|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry tell Tom he is going when he visits the family in the breakfast room?
2. Who traveled with Maria and Mr. Rushworth after they were married?
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
3. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
4. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
(a) He is in love with Fanny.
(b) He loves to dance.
(c) To get out of playing cards.
(d) He wants to talk privately with Fanny.
5. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The linen-supply closet.
(b) The dairy.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
2. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
3. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
4. What does Mrs. Grant say she is not pleased to see regarding the acting roles in the play?
5. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)