|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last meal Fanny and William share before William goes back to sea November 24?
2. About what subject does Henry give Edmund regarding Thornton Lacey?
(a) What color it should be painted.
(b) The renovation of the house.
(c) Whom to hire about mending the roof.
(d) How to build a fence.
3. What does Mrs. Grant say will be served at dinner when she invites Fanny to dine with them?
(b) Roast beef.
4. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
5. How long had Fanny been away from Mansfield Park?
(a) Twenty days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
2. Whom does Fanny consult about what to wear to the ball in November?
3. In whose home does Edmund see Mary while he is in London?
4. Who desires to see Fanny dance at a ball?
5. What time does Edmund arrive at the Price's house to retrieve Fanny?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Fanny's reaction when she learns that William will soon be arriving at Mansfield Park?
2. Do Fanny and her mother grow close while Fanny is visiting?
3. What is Maria's response when Sir Thomas offers her the option of breaking her engagement?
4. Describe Henry's visit with Fanny in Portsmouth.
5. How does Fanny feel about returning to Mansfield Park?
6. Why does Edmund extend his stay with the Owens in Peterborough?
7. Is Fanny welcomed when she returns home to her family?
8. Is Mrs. Rushworth happy to leave Sotherton?
9. Does Fanny want to return to Mansfield Park?
10. How does Fanny learn of Maria and Henry's scandal?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)