|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
(d) Mr. Rushworth.
2. Whom does Tom want to play the role of Cottager's Wife?
(a) Mrs. Grant.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
3. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
(a) He will have the chance to practice his accent.
(b) He gets to wear a fancy costume.
(c) He likes being called "Count."
(d) Cassel was his favorite uncle's last name.
4. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
(c) Feels faint.
5. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
(a) He has no energy for life.
(b) He has good principles.
(c) He is too boastful.
(d) He doesn't understand the danger of the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
2. What vocation is Edmund planning?
3. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
4. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
5. Where does Sir Thomas discover Yates?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)