|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Loses his horse.
(b) Loses all his schoolbooks.
(c) Racks up gambling debts.
(d) Forgets to pay his debt to his tailor.
2. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) Architectural plans.
(b) Flask of water.
(c) Key to the gate.
(d) His dogs.
3. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(b) Mrs. Norris.
4. What does Fanny have on the wall of her room that William sent her?
(a) Painting of the Alps.
(b) Sketch of a ship.
(c) Pressed flowers.
(d) Photograph of William.
5. What is the title of the play the group chooses to perform?
(a) "Lover's Vows."
(b) "Wheel of Fortune."
(c) "The School for Scandal."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I shall think her a very obstinate, ungrateful girl, if she does not do what her aunt and cousins wish her..."
2. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
3. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
4. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
5. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)