|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
(a) It is raining heavily and she cannot travel.
(b) Mr. Grant is ill.
(c) She turned her ankle.
(d) She and her husband had unexpected visitors.
2. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
3. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(c) Lady's maid.
4. About what subject does Henry give Edmund regarding Thornton Lacey?
(a) The renovation of the house.
(b) What color it should be painted.
(c) How to build a fence.
(d) Whom to hire about mending the roof.
5. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
(a) To let her know that dinner is ready.
(b) To bring her downstairs for a scolding.
(c) To ask her opinion.
(d) To give her a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
2. Where does Henry tell Tom he is going when he visits the family in the breakfast room?
3. Where will the ball be held November 22?
4. How much income does Mr. Crawford have?
5. What does Fanny have on the wall of her room that William sent her?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)