|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is invited to Mansfield Park when Fanny is asked to return with Edmund?
(d) Mrs. Price.
2. What does Mary learn about Edmund the night he and Fanny have dinner with the Grants?
(a) He is going to propose to her.
(b) He will be taking his orders soon.
(c) He is engaged to someone else.
(d) He never wants to marry.
3. Where is Fanny often invited after Maria and Julia leave Mansfield Park?
4. Who says, "I shall think her a very obstinate, ungrateful girl, if she does not do what her aunt and cousins wish her..."
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Lady Bertram.
5. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
2. What does Fanny learn from the letter she receives from Lady Bertram while she is in Portsmouth?
3. What does Fanny borrow from Mary to wear at the ball?
4. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
5. How is it that William gets a leave of absence to visit Fanny in Chapter 24?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)