|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(b) Niece and uncle.
(c) Sister and brother.
(d) Aunt and nephew.
2. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Loses his horse.
(b) Racks up gambling debts.
(c) Forgets to pay his debt to his tailor.
(d) Loses all his schoolbooks.
3. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
4. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny attends many balls.
(b) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
(c) Fanny dines out often.
(d) Fanny has been brought out into society.
5. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
(a) Lieutenant of marines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Mary play?
2. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
3. What color is Fanny's pony?
4. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
5. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)