|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Fanny's pony?
2. How old is Fanny when Mr. Norris dies?
3. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
(a) Mrs. Rushworth's sister.
4. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(b) Performing in a play.
(c) Her old gray pony.
(d) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
5. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(b) Fanny attends many balls.
(c) Fanny dines out often.
(d) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
2. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
3. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
4. What instrument does Mary play?
5. What vocation is Edmund planning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Mansfield Park when Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
2. Is Mary an excellent horseback rider?
3. When does Mary realize which Bertram brother she prefers?
4. Describe the East Room that Fanny uses for her own room at Mansfield Park.
5. What is Fanny's reaction when she is told she is going to live with Mrs. Norris?
6. Is Mary surprised that Edmund plans to be ordained?
7. Why does Mary want to know whether Fanny has been brought out into society?
8. What is Fanny's reaction when she sees the Sotherton chapel?
9. What do Fanny and Edmund agree on about Mary?
10. What does Edmund tell Maria about his reaction to their choice of play?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)