|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
2. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Is she fond of playing cards?
(b) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(c) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(d) Does she go to balls?
3. Whom does Tom want to play the role of Cottager's Wife?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(b) Mrs. Grant.
4. What does Julia announce to the performers as they rehearse one evening?
(a) Her mother is ill.
(b) Fanny is needed in the kitchen.
(c) Her father is home.
(d) Mrs. Rushworth wants to speak with her son.
5. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
(a) To rehearse her lines with her.
(b) To bring her more work from Mrs. Norris.
(c) To deliver tea and scones.
(d) To give her a message from Edmund.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
2. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
3. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
4. What kind of play do Tom and Mary want to perform?
5. Where does Henry tell Tom he is going when he visits the family in the breakfast room?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)