|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
2. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(a) Aunt and nephew.
(c) Sister and brother.
(d) Niece and uncle.
3. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny dines out often.
(b) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
(c) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(d) Fanny attends many balls.
4. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
(a) With cousins in London.
(b) With her family in Portsmouth.
(c) At the Parsonage.
(d) With Mrs. Norris.
5. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
(a) Henry's attention toward Julia.
(b) Mrs. Norris' snoring.
(c) Edmund's humming.
(d) Fanny's sniffling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
2. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
3. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
4. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
5. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)