|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Thomas inquire about Maria's wishes regarding her marriage?
(a) Where she wants to have her wedding reception.
(b) How soon she wants to be married.
(c) The amount of money she needs to buy her gown.
(d) If she wants to break her engagement.
2. What does Julia announce to the performers as they rehearse one evening?
(a) Her father is home.
(b) Her mother is ill.
(c) Mrs. Rushworth wants to speak with her son.
(d) Fanny is needed in the kitchen.
3. Where does Henry tell Tom he is going when he visits the family in the breakfast room?
4. What does Sir Thomas offer to Fanny that Mrs. Norris finds objectionable in Chapter 23?
5. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
(a) She has an upset stomach.
(b) She has a headache.
(c) She is recovering from a cold.
(d) She is sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
2. Where is Fanny often invited after Maria and Julia leave Mansfield Park?
3. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
4. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
5. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)