|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
2. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
(a) To escort her to a dance.
(b) To use her handkerchief.
(c) To lend her horse to Mary.
(d) To borrow her coat for his mother.
3. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Racks up gambling debts.
(b) Forgets to pay his debt to his tailor.
(c) Loses all his schoolbooks.
(d) Loses his horse.
4. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
5. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(a) Sister and brother.
(b) Niece and uncle.
(d) Aunt and nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
2. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
3. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
4. How old is Fanny when Mr. Norris dies?
5. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)