|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Fanny and William say they would like to drink when they arrive at their parents' house?
2. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
(a) Copy of play.
(b) Green curtain.
(c) Part of the scenery.
(d) Mr. Rushworth's costume.
3. How long does Edmund plan to be gone when he leaves the day after the ball?
(a) One week.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Ten days.
4. What time does Edmund arrive at the Price's house to retrieve Fanny?
(a) Eight a.m.
(d) Four p.m.
5. What does Edmund miss about seeing the Grants?
(a) Travel stories.
(b) Knowledge of history.
(c) Odd behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
2. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
3. How does Fanny introduce Henry to her family?
4. Why is Fanny caught in the rain near the Parsonage after Maria is married?
5. When does Sir Thomas plan to fetch Fanny from Portsmouth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Edmund extend his stay with the Owens in Peterborough?
2. What does Edmund tell Sir Thomas about Fanny's role in the decision to perform a play in his absence?
3. Is Mrs. Rushworth happy to leave Sotherton?
4. What does Edmund tell Fanny about her decision to refuse Henry's marriage proposal?
5. Is Fanny welcomed when she returns home to her family?
6. How does Mrs. Norris respond to Sir Thomas' criticisms about her allowing his children to put on a play?
7. How does Fanny react to leading the dancing at the ball?
8. Describe Henry's visit with Fanny in Portsmouth.
9. How does Fanny learn of Maria and Henry's scandal?
10. Is Sir Thomas surprised to discover that Fanny has no fire in her room?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)