|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
(a) One month.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Two months.
2. What does Tom fret over about the theater?
(a) He can't learn his lines well enough.
(b) He doesn't want to perform.
(c) He is worried about his father's reaction.
(d) Slow progress of the scene painter.
3. How is it that William gets a leave of absence to visit Fanny in Chapter 24?
(a) Through Henry's intervention.
(b) Sir Thomas knows an admiral who arranged it.
(c) He is due a vacation.
(d) Fanny requests it.
4. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
(d) Feels faint.
5. How does Fanny react when Henry visits her in Portsmouth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Henry want to play the part of Agatha?
2. What happens to Mrs. Norris at the end of the novel?
3. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
4. What does Edmund feel is the only thing left to him at the end of Chapter 47?
5. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)