|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
2. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
3. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
(a) Edmund Bertram.
(b) Charles Anderson.
(c) Mr. Rushworth.
(d) Tom Bertram.
4. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
(a) Eight miles.
(b) Two miles.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) Five miles.
5. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(a) Sister and brother.
(b) Aunt and nephew.
(d) Niece and uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
2. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
3. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
4. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
5. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)