|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) Mrs. Norris' hat.
(b) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(c) Sewing box.
(d) Stack of magazines.
2. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Her old gray pony.
(b) Performing in a play.
(c) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(d) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
3. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
(a) She is sleeping.
(b) She is recovering from a cold.
(c) She has an upset stomach.
(d) She has a headache.
4. What instrument does Mary play?
5. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(b) Sister and sister-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
2. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
3. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
4. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
5. What color is Fanny's pony?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)