|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny dines out often.
(b) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
(c) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(d) Fanny attends many balls.
2. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
3. What instrument does Mary play?
4. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
(a) To get out of playing cards.
(b) He is in love with Fanny.
(c) He loves to dance.
(d) He wants to talk privately with Fanny.
5. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
(b) To go to Sotherton.
(c) To have a picnic in the park.
(d) To go to London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
2. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
3. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
4. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
5. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)