|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To go to London.
(b) To have a picnic in the park.
(c) To go to Sotherton.
(d) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
2. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
3. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Is she fond of playing cards?
(b) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(c) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(d) Does she go to balls?
4. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(b) Mrs. Norris.
5. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(d) Very attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
2. What instrument does Mary play?
3. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
4. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
5. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)