|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
2. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(d) Very attractive.
3. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
4. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(b) Lady's maid.
5. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
(a) At the Parsonage.
(b) With Mrs. Norris.
(c) With cousins in London.
(d) With her family in Portsmouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
2. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
3. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
4. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
5. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)