|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
(a) She has a headache.
(b) She is sleeping.
(c) She is recovering from a cold.
(d) She has an upset stomach.
2. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
(a) Mr. Rushworth.
3. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Lady Bertram.
4. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
5. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
(c) Lieutenant of marines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
2. Who traveled with Maria and Mr. Rushworth after they were married?
3. About what subject does Henry give Edmund regarding Thornton Lacey?
4. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
5. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)