|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Performing in a play.
(b) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(c) Her old gray pony.
(d) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
2. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(b) Very attractive.
3. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(d) Lady's maid.
4. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(a) She does not like its dank smell.
(b) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
(c) Frightened by its size.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
2. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
3. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
4. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
5. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)