanny react when Henry visits her in Portsmouth?
3. How long does Edmund plan to be gone when he leaves the day after the ball?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Ten days.
4. Whom does Fanny consult about what to wear to the ball in November?
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
5. How does Sir Thomas react when Fanny tells him she does not want to marry Henry?
(d) So angry he cannot speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the street where Fanny, Susan and Henry meet Mr. Price?
2. How does Sir Thomas feel about Yates?
3. What time does Edmund arrive at the Price's house to retrieve Fanny?
4. Whom does Edmund see walking in the village when he returns to Mansfield?
5. Where does Mary visit with Fanny before she leaves Mansfield Park?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Edmund extend his stay with the Owens in Peterborough?
2. How does Fanny react to leading the dancing at the ball?
3. What is Fanny's reaction when she learns that William will soon be arriving at Mansfield Park?
4. Does Sir Thomas find William to be an engaging guest in his home?
5. Describe Henry's visit with Fanny in Portsmouth.
6. Is Mrs. Rushworth happy to leave Sotherton?
7. What is Mary's response when Henry tells her he plans to ask Fanny to marry him?
8. What happens when Tom goes to London?
9. How does Mary calm herself after she learns that Edmund will take his orders in a few weeks?
10. Do Fanny and her mother grow close while Fanny is visiting?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)