|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mrs. Norris at the end of the novel?
(a) She moves into Lady Bertam's house.
(b) She breaks her leg.
(c) She goes to visit Mrs. Price.
(d) She is banished to another country with Maria.
2. How does Fanny introduce Henry to her family?
(a) As William's friend.
(b) As Edmund's friend.
(c) As Sir Thomas' messenger.
(d) As Maria's sweetheart.
3. How does Sir Thomas feel about Yates?
(a) Thinks that he's highly intelligent.
(b) Finds hims wearisome and offensive.
(c) Believes that he's creative.
(d) Views him as dull.
4. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
(a) She is sleeping.
(b) She has a headache.
(c) She is recovering from a cold.
(d) She has an upset stomach.
5. Where does Sir Thomas discover Yates?
(a) Music room.
(c) The theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
2. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
3. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
4. What role does Susan play in the Bertram household?
5. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)