|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Thomas feel about Yates?
(a) Believes that he's creative.
(b) Finds hims wearisome and offensive.
(c) Thinks that he's highly intelligent.
(d) Views him as dull.
2. What does Edmund miss about seeing the Grants?
(a) Odd behavior.
(b) Travel stories.
(d) Knowledge of history.
3. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
4. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
(c) Lady Bertram.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(a) She does not like its dank smell.
(c) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
(d) Frightened by its size.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary learn about Edmund the night he and Fanny have dinner with the Grants?
2. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
3. Why is Fanny caught in the rain near the Parsonage after Maria is married?
4. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
5. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)