|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary write about Julia in her letter to Fanny?
(a) She is being courted.
(b) She is studying acting.
(c) She went home to Mansfield Park.
(d) She made a fool of herself at a ball.
2. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
3. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
(a) Artist self-portraits.
(b) Family portraits.
4. What is Fanny's biggest regret when she leaves for Portsmouth?
(a) That she will miss her special room.
(b) That she will not see Edmund.
(c) That she will miss Lady Bertram.
(d) That she will not be able to converse with Sir Thomas.
5. What does Fanny borrow from Mary to wear at the ball?
(d) Necklace chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Mr. Grant receive a post?
2. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
3. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
4. How does Fanny introduce Henry to her family?
5. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)