|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(b) Lady Bertram.
2. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
(a) Mrs. Rushworth.
(b) Sir Thomas.
(c) Lady Bertram.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
3. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
(a) He has no energy for life.
(b) He doesn't understand the danger of the sea.
(c) He has good principles.
(d) He is too boastful.
4. What color is Fanny's pony?
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(b) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
(c) Frightened by its size.
(d) She does not like its dank smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Grant say will be served at dinner when she invites Fanny to dine with them?
2. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
3. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
4. What is Fanny reading to Lady Bertram right before Edmund and Henry enter the drawing room?
5. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)