|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
(b) A good choice for Tom.
(c) A happy event.
(d) He would be helpful to Lady Bertram.
2. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
(a) To wait for Mary to return.
(b) His sisters are visiting.
(c) His mother is sick.
(d) To keep them company so they will not be alone.
3. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) Stack of magazines.
(b) Sewing box.
(c) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(d) Mrs. Norris' hat.
4. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(b) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
(c) Her old gray pony.
(d) Performing in a play.
5. What piece of jewelry does William bring Fanny from Sicily?
(a) Ruby ring.
(b) Diamond bracelet.
(c) Pearl earrings.
(d) Amber cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Fanny's pony?
2. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
3. What does Lady Bertram say when William tells them about his adventures at sea?
4. Why is Fanny caught in the rain near the Parsonage after Maria is married?
5. What does Tom fret over about the theater?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)