|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26, 27, and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
(a) Mild and still.
(c) Windy and rainy.
2. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(b) Stack of magazines.
(c) Mrs. Norris' hat.
(d) Sewing box.
3. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
4. Why is Fanny caught in the rain near the Parsonage after Maria is married?
(a) Sir Thomas asks her to fetch a book from the Parsonage.
(b) She is horseback riding.
(c) She is on an errand for Mrs. Norris.
(d) She is gathering flowers.
5. Who objects to performing the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
2. Whom does Sir Thomas criticize for letting his children perform a play?
3. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
4. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
5. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)