|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Play catch.
(b) Wade in the stream.
(c) Talk to other people.
(d) Flirt with each other.
2. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
(a) Very kindly.
(b) Ignores her.
(d) Politely, but without warmth.
3. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
4. What instrument does Mary play?
5. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
2. What color is Fanny's pony?
3. What does Tom fret over about the theater?
4. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
5. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Fanny's pony dies?
2. Why does Edmund object to Yates' proposal to perform a play?
3. What do Fanny and Edmund agree on about Mary?
4. Does Mrs. Norris insult Fanny because she will not act in the play?
5. How does Mr. Rushworth make a good impression on Sir Thomas after he returns home?
6. How does Edmund provide comfort to Fanny at Mansfield Park when she first arrives?
7. How do Maria and Tom receive the news that Edmund will perform in the play after all?
8. What is Fanny's reaction when she sees the Sotherton chapel?
9. Does Mrs. Grant believe that Maria is interested in Henry?
10. What does Edmund tell Maria about his reaction to their choice of play?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)