|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Mary's letters to her after she leaves Mansfield?
(a) Lively and affectionate.
2. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
(c) Lieutenant of marines.
3. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
(a) Green curtain.
(b) Part of the scenery.
(c) Mr. Rushworth's costume.
(d) Copy of play.
4. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
(b) Her old gray pony.
(c) Performing in a play.
(d) Attending social functions with her cousins.
5. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
(b) Very kindly.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Politely, but without warmth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of jewelry does William bring Fanny from Sicily?
2. What does Lady Bertram say when William tells them about his adventures at sea?
3. Who teaches Fanny a card game at the Parsonage?
4. Why does Fanny go to Portsmouth?
5. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)