|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) Architectural plans.
(b) Flask of water.
(c) Key to the gate.
(d) His dogs.
2. What does Fanny have on the wall of her room that William sent her?
(a) Painting of the Alps.
(b) Pressed flowers.
(c) Sketch of a ship.
(d) Photograph of William.
3. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
(a) She has a headache.
(b) She is recovering from a cold.
(c) She has an upset stomach.
(d) She is sleeping.
4. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(a) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
(c) Frightened by its size.
(d) She does not like its dank smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
2. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
3. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
4. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
5. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)