|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Mary was concerned about regarding Maria and Henry?
(a) That Henry might lose his inheritance.
(b) That she will be shunned socially.
(c) That they had been caught.
(d) That the admiral is quite upset.
2. Whom does Edmund see walking in the village when he returns to Mansfield?
(c) Henry and Mary.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
3. How does Sir Thomas react when Fanny tells him she does not want to marry Henry?
(c) So angry he cannot speak.
4. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
(a) Part of the scenery.
(b) Green curtain.
(c) Copy of play.
(d) Mr. Rushworth's costume.
5. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
(a) To keep them company so they will not be alone.
(b) His mother is sick.
(c) To wait for Mary to return.
(d) His sisters are visiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
2. What role does Susan play in the Bertram household?
3. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
4. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
5. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)