|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
2. What does Edmund think of the choice of play?
(b) Beautifully written.
3. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
(a) Fine art.
(b) Buying used books.
(c) Agriculture at their country estate.
4. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
5. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(b) Fanny attends many balls.
(c) Fanny dines out often.
(d) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
2. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
3. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
4. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
5. Whom does Tom want to play the role of Cottager's Wife?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)