|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
(a) To keep them company so they will not be alone.
(b) His mother is sick.
(c) To wait for Mary to return.
(d) His sisters are visiting.
2. From whom does Fanny receive a letter from after Henry has proposed to her?
3. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
(a) Take his orders.
(b) Go on a long vacation.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Speak to him about Maria's behavior.
4. Whom does Henry want to play the part of Agatha?
(a) Mrs. Grant.
5. What does Sir Thomas inquire about Maria's wishes regarding her marriage?
(a) Where she wants to have her wedding reception.
(b) How soon she wants to be married.
(c) If she wants to break her engagement.
(d) The amount of money she needs to buy her gown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
2. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
3. Who are the Owens?
4. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
5. What does Tom fret over about the theater?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)