|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Edmund look when he arrives at the Price's house?
2. What does Mary write about Julia in her letter to Fanny?
(a) She is being courted.
(b) She is studying acting.
(c) She went home to Mansfield Park.
(d) She made a fool of herself at a ball.
3. What does Julia announce to the performers as they rehearse one evening?
(a) Mrs. Rushworth wants to speak with her son.
(b) Fanny is needed in the kitchen.
(c) Her mother is ill.
(d) Her father is home.
4. What kind of manner does Fanny have that makes Henry believe that she might love him?
5. Who desires to see Fanny dance at a ball?
(b) Sir Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sir Thomas discover Yates?
2. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
3. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
4. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
5. What does Mrs. Grant say she is not pleased to see regarding the acting roles in the play?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)