|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Henry want to play the part of Agatha?
(b) Mrs. Grant.
2. What does Lady Bertram say when William tells them about his adventures at sea?
(a) "What wonderful adventures!"
(c) "How disagreeable!"
(d) "I'd love to go to sea!"
3. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(b) Stack of magazines.
(c) Mrs. Norris' hat.
(d) Sewing box.
4. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
5. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To go to Sotherton.
(b) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
(c) To go to London.
(d) To have a picnic in the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the street where Fanny, Susan and Henry meet Mr. Price?
2. With what family do the Bertrams associate after Sir Thomas arrives home from Antigua?
3. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
4. Who says, "I shall think her a very obstinate, ungrateful girl, if she does not do what her aunt and cousins wish her..."
5. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)