|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what subject does Henry give Edmund regarding Thornton Lacey?
(a) The renovation of the house.
(b) How to build a fence.
(c) What color it should be painted.
(d) Whom to hire about mending the roof.
2. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
3. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
(b) Sister and sister-in-law.
(c) Aunt and niece.
4. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(a) Very attractive.
5. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Her old gray pony.
(b) Performing in a play.
(c) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(d) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
2. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
3. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
4. What does Mrs. Norris suggest she might do that horrifies William and Fanny before they leave for Portsmouth?
5. How does Mrs. Norris describe Fanny when she is speaking to Sir Thomas at the end of Chapter 32?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)