|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Mary play?
2. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The attic.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The linen-supply closet.
(d) The dairy.
3. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
4. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
(b) Aunt and niece.
(d) Sister and sister-in-law.
5. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) To her cousins' room.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) To bed.
(d) Outside for a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
2. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
3. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
4. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
5. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)