|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
(b) A trip to London.
(d) New dress.
2. Whom does Edmund see walking in the village when he returns to Mansfield?
(c) Henry and Mary.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
3. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
(a) Cassel was his favorite uncle's last name.
(b) He likes being called "Count."
(c) He gets to wear a fancy costume.
(d) He will have the chance to practice his accent.
4. What does Mary think of Baron Wildenhaim?
(a) He treats all the ladies with indifference.
(b) She is not impressed.
(c) He is refined in manner.
(d) He is superior to any other men.
5. Whom does Tom want to play the role of Cottager's Wife?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Mrs. Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
2. How does Fanny describe Mary's letters to her after she leaves Mansfield?
3. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
4. Why does Fanny go to Portsmouth?
5. What does Edmund miss about seeing the Grants?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)