|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
2. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Bench by the gate.
(b) Blanket in the field.
(c) Standing in a meadow.
(d) Chair by the lake.
3. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
4. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
(b) Lady Bertram.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
5. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
(a) To deliver tea and scones.
(b) To give her a message from Edmund.
(c) To rehearse her lines with her.
(d) To bring her more work from Mrs. Norris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
2. What kind of play do Tom and Mary want to perform?
3. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
4. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)