|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(b) Lady Bertram.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
2. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Blanket in the field.
(b) Standing in a meadow.
(c) Chair by the lake.
(d) Bench by the gate.
3. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
4. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(a) Lady's maid.
5. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(d) Very attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
2. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
3. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
4. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
5. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)