|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
(a) Edmund Bertram.
(b) Mr. Rushworth.
(c) Mr. Grant.
(d) Tom Bertram.
2. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) She speaks too much.
(c) He does not admire her.
(d) She is tall.
3. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
(a) Performs musical numbers.
(b) Paints the scenery.
(c) Helps rewrite the play.
(d) Temporarily moves into their house.
4. How does Mary describe the months she spent with the Grants?
(a) Happiest summer she ever had.
(b) Somewhat amusing.
(c) Very unhappy.
5. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Play catch.
(b) Flirt with each other.
(c) Talk to other people.
(d) Wade in the stream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary learn about Edmund the night he and Fanny have dinner with the Grants?
2. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
3. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
4. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
5. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)