|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
(a) As soon as they can arrange it.
(b) The month of February.
(c) In six weeks.
(d) When her father returns from Antigua.
2. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Rushworth.
(b) Charles Anderson.
(c) Edmund Bertram.
(d) Tom Bertram.
3. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(a) Very attractive.
4. How old is Fanny when Mr. Norris dies?
5. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(b) Sister and brother.
(c) Niece and uncle.
(d) Aunt and nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
2. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
3. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
4. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
5. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)