Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Bertram siblings go to see their father after he returns home?
(a) Morning room.
(d) Drawing room.
2. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
3. What vocation is Edmund planning?
4. What role does Mary Crawford tell Edmund he must play?
(a) Old man.
(d) Leading man.
5. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
2. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
3. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
4. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Fanny's reaction when she learns that William will soon be arriving at Mansfield Park?
2. How does Mary calm herself after she learns that Edmund will take his orders in a few weeks?
3. What does Edmund tell Maria about his reaction to their choice of play?
4. What does Sir Thomas think of Fanny and Edmund's desire to marry?
5. Why does Sir Thomas want to hold a ball at Mansfield Park?
6. How does Fanny feel the morning after the ball?
7. Does Henry believe Fanny might change her mind about marrying him?
8. How does Fanny feel about returning to Mansfield Park?
9. Why is Fanny sitting on a bench in Sotherton Park?
10. Is Mary an excellent horseback rider?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)