|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last meal Fanny and William share before William goes back to sea November 24?
2. What is the topic of conversation between Edmund and Henry while they are in the drawing room with Fanny and Lady Bertram?
(a) The art of reading.
3. What do Fanny and William say they would like to drink when they arrive at their parents' house?
4. How long had Fanny been away from Mansfield Park?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Twenty days.
5. How does Sir Thomas react when Fanny tells him she does not want to marry Henry?
(d) So angry he cannot speak.
6. Whom does Edmund see walking in the village when he returns to Mansfield?
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Henry and Mary.
7. How does Fanny describe Mary's letters to her after she leaves Mansfield?
(b) Lively and affectionate.
8. Whom does Fanny consult about what to wear to the ball in November?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
9. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
(a) Shreds them.
(b) Gives them to the butler.
(c) Burns them.
(d) Locks them away.
10. Why does Fanny go to Portsmouth?
(a) To become a governess.
(b) To visit Mary's home.
(c) To visit her family.
(d) To go to college.
11. What does Henry loan to William at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) Walking cane.
12. What time does Edmund arrive at the Price's house to retrieve Fanny?
(b) Eight a.m.
(c) Four p.m.
13. What is the name of the street where Fanny, Susan and Henry meet Mr. Price?
(a) Division Street.
(b) Elm Street.
(c) High Street.
(d) Main Street.
14. Who is invited to Mansfield Park when Fanny is asked to return with Edmund?
(c) Mrs. Price.
15. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
(a) She is tall.
(b) She is pretty.
(c) He does not admire her.
(d) She speaks too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny react when Henry visits her in Portsmouth?
2. How does Mrs. Norris describe Fanny when she is speaking to Sir Thomas at the end of Chapter 32?
3. In whose home does Edmund see Mary while he is in London?
4. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
5. What does Fanny think is "wretched, and how unpardonable, how hopeless, and how wicked..."?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)