|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(b) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
2. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
(a) Sister and sister-in-law.
(d) Aunt and niece.
3. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Standing in a meadow.
(b) Chair by the lake.
(c) Blanket in the field.
(d) Bench by the gate.
4. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) To bed.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) Outside for a walk.
(d) To her cousins' room.
5. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(b) Lady's maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
2. What color is Fanny's pony?
3. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
4. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
5. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)