|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(b) Does she go to balls?
(c) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(d) Is she fond of playing cards?
2. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
(a) Edmund Bertram.
(b) Mr. Grant.
(c) Tom Bertram.
(d) Mr. Rushworth.
3. What instrument does Mary play?
4. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
5. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
(a) To lend her horse to Mary.
(b) To escort her to a dance.
(c) To borrow her coat for his mother.
(d) To use her handkerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
2. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
3. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
4. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
5. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)