|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is it that William gets a leave of absence to visit Fanny in Chapter 24?
(a) Sir Thomas knows an admiral who arranged it.
(b) Fanny requests it.
(c) He is due a vacation.
(d) Through Henry's intervention.
2. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Lady Bertram.
3. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(b) Very attractive.
4. Who are the Owens?
(a) Groundskeepers at Sotherton.
(b) Family that Edmund stays with in Peterborough.
(c) Mansfield Park's manager and his wife.
(d) The Grants' housekeeper and butler.
5. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
(a) To wait for Mary to return.
(b) His sisters are visiting.
(c) His mother is sick.
(d) To keep them company so they will not be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan does Henry tell Mary about in Chapter 24?
2. What does Fanny think is "wretched, and how unpardonable, how hopeless, and how wicked..."?
3. What does Julia announce to the performers as they rehearse one evening?
4. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
5. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)