|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
2. What do Fanny and Edmund do at the end of the novel?
(a) Write long letters to each other.
(b) Move away from each other.
(c) Start a charitable foundation.
3. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
(c) Mr. Rushworth.
4. What does Edmund feel is the only thing left to him at the end of Chapter 47?
(a) Fanny's friendship.
(b) Henry's regard.
(c) His love for Mary.
(d) Maria's sisterly affection.
5. What does Fanny think is "wretched, and how unpardonable, how hopeless, and how wicked..."?
(a) Wasting food.
(b) Marrying without affection.
(c) Arguing with Sir Thomas.
(d) Mrs. Norris' insults.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
2. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
3. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
4. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
5. What is the title of the play the group chooses to perform?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)