|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Fanny a card game at the Parsonage?
(b) Sir Thomas.
2. To what rank is William promoted?
3. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
(a) A trip to London.
(c) New dress.
4. What word does Fanny use to describe to Sir Thomas how she would feel being married to Henry?
5. How does Fanny react when Henry visits her in Portsmouth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who traveled with Maria and Mr. Rushworth after they were married?
2. About what subject does Henry give Edmund regarding Thornton Lacey?
3. What is the last meal Fanny and William share before William goes back to sea November 24?
4. What did Julia and Yates do that Edmund describes in a letter to Fanny?
5. What plan does Henry tell Mary about in Chapter 24?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Fanny want to return to Mansfield Park?
2. How does Fanny feel the morning after the ball?
3. Why does Edmund retrieve Fanny from Portsmouth?
4. What is Mary's response when Henry tells her he plans to ask Fanny to marry him?
5. How does Mary calm herself after she learns that Edmund will take his orders in a few weeks?
6. How does Fanny feel about returning to Mansfield Park?
7. How is it that Fanny receives two chains to wear with the amber cross that William gave her?
8. Describe what happens when Henry asks Fanny to marry him.
9. Do Fanny and her mother grow close while Fanny is visiting?
10. What happens when Tom goes to London?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)