|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund think of the choice of play?
(c) Beautifully written.
2. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
3. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
(a) Temporarily moves into their house.
(b) Paints the scenery.
(c) Performs musical numbers.
(d) Helps rewrite the play.
4. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) Outside for a walk.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) To bed.
(d) To her cousins' room.
5. Whom does Henry want to play the part of Agatha?
(c) Mrs. Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vocation is Edmund planning?
2. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
3. Who says, "I shall think her a very obstinate, ungrateful girl, if she does not do what her aunt and cousins wish her..."
4. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
5. What does Fanny have on the wall of her room that William sent her?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)