|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
(a) Family portraits.
(d) Artist self-portraits.
2. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) Outside for a walk.
(c) To her cousins' room.
(d) To bed.
3. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(b) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
(c) Fanny dines out often.
(d) Fanny attends many balls.
4. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
(a) When her father returns from Antigua.
(b) In six weeks.
(c) The month of February.
(d) As soon as they can arrange it.
5. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(b) Stack of magazines.
(c) Sewing box.
(d) Mrs. Norris' hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
2. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
3. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
4. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
5. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)