|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The attic.
(c) The linen-supply closet.
(d) The dairy.
2. What is the topic of conversation between Edmund and Henry while they are in the drawing room with Fanny and Lady Bertram?
(c) The art of reading.
3. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
(a) Eight miles.
(b) Fifteen miles.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) Five miles.
4. Where does Mary visit with Fanny before she leaves Mansfield Park?
(a) East Room.
(b) Breakfast room.
(c) Drawing room.
5. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
(b) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(c) Fanny attends many balls.
(d) Fanny dines out often.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Thomas surprised to discover when he visits Fanny in her room?
2. To what rank is William promoted?
3. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
4. What does Sir Thomas offer to Fanny that Mrs. Norris finds objectionable in Chapter 23?
5. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)