|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Mrs. Grant.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
2. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
3. About what subject does Henry give Edmund regarding Thornton Lacey?
(a) What color it should be painted.
(b) Whom to hire about mending the roof.
(c) The renovation of the house.
(d) How to build a fence.
4. Why does Edmund extend his stay in Peterborough?
(a) He wants new experiences.
(b) He is tired of Mrs. Norris.
(c) To avoid Mary.
(d) He falls in love.
5. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
(a) He is too boastful.
(b) He has good principles.
(c) He doesn't understand the danger of the sea.
(d) He has no energy for life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
2. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
3. Whom does Sir Thomas criticize for letting his children perform a play?
4. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
5. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)