|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(b) Fanny dines out often.
(c) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
(d) Fanny attends many balls.
2. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
3. Who objects to performing the play?
4. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
(a) Eight miles.
(b) Two miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Ten miles.
5. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
(a) Edmund Bertram.
(b) Charles Anderson.
(c) Mr. Rushworth.
(d) Tom Bertram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the play the group chooses to perform?
2. Where does Sir Thomas discover Yates?
3. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
4. What instrument does Mary play?
5. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Maria and Tom receive the news that Edmund will perform in the play after all?
2. Does Edmund show Fanny kindness when she has a headache?
3. How do Edmund and Maria react when they hear the news of their father's impending return from Antigua?
4. What happens at Mansfield Park when Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
5. What is Fanny's reaction when she is told she is going to live with Mrs. Norris?
6. Is Mary surprised that Edmund plans to be ordained?
7. Why does Fanny Price go to live at Mansfield Park?
8. What happens when Fanny's pony dies?
9. Is Mary an excellent horseback rider?
10. Describe Mary Crawford.
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)