|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
(a) Fine art.
(c) Buying used books.
(d) Agriculture at their country estate.
2. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
3. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
(a) Read Mrs. Grant's part.
(b) Manage the stage curtain.
(c) Serve tea.
(d) Arrange flowers.
4. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
(a) Mrs. Rushworth.
(b) Lady Bertram.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Sir Thomas.
5. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
(a) To lend her horse to Mary.
(b) To borrow her coat for his mother.
(c) To use her handkerchief.
(d) To escort her to a dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Fanny a card game at the Parsonage?
2. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
3. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
4. What plan does Henry tell Mary about in Chapter 24?
5. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)