|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Fanny consult about what to wear to the ball in November?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Lady Bertram.
2. What does Mary learn about Edmund the night he and Fanny have dinner with the Grants?
(a) He is going to propose to her.
(b) He is engaged to someone else.
(c) He will be taking his orders soon.
(d) He never wants to marry.
3. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
(a) Artist self-portraits.
(d) Family portraits.
4. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
5. What does Sir Thomas do with copies of "Lover's Vows"?
(a) Gives them to the butler.
(b) Locks them away.
(c) Shreds them.
(d) Burns them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
2. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
3. Who teaches Fanny a card game at the Parsonage?
4. What kind of play do Tom and Mary want to perform?
5. What does Edmund think of the choice of play?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)