|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who desires to see Fanny dance at a ball?
(b) Sir Thomas.
2. Who leads off the dancing at the ball in Chapter 28?
(a) William and Mrs. Norris.
(b) Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram.
(c) Fanny and Henry.
(d) Edmund and Mary.
3. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
(a) As soon as they can arrange it.
(b) The month of February.
(c) When her father returns from Antigua.
(d) In six weeks.
4. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
(a) Very kindly.
(c) Politely, but without warmth.
(d) Ignores her.
5. What is Fanny reading to Lady Bertram right before Edmund and Henry enter the drawing room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry loan to William at the end of Chapter 24?
2. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
3. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
4. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
5. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)