|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Does she go to balls?
(b) Is she fond of playing cards?
(c) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(d) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
2. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Racks up gambling debts.
(b) Loses all his schoolbooks.
(c) Loses his horse.
(d) Forgets to pay his debt to his tailor.
3. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
4. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Rushworth.
(b) Edmund Bertram.
(c) Tom Bertram.
(d) Charles Anderson.
5. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
(a) Beautiful beyond compare.
(c) Extremely pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
2. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
3. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
4. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
5. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)