|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
(a) Two miles.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) Five miles.
2. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
(a) Mild and still.
(d) Windy and rainy.
3. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
(a) They are the best of friends.
(b) He has convinced her that they are soulmates.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) For his money.
4. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(b) Does she go to balls?
(c) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(d) Is she fond of playing cards?
5. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(b) Aunt and nephew.
(c) Niece and uncle.
(d) Sister and brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vocation is Edmund planning?
2. What instrument does Mary play?
3. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
4. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
5. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)