|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
(b) Fine art.
(c) Buying used books.
(d) Agriculture at their country estate.
2. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
(b) Letter of recommendation for a nurse.
(d) Money and baby linens.
3. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
(a) Temporarily moves into their house.
(b) Performs musical numbers.
(c) Helps rewrite the play.
(d) Paints the scenery.
4. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
5. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
(a) Take his orders.
(b) Go on a long vacation.
(c) Speak to him about Maria's behavior.
(d) Join the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
2. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
3. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
4. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
5. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)