|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
(a) To wait for Mary to return.
(b) His mother is sick.
(c) To keep them company so they will not be alone.
(d) His sisters are visiting.
2. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
3. What is the last meal Fanny and William share before William goes back to sea November 24?
4. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
(a) Have his mother help with the costumes.
(b) Get an acting coach.
(c) Practice his lines with Fanny.
(d) Build a theater.
5. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
2. What word does Fanny use to describe to Sir Thomas how she would feel being married to Henry?
3. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
4. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
5. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)