|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Sir Thomas realize he made with Fanny?
(a) Raising her with his children.
(b) Not sending her home earlier.
(c) Trying to get her to marry Henry.
(d) Not allowing her more time to read.
2. What does Mary think of Baron Wildenhaim?
(a) He treats all the ladies with indifference.
(b) He is superior to any other men.
(c) He is refined in manner.
(d) She is not impressed.
3. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Wade in the stream.
(b) Talk to other people.
(c) Flirt with each other.
(d) Play catch.
4. Where does Mary visit with Fanny before she leaves Mansfield Park?
(a) East Room.
(c) Breakfast room.
(d) Drawing room.
5. Where does Sir Thomas discover Yates?
(a) The theater.
(b) Music room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
2. Why is Fanny embarrassed to introduce Henry to her father?
3. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
4. Where will the ball be held November 22?
5. How does Fanny describe Mary's letters to her after she leaves Mansfield?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)