|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Standing in a meadow.
(b) Blanket in the field.
(c) Chair by the lake.
(d) Bench by the gate.
2. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
(d) Pheasant eggs and cream cheese.
3. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
(a) With cousins in London.
(b) At the Parsonage.
(c) With her family in Portsmouth.
(d) With Mrs. Norris.
4. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(b) Mrs. Norris.
5. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Play catch.
(b) Talk to other people.
(c) Flirt with each other.
(d) Wade in the stream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
2. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
3. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
4. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
5. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)