|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(c) Very attractive.
2. What does Mary write about Julia in her letter to Fanny?
(a) She made a fool of herself at a ball.
(b) She is being courted.
(c) She went home to Mansfield Park.
(d) She is studying acting.
3. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
(a) He has compromised himself for Mary.
(b) She believes he will do a good job.
(c) She gives him her support.
(d) She laughs at the idea.
4. What does Fanny have on the wall of her room that William sent her?
(a) Photograph of William.
(b) Painting of the Alps.
(c) Pressed flowers.
(d) Sketch of a ship.
5. Who says, "I shall think her a very obstinate, ungrateful girl, if she does not do what her aunt and cousins wish her..."
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Thomas offer to Fanny that Mrs. Norris finds objectionable in Chapter 23?
2. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
3. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
4. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
5. What role does Susan play in the Bertram household?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)