|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
(a) When her father returns from Antigua.
(b) In six weeks.
(c) The month of February.
(d) As soon as they can arrange it.
2. How does Sir Thomas feel about Yates?
(a) Views him as dull.
(b) Finds hims wearisome and offensive.
(c) Thinks that he's highly intelligent.
(d) Believes that he's creative.
3. What does Edmund miss about seeing the Grants?
(a) Knowledge of history.
(b) Odd behavior.
(d) Travel stories.
4. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
(a) A good choice for Tom.
(b) A happy event.
(c) He would be helpful to Lady Bertram.
5. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
(c) Watching birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
2. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
3. What instrument does Mary play?
4. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
5. What does Mrs. Grant say will be served at dinner when she invites Fanny to dine with them?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)