|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Chair by the lake.
(b) Standing in a meadow.
(c) Blanket in the field.
(d) Bench by the gate.
2. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
3. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
(a) Very kindly.
(b) Politely, but without warmth.
(c) Ignores her.
4. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(d) Lady's maid.
5. How long does Edmund plan to be gone when he leaves the day after the ball?
(a) One week.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fanny think is "wretched, and how unpardonable, how hopeless, and how wicked..."?
2. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. What is Sir Thomas surprised to discover when he visits Fanny in her room?
4. Why is Fanny caught in the rain near the Parsonage after Maria is married?
5. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)