|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(b) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Mrs. Rushworth.
(d) Sir Thomas.
2. What do Fanny and Edmund do at the end of the novel?
(a) Start a charitable foundation.
(b) Write long letters to each other.
(d) Move away from each other.
3. In whose home does Edmund see Mary while he is in London?
(a) Mrs. Rushworth's.
(b) Mrs. Faser's.
(c) Admiral Crawford's.
(d) Sir Thomas' London townhouse.
4. What does Edmund think of the choice of play?
(d) Beautifully written.
5. What does Henry tell Mary that he is determined to do regarding Fanny?
(a) Treat her like a sister.
(b) Refine her horseback-riding skills.
(c) Leave her behind.
(d) Marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary describe the months she spent with the Grants?
2. What role does Susan play in the Bertram household?
3. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
4. Where does Fanny learn about Maria and Henry's scandal?
5. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)