Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
(a) Mr. Grant.
(b) Tom Bertram.
(c) Mr. Rushworth.
(d) Edmund Bertram.
2. How old is Fanny when Mr. Norris dies?
3. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
(a) He has convinced her that they are soulmates.
(b) They are the best of friends.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) For his money.
4. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
5. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(b) Is she fond of playing cards?
(c) Does she go to balls?
(d) Does she like to listen to the harp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Henry want to play the part of Agatha?
2. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
3. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
4. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
5. Whom does Tom want to play the role of Cottager's Wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Does Henry believe Fanny might change her mind about marrying him?
2. What does Edmund tell Fanny about her decision to refuse Henry's marriage proposal?
3. Why is Fanny sitting on a bench in Sotherton Park?
4. What happens when Tom goes to London?
5. How do Edmund and Maria react when they hear the news of their father's impending return from Antigua?
6. How does Edmund describe Sotherton?
7. What is Fanny's reaction when she sees the Sotherton chapel?
8. What is Fanny's reaction when she is told she is going to live with Mrs. Norris?
9. Does Edmund show Fanny kindness when she has a headache?
10. Is Fanny welcomed when she returns home to her family?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)