|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The linen-supply closet.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The attic.
(d) The dairy.
2. What is the last meal Fanny and William share before William goes back to sea November 24?
3. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
(d) Pheasant eggs and cream cheese.
4. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Rushworth.
(b) Edmund Bertram.
(c) Charles Anderson.
(d) Tom Bertram.
5. About what subject does Henry give Edmund regarding Thornton Lacey?
(a) How to build a fence.
(b) The renovation of the house.
(c) Whom to hire about mending the roof.
(d) What color it should be painted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
2. Whom does Fanny consult about what to wear to the ball in November?
3. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
4. Where does Henry tell Tom he is going when he visits the family in the breakfast room?
5. What does Edmund miss about seeing the Grants?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)