|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
(a) To borrow her coat for his mother.
(b) To use her handkerchief.
(c) To lend her horse to Mary.
(d) To escort her to a dance.
2. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(b) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
(c) Performing in a play.
(d) Her old gray pony.
3. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Fifteen miles.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) Eight miles.
4. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
(a) Money and baby linens.
(c) Letter of recommendation for a nurse.
5. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
2. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
3. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
4. What color is Fanny's pony?
5. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)