|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14, 15, and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Mary Crawford tell Edmund he must play?
(c) Old man.
(d) Leading man.
2. Who says, "I shall think her a very obstinate, ungrateful girl, if she does not do what her aunt and cousins wish her..."
(b) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
3. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The dairy.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The linen-supply closet.
(d) The attic.
4. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
5. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
(a) Have his mother help with the costumes.
(b) Build a theater.
(c) Get an acting coach.
(d) Practice his lines with Fanny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
2. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
3. What kind of play do Tom and Mary want to perform?
4. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
5. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)