|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 and 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(b) Very attractive.
2. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The linen-supply closet.
(c) The dairy.
(d) The attic.
3. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
(a) Practice his lines with Fanny.
(b) Have his mother help with the costumes.
(c) Build a theater.
(d) Get an acting coach.
4. How long does Edmund remain silent after Fanny returns to Mansfield Park?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One day.
(c) Several days.
(d) One week.
5. What does Mary learn about Edmund the night he and Fanny have dinner with the Grants?
(a) He will be taking his orders soon.
(b) He is going to propose to her.
(c) He never wants to marry.
(d) He is engaged to someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fanny borrow from Mary to wear at the ball?
2. Who objects to performing the play?
3. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
4. What do Fanny and Edmund do at the end of the novel?
5. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)