|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
(c) Artist self-portraits.
(d) Family portraits.
2. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
(b) Watching birds.
3. What does Mrs. Grant say will be served at dinner when she invites Fanny to dine with them?
(b) Roast beef.
4. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
(b) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(c) Fanny attends many balls.
(d) Fanny dines out often.
5. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
(a) For his money.
(b) He has convinced her that they are soulmates.
(c) They are the best of friends.
(d) She is in love with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
2. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
3. Where do the Bertram siblings go to see their father after he returns home?
4. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
5. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)