|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
(a) She gives him her support.
(b) She believes he will do a good job.
(c) He has compromised himself for Mary.
(d) She laughs at the idea.
2. What is the title of the play the group chooses to perform?
(a) "The School for Scandal."
(c) "Wheel of Fortune."
(d) "Lover's Vows."
3. Where is Fanny's bedroom?
(a) Small room next to Lady Bertram's bedroom.
(c) Servants' quarters.
(d) Large room on the second floor.
4. How does Sir Thomas react when Fanny tells him she does not want to marry Henry?
(a) So angry he cannot speak.
5. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris suggest she might do that horrifies William and Fanny before they leave for Portsmouth?
2. What plan does Henry tell Mary about in Chapter 24?
3. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
4. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
5. What instrument does Mary play?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)