|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
2. What instrument does Mary play?
3. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
(a) Sister and sister-in-law.
(d) Aunt and niece.
4. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) Mrs. Norris' hat.
(b) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(c) Sewing box.
(d) Stack of magazines.
5. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
(a) They are the best of friends.
(b) She is in love with him.
(c) For his money.
(d) He has convinced her that they are soulmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
2. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
3. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
4. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
5. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)