|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Racks up gambling debts.
(b) Loses all his schoolbooks.
(c) Loses his horse.
(d) Forgets to pay his debt to his tailor.
2. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
(b) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(c) Performing in a play.
(d) Her old gray pony.
3. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
(b) Letter of recommendation for a nurse.
(d) Money and baby linens.
4. What does Sir Thomas inquire about Maria's wishes regarding her marriage?
(a) How soon she wants to be married.
(b) The amount of money she needs to buy her gown.
(c) Where she wants to have her wedding reception.
(d) If she wants to break her engagement.
5. Where has Julia asked permission of her parents to go at the beginning of Chapter 29?
(b) Mansfield Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Mary's letters to her after she leaves Mansfield?
2. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
3. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
4. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
5. What is Sir Thomas surprised to discover when he visits Fanny in her room?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)