|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Fanny a card game at the Parsonage?
(a) Sir Thomas.
2. What is the title of the play the group chooses to perform?
(a) "Lover's Vows."
(b) "Wheel of Fortune."
(d) "The School for Scandal."
3. How does Sir Thomas feel about Yates?
(a) Finds hims wearisome and offensive.
(b) Views him as dull.
(c) Believes that he's creative.
(d) Thinks that he's highly intelligent.
4. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
(b) Feels faint.
5. Where will the ball be held November 22?
(c) Mansfield Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
2. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
4. What kind of play do Tom and Mary want to perform?
5. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)