|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who desires to see Fanny dance at a ball?
(b) Sir Thomas.
2. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
(a) When her father returns from Antigua.
(b) In six weeks.
(c) The month of February.
(d) As soon as they can arrange it.
3. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(b) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
4. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
(a) Fanny's sniffling.
(b) Henry's attention toward Julia.
(c) Edmund's humming.
(d) Mrs. Norris' snoring.
5. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
(a) Politely, but without warmth.
(b) Ignores her.
(d) Very kindly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
2. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
3. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
4. How does Sir Thomas feel about Yates?
5. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)