|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
(a) Have his mother help with the costumes.
(b) Build a theater.
(c) Get an acting coach.
(d) Practice his lines with Fanny.
2. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
(a) He gets to wear a fancy costume.
(b) He likes being called "Count."
(c) He will have the chance to practice his accent.
(d) Cassel was his favorite uncle's last name.
3. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
4. Where do the Bertram siblings go to see their father after he returns home?
(c) Drawing room.
(d) Morning room.
5. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
(b) Extremely pretty.
(c) Beautiful beyond compare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the ball be held November 22?
2. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
3. What is the name of the card game Lady Bertram chooses to play the first evening they dine at the Grant home?
4. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
5. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)