|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the card game Lady Bertram chooses to play the first evening they dine at the Grant home?
(d) Crazy Eights.
2. What does Fanny have on the wall of her room that William sent her?
(a) Pressed flowers.
(b) Sketch of a ship.
(c) Painting of the Alps.
(d) Photograph of William.
3. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(a) Very attractive.
4. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) Sewing box.
(b) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(c) Stack of magazines.
(d) Mrs. Norris' hat.
5. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
(b) Aunt and niece.
(c) Sister and sister-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Julia asked permission of her parents to go at the beginning of Chapter 29?
2. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
3. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
4. What is Fanny reading to Lady Bertram right before Edmund and Henry enter the drawing room?
5. Where is Fanny's bedroom?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)