|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
(a) As soon as they can arrange it.
(b) The month of February.
(c) In six weeks.
(d) When her father returns from Antigua.
2. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Lady Bertram.
3. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
(b) Aunt and niece.
(d) Sister and sister-in-law.
4. What instrument does Mary play?
5. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
(a) Tom Bertram.
(b) Edmund Bertram.
(c) Mr. Grant.
(d) Mr. Rushworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the play the group chooses to perform?
2. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
3. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
4. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
5. Who objects to performing the play?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)