|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vocation is Edmund planning?
2. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
(a) He likes being called "Count."
(b) He will have the chance to practice his accent.
(c) He gets to wear a fancy costume.
(d) Cassel was his favorite uncle's last name.
3. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
(a) Fanny's sniffling.
(b) Mrs. Norris' snoring.
(c) Henry's attention toward Julia.
(d) Edmund's humming.
4. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
5. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
(a) Money and baby linens.
(b) Letter of recommendation for a nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I shall think her a very obstinate, ungrateful girl, if she does not do what her aunt and cousins wish her..."
2. Where is Fanny's bedroom?
3. What does Fanny have on the wall of her room that William sent her?
4. What is the title of the play the group chooses to perform?
5. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)