|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) To bed.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) To her cousins' room.
(d) Outside for a walk.
2. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny dines out often.
(b) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
(c) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(d) Fanny attends many balls.
3. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Fifteen miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Eight miles.
4. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
5. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
(a) Eight miles.
(b) Five miles.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) Two miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
2. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
3. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
4. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
5. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)