|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris suggest she might do that horrifies William and Fanny before they leave for Portsmouth?
(a) Become an actress.
(b) Travel with them to Portsmouth.
(c) Go on a walking tour of the alps.
(d) Travel alone to another country.
2. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
3. What kind of manner does Fanny have that makes Henry believe that she might love him?
4. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
(a) She is tall.
(b) She speaks too much.
(c) She is pretty.
(d) He does not admire her.
5. What plan does Henry tell Mary about in Chapter 24?
(a) Spending more time reading.
(b) Going hunting every day.
(c) Leaving Mansfield Park and going to London.
(d) Making Fanny fall in love with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Fanny embarrassed to introduce Henry to her father?
2. What does Mrs. Grant say will be served at dinner when she invites Fanny to dine with them?
3. What word does Mary use to describe the rumor that is circulating about Henry and Maria when she writes to Fanny?
4. What piece of jewelry does William bring Fanny from Sicily?
5. How does Mrs. Norris describe Fanny when she is speaking to Sir Thomas at the end of Chapter 32?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)