|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
2. How old is Fanny when Mr. Norris dies?
3. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
(a) To borrow her coat for his mother.
(b) To lend her horse to Mary.
(c) To escort her to a dance.
(d) To use her handkerchief.
4. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
(a) It is raining heavily and she cannot travel.
(b) She and her husband had unexpected visitors.
(c) She turned her ankle.
(d) Mr. Grant is ill.
5. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
(a) Take his orders.
(b) Speak to him about Maria's behavior.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Go on a long vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
2. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
3. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
4. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
5. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)