|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
(a) They are the best of friends.
(b) He has convinced her that they are soulmates.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) For his money.
2. What instrument does Mary play?
3. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(a) Lady's maid.
4. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
5. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(b) Very attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
2. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
3. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
4. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
5. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)