|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Play catch.
(b) Talk to other people.
(c) Flirt with each other.
(d) Wade in the stream.
2. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
(a) Eight miles.
(b) Ten miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Fifteen miles.
3. Where is Fanny's bedroom?
(a) Large room on the second floor.
(b) Small room next to Lady Bertram's bedroom.
(c) Servants' quarters.
4. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
(b) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
5. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
(a) A good choice for Tom.
(b) He would be helpful to Lady Bertram.
(c) A happy event.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
2. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
3. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
4. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
5. How old is Fanny when Mr. Norris dies?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)