|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Flirt with each other.
(b) Play catch.
(c) Talk to other people.
(d) Wade in the stream.
2. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The attic.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The dairy.
(d) The linen-supply closet.
3. What does Edmund think of the choice of play?
(d) Beautifully written.
4. Who says, "I shall think her a very obstinate, ungrateful girl, if she does not do what her aunt and cousins wish her..."
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
5. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
2. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
3. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
4. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
5. What does Fanny think when Edmund decides to accept a part in the play?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)