|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Tom want to play the role of Cottager's Wife?
(a) Mrs. Grant.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
2. Why is Fanny caught in the rain near the Parsonage after Maria is married?
(a) She is on an errand for Mrs. Norris.
(b) She is gathering flowers.
(c) She is horseback riding.
(d) Sir Thomas asks her to fetch a book from the Parsonage.
3. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
(a) He is in love with Fanny.
(b) He loves to dance.
(c) To get out of playing cards.
(d) He wants to talk privately with Fanny.
4. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
(a) Part of the scenery.
(b) Copy of play.
(c) Green curtain.
(d) Mr. Rushworth's costume.
5. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
(a) He has no energy for life.
(b) He is too boastful.
(c) He has good principles.
(d) He doesn't understand the danger of the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia announce to the performers as they rehearse one evening?
2. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
3. What does Edmund miss about seeing the Grants?
4. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
5. Where is Fanny often invited after Maria and Julia leave Mansfield Park?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)