|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of jewelry does William bring Fanny from Sicily?
(a) Ruby ring.
(b) Diamond bracelet.
(c) Pearl earrings.
(d) Amber cross.
2. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
(a) He doesn't understand the danger of the sea.
(b) He is too boastful.
(c) He has good principles.
(d) He has no energy for life.
3. Where will the ball be held November 22?
(c) Mansfield Park.
4. Where does Sir Thomas discover Yates?
(b) Music room.
(d) The theater.
5. What does Mary think of Baron Wildenhaim?
(a) She is not impressed.
(b) He treats all the ladies with indifference.
(c) He is refined in manner.
(d) He is superior to any other men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
2. What do Fanny and Edmund do at the end of the novel?
3. What is Fanny's biggest regret when she leaves for Portsmouth?
4. What does Fanny borrow from Mary to wear at the ball?
5. How is it that William gets a leave of absence to visit Fanny in Chapter 24?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)