|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Bench by the gate.
(b) Blanket in the field.
(c) Standing in a meadow.
(d) Chair by the lake.
2. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Play catch.
(b) Wade in the stream.
(c) Flirt with each other.
(d) Talk to other people.
3. What is the last meal Fanny and William share before William goes back to sea November 24?
4. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
5. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
(b) Watching birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
2. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
3. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
4. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
5. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)