|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
(a) Get an acting coach.
(b) Have his mother help with the costumes.
(c) Practice his lines with Fanny.
(d) Build a theater.
2. How does Mary describe the months she spent with the Grants?
(a) Very unhappy.
(b) Somewhat amusing.
(c) Happiest summer she ever had.
3. What is the name of the card game Lady Bertram chooses to play the first evening they dine at the Grant home?
(c) Crazy Eights.
4. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
(a) She gives him her support.
(b) He has compromised himself for Mary.
(c) She believes he will do a good job.
(d) She laughs at the idea.
5. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry say he wishes to do with Thornton Lacey the following winter?
2. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
3. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
4. What is the title of the play the group chooses to perform?
5. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)