|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Fanny often invited after Maria and Julia leave Mansfield Park?
2. What does Sir Thomas offer to Fanny that Mrs. Norris finds objectionable in Chapter 23?
3. Why is Fanny embarrassed to introduce Henry to her father?
(a) He will want her to marry Henry.
(b) He will think Henry too refined.
(c) Because of Mr. Price's bad manners.
(d) He will ask too many questions.
4. What is Fanny reading to Lady Bertram right before Edmund and Henry enter the drawing room?
5. In whose home does Edmund see Mary while he is in London?
(a) Sir Thomas' London townhouse.
(b) Mrs. Faser's.
(c) Mrs. Rushworth's.
(d) Admiral Crawford's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Grant say will be served at dinner when she invites Fanny to dine with them?
2. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
3. What instrument does Mary play?
4. What does Edmund realize about Mary after Maria and Henry's scandal?
5. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)