Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the card game Lady Bertram chooses to play the first evening they dine at the Grant home?
(c) Crazy Eights.
2. What does Sir Thomas inquire about Maria's wishes regarding her marriage?
(a) If she wants to break her engagement.
(b) The amount of money she needs to buy her gown.
(c) Where she wants to have her wedding reception.
(d) How soon she wants to be married.
3. How does Mary describe the months she spent with the Grants?
(a) Somewhat amusing.
(c) Very unhappy.
(d) Happiest summer she ever had.
4. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
5. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
(a) He doesn't understand the danger of the sea.
(b) He has no energy for life.
(c) He is too boastful.
(d) He has good principles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does William learn as soon as he arrives at his parents' home with Fanny?
2. Why is Fanny caught in the rain near the Parsonage after Maria is married?
3. Whom does Sir Thomas criticize for letting his children perform a play?
4. How does Mrs. Norris describe Fanny when she is speaking to Sir Thomas at the end of Chapter 32?
5. What does Mary write about Julia in her letter to Fanny?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)