|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Grant say she is not pleased to see regarding the acting roles in the play?
(a) The scenery is badly painted.
(b) She loathes her costume.
(c) Henry is making a spectacle of himself.
(d) That Julia is excluded from having a role.
2. What does Lady Bertram say when William tells them about his adventures at sea?
(a) "How disagreeable!"
(b) "What wonderful adventures!"
(c) "I'd love to go to sea!"
3. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
(b) Politely, but without warmth.
(c) Ignores her.
(d) Very kindly.
4. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(a) Frightened by its size.
(b) She does not like its dank smell.
(d) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
5. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The linen-supply closet.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The attic.
(d) The dairy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
2. Where is Fanny's bedroom?
3. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
4. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
5. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)