|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) Two miles.
(d) Eight miles.
2. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Talk to other people.
(b) Flirt with each other.
(c) Play catch.
(d) Wade in the stream.
3. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
4. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
5. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Her old gray pony.
(b) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
(c) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(d) Performing in a play.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
2. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
3. What word does Mary use to describe the rumor that is circulating about Henry and Maria when she writes to Fanny?
4. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
5. What does Edmund feel is the only thing left to him at the end of Chapter 47?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)