|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) Stack of magazines.
(b) Sewing box.
(c) Mrs. Norris' hat.
(d) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
2. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
(b) Pheasant eggs and cream cheese.
3. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
(b) Lieutenant of marines.
4. Who objects to performing the play?
5. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
(a) Mr. Grant.
(b) Edmund Bertram.
(c) Tom Bertram.
(d) Mr. Rushworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
2. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
3. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
4. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
5. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)