|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia announce to the performers as they rehearse one evening?
(a) Mrs. Rushworth wants to speak with her son.
(b) Fanny is needed in the kitchen.
(c) Her father is home.
(d) Her mother is ill.
2. What does Henry say he wishes to do with Thornton Lacey the following winter?
(a) Raise chickens.
(b) Plant crops.
(c) Rent the house.
(d) Give Edmund a surprise party.
3. How does Mary describe the months she spent with the Grants?
(b) Very unhappy.
(c) Happiest summer she ever had.
(d) Somewhat amusing.
4. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
(a) To escort her to a dance.
(b) To borrow her coat for his mother.
(c) To lend her horse to Mary.
(d) To use her handkerchief.
5. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny dines out often.
(b) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(c) Fanny attends many balls.
(d) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry tell Tom he is going when he visits the family in the breakfast room?
2. What does Mrs. Grant say she is not pleased to see regarding the acting roles in the play?
3. How long does Edmund plan to be gone when he leaves the day after the ball?
4. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
5. What does Lady Bertram say when William tells them about his adventures at sea?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)