|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) Stack of magazines.
(b) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(c) Mrs. Norris' hat.
(d) Sewing box.
2. Whom does Edmund see walking in the village when he returns to Mansfield?
(c) Henry and Mary.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
3. What news does William learn as soon as he arrives at his parents' home with Fanny?
(a) He has been promoted.
(b) A letter has arrived for him.
(c) He is needed in another town.
(d) His ship left the harbour.
4. Whom does Tom want to play the role of Cottager's Wife?
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Mrs. Grant.
5. Who are the Owens?
(a) The Grants' housekeeper and butler.
(b) Groundskeepers at Sotherton.
(c) Mansfield Park's manager and his wife.
(d) Family that Edmund stays with in Peterborough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fanny learn about Maria and Henry's scandal?
2. Who is invited to Mansfield Park when Fanny is asked to return with Edmund?
3. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
4. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
5. Where has Julia asked permission of her parents to go at the beginning of Chapter 29?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)