|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Fanny's bedroom?
(b) Servants' quarters.
(c) Large room on the second floor.
(d) Small room next to Lady Bertram's bedroom.
2. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
3. What does Tom fret over about the theater?
(a) He is worried about his father's reaction.
(b) Slow progress of the scene painter.
(c) He can't learn his lines well enough.
(d) He doesn't want to perform.
4. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
5. Whom does Tom want to play the role of Cottager's Wife?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Mrs. Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
2. What is the title of the play the group chooses to perform?
3. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
4. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
5. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Mansfield Park when Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
2. What does Mrs. Norris bring home from Sotherton?
3. Why does Fanny Price go to live at Mansfield Park?
4. Does Mrs. Norris insult Fanny because she will not act in the play?
5. What is Fanny's reaction when she sees the Sotherton chapel?
6. Is Mary surprised that Edmund plans to be ordained?
7. Why is Fanny sitting on a bench in Sotherton Park?
8. Why does Tom dance with Fanny?
9. How do Edmund and Maria react when they hear the news of their father's impending return from Antigua?
10. Why does Maria want to marry Mr. Rushworth?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)