|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
(b) Agriculture at their country estate.
(c) Fine art.
(d) Buying used books.
2. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
(a) With cousins in London.
(b) At the Parsonage.
(c) With her family in Portsmouth.
(d) With Mrs. Norris.
3. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
4. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
5. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
(a) Mrs. Norris' snoring.
(b) Henry's attention toward Julia.
(c) Edmund's humming.
(d) Fanny's sniffling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
2. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
3. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
4. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
5. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)