|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
(c) Lieutenant of marines.
2. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
(a) She spends too much time by herself.
(b) She is fascinating.
(c) She is too quiet.
(d) She is meddlesome.
3. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The dairy.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The attic.
(d) The linen-supply closet.
4. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(d) Lady's maid.
5. What does Edmund think of the choice of play?
(a) Beautifully written.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
2. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
3. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
4. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
5. What role does Mary Crawford tell Edmund he must play?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)