|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) Watching birds.
2. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
(a) Build a theater.
(b) Get an acting coach.
(c) Have his mother help with the costumes.
(d) Practice his lines with Fanny.
3. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
(a) She is too quiet.
(b) She spends too much time by herself.
(c) She is fascinating.
(d) She is meddlesome.
4. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Chair by the lake.
(b) Standing in a meadow.
(c) Bench by the gate.
(d) Blanket in the field.
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(b) She does not like its dank smell.
(c) Frightened by its size.
(d) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
2. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
3. What color is Fanny's pony?
4. What does Edmund think of the choice of play?
5. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)