|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the play the group chooses to perform?
(a) "Lover's Vows."
(b) "Wheel of Fortune."
(d) "The School for Scandal."
2. Who leads off the dancing at the ball in Chapter 28?
(a) Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram.
(b) William and Mrs. Norris.
(c) Fanny and Henry.
(d) Edmund and Mary.
3. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
(a) He doesn't understand the danger of the sea.
(b) He has good principles.
(c) He has no energy for life.
(d) He is too boastful.
4. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
(d) Feels faint.
5. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of jewelry does William bring Fanny from Sicily?
2. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
3. Why is Fanny caught in the rain near the Parsonage after Maria is married?
4. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
5. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)