|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
(c) Money and baby linens.
(d) Letter of recommendation for a nurse.
2. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(c) Lady's maid.
3. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
4. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Racks up gambling debts.
(b) Loses all his schoolbooks.
(c) Loses his horse.
(d) Forgets to pay his debt to his tailor.
5. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
2. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
3. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
4. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
5. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)