|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) Outside for a walk.
(b) To bed.
(c) To her cousins' room.
(d) To the kitchen.
2. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
(a) To lend her horse to Mary.
(b) To escort her to a dance.
(c) To borrow her coat for his mother.
(d) To use her handkerchief.
3. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
4. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
(a) Tom Bertram.
(b) Mr. Rushworth.
(c) Charles Anderson.
(d) Edmund Bertram.
5. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
2. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
3. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
4. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
5. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)