|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(d) Very attractive.
2. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
(a) She is recovering from a cold.
(b) She has a headache.
(c) She has an upset stomach.
(d) She is sleeping.
3. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(a) Lady's maid.
4. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
5. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
(c) Sister and sister-in-law.
(d) Aunt and niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
2. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
3. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
4. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
5. What color is Fanny's pony?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)