|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Fanny when Mr. Norris dies?
2. What does Edmund think of the choice of play?
(d) Beautifully written.
3. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
(c) Feels faint.
4. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) Outside for a walk.
(c) To her cousins' room.
(d) To bed.
5. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
(d) Mr. Rushworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
2. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
3. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
4. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
5. What color is Fanny's pony?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Rushworth make a good impression on Sir Thomas after he returns home?
2. Why does Fanny Price go to live at Mansfield Park?
3. Does Edmund show Fanny kindness when she has a headache?
4. What does Edmund tell Maria about his reaction to their choice of play?
5. What reason does Henry give Julia for why he has not selected her for the part of Agatha?
6. Why does Mary want to know whether Fanny has been brought out into society?
7. Why does Edmund object to Yates' proposal to perform a play?
8. How does Edmund describe Sotherton?
9. What causes a rift between the Ward sisters?
10. What happens when Fanny's pony dies?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)