|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) Key to the gate.
(b) Flask of water.
(c) His dogs.
(d) Architectural plans.
2. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
(a) At the Parsonage.
(b) With cousins in London.
(c) With her family in Portsmouth.
(d) With Mrs. Norris.
3. To what rank is William promoted?
4. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
(a) Artist self-portraits.
(b) Family portraits.
5. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
(a) He loves to dance.
(b) He is in love with Fanny.
(c) He wants to talk privately with Fanny.
(d) To get out of playing cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edmund extend his stay in Peterborough?
2. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
3. What is the topic of conversation between Edmund and Henry while they are in the drawing room with Fanny and Lady Bertram?
4. What is Sir Thomas surprised to discover when he visits Fanny in her room?
5. How does Mary describe the months she spent with the Grants?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)