|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sir Thomas discover Yates?
(c) Music room.
(d) The theater.
2. Whom does Henry want to play the part of Agatha?
(c) Mrs. Grant.
3. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(a) Very attractive.
4. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
5. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny dines out often.
(b) Fanny attends many balls.
(c) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(d) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
2. What does Mary learn about Edmund the night he and Fanny have dinner with the Grants?
3. What plan does Henry tell Mary about in Chapter 24?
4. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
5. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)