|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
(a) Temporarily moves into their house.
(b) Paints the scenery.
(c) Performs musical numbers.
(d) Helps rewrite the play.
2. Where do the Bertram siblings go to see their father after he returns home?
(a) Morning room.
(d) Drawing room.
3. How old is Fanny when Mr. Norris dies?
4. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
(a) New dress.
(b) A trip to London.
5. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
(a) Edmund's humming.
(b) Henry's attention toward Julia.
(c) Fanny's sniffling.
(d) Mrs. Norris' snoring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
2. What word does Fanny use to describe to Sir Thomas how she would feel being married to Henry?
3. Whom does Sir Thomas criticize for letting his children perform a play?
4. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
5. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)