|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) Architectural plans.
(b) Key to the gate.
(c) Flask of water.
(d) His dogs.
2. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Performing in a play.
(b) Her old gray pony.
(c) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(d) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
3. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
(a) Gives them to the butler.
(b) Locks them away.
(c) Burns them.
(d) Shreds them.
4. What does Sir Thomas offer to Fanny that Mrs. Norris finds objectionable in Chapter 23?
5. Where has Julia asked permission of her parents to go at the beginning of Chapter 29?
(a) Mansfield Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
2. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
3. What does Sir Thomas inquire about Maria's wishes regarding her marriage?
4. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
5. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)