|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry tell Mary that he is determined to do regarding Fanny?
(a) Refine her horseback-riding skills.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Treat her like a sister.
(d) Leave her behind.
2. What does Mary learn about Edmund the night he and Fanny have dinner with the Grants?
(a) He never wants to marry.
(b) He is going to propose to her.
(c) He is engaged to someone else.
(d) He will be taking his orders soon.
3. How long does Edmund plan to be gone when he leaves the day after the ball?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Six months.
(d) Ten days.
4. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
(a) She is fascinating.
(b) She spends too much time by herself.
(c) She is too quiet.
(d) She is meddlesome.
5. What does Henry say he wishes to do with Thornton Lacey the following winter?
(a) Plant crops.
(b) Raise chickens.
(c) Rent the house.
(d) Give Edmund a surprise party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Mary play?
2. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
3. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
4. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
5. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)