|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6, 7, and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
(a) Tom Bertram.
(b) Edmund Bertram.
(c) Mr. Rushworth.
(d) Mr. Grant.
2. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(d) Very attractive.
3. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
4. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
(a) She is in love with him.
(b) He has convinced her that they are soulmates.
(c) For his money.
(d) They are the best of friends.
5. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(b) Sister and brother.
(c) Aunt and nephew.
(d) Niece and uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
2. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
3. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
4. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
5. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)