|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
(a) Buying used books.
(b) Agriculture at their country estate.
(d) Fine art.
2. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
3. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(a) Niece and uncle.
(c) Sister and brother.
(d) Aunt and nephew.
4. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To have a picnic in the park.
(b) To go to Sotherton.
(c) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
(d) To go to London.
5. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(c) Lady's maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
2. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
3. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
4. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
5. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)