|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
2. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The attic.
(b) The linen-supply closet.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The dairy.
3. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To go to Sotherton.
(b) To have a picnic in the park.
(c) To go to London.
(d) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
4. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
(a) With cousins in London.
(b) With her family in Portsmouth.
(c) With Mrs. Norris.
(d) At the Parsonage.
5. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(d) Very attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
2. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
3. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
4. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
5. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)