|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
2. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Flirt with each other.
(b) Talk to other people.
(c) Play catch.
(d) Wade in the stream.
3. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Her old gray pony.
(b) Performing in a play.
(c) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
(d) Attending social functions with her cousins.
4. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
5. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
(c) Mrs. Rushworth's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
2. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
3. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
4. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
5. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)