|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Susan play in the Bertram household?
(b) Companion to Lady Bertram.
(c) Hostess when they had guests.
(d) Sir Thomas' secretary.
2. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
(c) Pheasant eggs and cream cheese.
3. What does Edmund realize about Mary after Maria and Henry's scandal?
(a) She is selfless.
(b) She does not mind that he is a clergyman.
(c) Her true nature.
(d) She speaks justly.
4. To where does Mr. Grant receive a post?
(a) St. Michaels.
(d) St. Paul's.
5. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
(a) Very kindly.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Politely, but without warmth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Edmund see walking in the village when he returns to Mansfield?
2. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
3. What does Mrs. Grant say will be served at dinner when she invites Fanny to dine with them?
4. Whom does Tom want to play the role of Cottager's Wife?
5. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)