|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vocation is Edmund planning?
2. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
(a) Eight miles.
(b) Five miles.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) Fifteen miles.
3. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
(a) To use her handkerchief.
(b) To borrow her coat for his mother.
(c) To escort her to a dance.
(d) To lend her horse to Mary.
4. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
(b) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(c) Her old gray pony.
(d) Performing in a play.
5. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
2. What instrument does Mary play?
3. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
4. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
5. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)