|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
(a) It is raining heavily and she cannot travel.
(b) She and her husband had unexpected visitors.
(c) Mr. Grant is ill.
(d) She turned her ankle.
2. What is the topic of conversation between Edmund and Henry while they are in the drawing room with Fanny and Lady Bertram?
(c) The art of reading.
3. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
(a) She is too quiet.
(b) She is fascinating.
(c) She spends too much time by herself.
(d) She is meddlesome.
4. What is the name of the card game Lady Bertram chooses to play the first evening they dine at the Grant home?
(b) Crazy Eights.
5. What does Mary write about Julia in her letter to Fanny?
(a) She went home to Mansfield Park.
(b) She is studying acting.
(c) She is being courted.
(d) She made a fool of herself at a ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sir Thomas criticize for letting his children perform a play?
2. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
3. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
4. What does Mary think of Baron Wildenhaim?
5. What role does Mary Crawford tell Edmund he must play?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)