|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
(a) To lend her horse to Mary.
(b) To escort her to a dance.
(c) To use her handkerchief.
(d) To borrow her coat for his mother.
2. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) His dogs.
(b) Flask of water.
(c) Architectural plans.
(d) Key to the gate.
4. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
5. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
(a) Politely, but without warmth.
(b) Ignores her.
(d) Very kindly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
2. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
3. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
4. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
5. What does Edmund tell Fanny that Sir Thomas thinks about her in Chapter 21?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)