|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Bertram say when William tells them about his adventures at sea?
(a) "What wonderful adventures!"
(c) "I'd love to go to sea!"
(d) "How disagreeable!"
2. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
(a) She is tall.
(b) He does not admire her.
(c) She speaks too much.
(d) She is pretty.
3. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
(a) She is meddlesome.
(b) She is fascinating.
(c) She is too quiet.
(d) She spends too much time by herself.
4. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Standing in a meadow.
(b) Blanket in the field.
(c) Bench by the gate.
(d) Chair by the lake.
5. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of play do Tom and Mary want to perform?
2. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
3. What is Sir Thomas surprised to discover when he visits Fanny in her room?
4. What does Edmund think of the choice of play?
5. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)