|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
(a) She is recovering from a cold.
(b) She is sleeping.
(c) She has an upset stomach.
(d) She has a headache.
2. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
3. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
4. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
(d) Lieutenant of marines.
5. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Mary play?
2. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
3. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
4. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
5. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)