|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
(a) He doesn't understand the danger of the sea.
(b) He has good principles.
(c) He is too boastful.
(d) He has no energy for life.
2. Whom does Tom want to play the role of Cottager's Wife?
(a) Mrs. Grant.
(b) Mrs. Norris.
3. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
(a) To bring her more work from Mrs. Norris.
(b) To give her a message from Edmund.
(c) To deliver tea and scones.
(d) To rehearse her lines with her.
4. What does Mrs. Grant say will be served at dinner when she invites Fanny to dine with them?
(b) Roast beef.
5. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Five miles.
(c) Eight miles.
(d) Two miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
2. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
3. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
4. What does Fanny have on the wall of her room that William sent her?
5. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)