|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like when Edmund talks with Fanny about Maria's disgrace?
(a) Mild and breezy.
2. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
3. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
(b) Pheasant eggs and cream cheese.
4. In whose home does Edmund see Mary while he is in London?
(a) Sir Thomas' London townhouse.
(b) Admiral Crawford's.
(c) Mrs. Faser's.
(d) Mrs. Rushworth's.
5. Why does Fanny go to Portsmouth?
(a) To become a governess.
(b) To visit her family.
(c) To visit Mary's home.
(d) To go to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between Henry and Maria after they run away together?
2. How long had Fanny been away from Mansfield Park?
3. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
4. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
5. Who leads off the dancing at the ball in Chapter 28?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)