|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
(a) Paints the scenery.
(b) Temporarily moves into their house.
(c) Performs musical numbers.
(d) Helps rewrite the play.
2. How does Fanny react when Henry visits her in Portsmouth?
3. What does Fanny help her younger siblings with when she is in Portsmouth?
(a) Teaching them to bake pies.
(b) Speaking French.
(c) Piano practice.
4. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
(a) Serve tea.
(b) Manage the stage curtain.
(c) Arrange flowers.
(d) Read Mrs. Grant's part.
5. What color is Fanny's pony?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
2. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
3. What does Henry say he wishes to do with Thornton Lacey the following winter?
4. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
5. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)