|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
(a) Mrs. Rushworth's sister.
2. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) Outside for a walk.
(c) To bed.
(d) To her cousins' room.
3. What does Fanny have on the wall of her room that William sent her?
(a) Painting of the Alps.
(b) Pressed flowers.
(c) Sketch of a ship.
(d) Photograph of William.
4. What role does Mary Crawford tell Edmund he must play?
(a) Old man.
(c) Leading man.
5. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
(a) Paints the scenery.
(b) Performs musical numbers.
(c) Temporarily moves into their house.
(d) Helps rewrite the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
2. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
3. What instrument does Mary play?
4. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
5. Who objects to performing the play?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)