|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
(a) New dress.
(c) A trip to London.
2. How long had Fanny been away from Mansfield Park?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six months.
(d) Twenty days.
3. Whom does Fanny consult about what to wear to the ball in November?
(c) Lady Bertram.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
4. How does Fanny feel about the letter she receives from Edmund at the beginning of Chapter 44?
5. How long does Edmund plan to be gone when he leaves the day after the ball?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) Ten days.
(d) One week.
6. What is Fanny's biggest regret when she leaves for Portsmouth?
(a) That she will not be able to converse with Sir Thomas.
(b) That she will not see Edmund.
(c) That she will miss her special room.
(d) That she will miss Lady Bertram.
7. Where does Henry tell Tom he is going when he visits the family in the breakfast room?
8. What does Fanny borrow from Mary to wear at the ball?
(c) Necklace chain.
9. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
(a) Sir Thomas.
(b) Mrs. Rushworth.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
10. What does Lady Bertram say when William tells them about his adventures at sea?
(a) "I'd love to go to sea!"
(b) "What wonderful adventures!"
(d) "How disagreeable!"
11. What do Fanny and William say they would like to drink when they arrive at their parents' house?
12. What does Mr. Price offer to give Henry a tour of?
(a) Farmer's market.
(b) Fishing boat.
(c) Hardware store.
13. What does Henry tell Mary that he is determined to do regarding Fanny?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Treat her like a sister.
(c) Refine her horseback-riding skills.
(d) Leave her behind.
14. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One month.
15. When does Sir Thomas plan to fetch Fanny from Portsmouth?
(a) In three days.
(b) In the summer.
(c) After Easter.
(d) By Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
2. Who leads off the dancing at the ball in Chapter 28?
3. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
4. What does Mrs. Norris suggest she might do that horrifies William and Fanny before they leave for Portsmouth?
5. What does Fanny help her younger siblings with when she is in Portsmouth?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)