|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33, 34, 35, 36, and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Mrs. Grant.
(b) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
2. What does Julia announce to the performers as they rehearse one evening?
(a) Mrs. Rushworth wants to speak with her son.
(b) Her father is home.
(c) Fanny is needed in the kitchen.
(d) Her mother is ill.
3. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Two miles.
(c) Eight miles.
(d) Ten miles.
4. Whom does Sir Thomas criticize for letting his children perform a play?
(b) Lady Bertram.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Mrs. Grant.
5. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
2. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
3. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
4. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
5. What does Tom fret over about the theater?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)