|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Mary play?
2. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
(a) He has convinced her that they are soulmates.
(b) For his money.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) They are the best of friends.
3. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
4. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
(a) Edmund's humming.
(b) Henry's attention toward Julia.
(c) Mrs. Norris' snoring.
(d) Fanny's sniffling.
5. What does Edmund miss about seeing the Grants?
(a) Odd behavior.
(b) Knowledge of history.
(c) Travel stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
2. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
3. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
4. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
5. What does Mrs. Norris suggest she might do that horrifies William and Fanny before they leave for Portsmouth?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)