|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(a) Niece and uncle.
(b) Aunt and nephew.
(d) Sister and brother.
2. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(c) Lady's maid.
3. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(a) Frightened by its size.
(c) She does not like its dank smell.
(d) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
4. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
5. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
2. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
3. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
4. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
5. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)