|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
(a) When her father returns from Antigua.
(b) As soon as they can arrange it.
(c) In six weeks.
(d) The month of February.
2. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
(b) Mr. Rushworth.
3. What color is Fanny's pony?
4. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(a) Lady's maid.
5. Where does Sir Thomas discover Yates?
(a) The theater.
(c) Music room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Mary play?
2. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
3. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
4. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
5. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Fanny's reaction when she sees the Sotherton chapel?
2. Why does Mary want to know whether Fanny has been brought out into society?
3. Is Mary surprised that Edmund plans to be ordained?
4. What do Fanny and Edmund agree on about Mary?
5. Describe Mary Crawford.
6. Why does Tom dance with Fanny?
7. How does Mr. Rushworth make a good impression on Sir Thomas after he returns home?
8. Describe the East Room that Fanny uses for her own room at Mansfield Park.
9. What causes a rift between the Ward sisters?
10. Does Mrs. Grant believe that Maria is interested in Henry?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)