|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
(b) Beautiful beyond compare.
(d) Extremely pretty.
2. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
(a) Charles Anderson.
(b) Edmund Bertram.
(c) Mr. Rushworth.
(d) Tom Bertram.
3. What color is Fanny's pony?
4. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
5. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) To bed.
(b) Outside for a walk.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To her cousins' room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
2. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
3. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
4. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
5. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)