|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
2. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Mrs. Grant.
(b) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
3. What words does Lady Bertram use to greet Fanny upon her return to Mansfield Park?
(a) "Now I shall be comfortable."
(b) "How nice to see you again."
(c) "Come in and make yourself at home."
(d) "How beautiful you look."
4. Who is invited to Mansfield Park when Fanny is asked to return with Edmund?
(a) Mrs. Price.
5. What is Maria's reaction when Henry leaves for a trip in Chapter 20?
(c) Slightly worried.
(d) Not bothered at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris suggest she might do that horrifies William and Fanny before they leave for Portsmouth?
2. To where does Mr. Grant receive a post?
3. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
4. What is the last meal Fanny and William share before William goes back to sea November 24?
5. What do Fanny and William say they would like to drink when they arrive at their parents' house?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)