|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(b) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
(c) Performing in a play.
(d) Her old gray pony.
2. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
(a) With her family in Portsmouth.
(b) With Mrs. Norris.
(c) With cousins in London.
(d) At the Parsonage.
3. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
(d) Pheasant eggs and cream cheese.
4. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
5. Where is Fanny's bedroom?
(b) Small room next to Lady Bertram's bedroom.
(c) Servants' quarters.
(d) Large room on the second floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
2. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
3. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
4. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
5. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)