|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who desires to see Fanny dance at a ball?
(d) Sir Thomas.
2. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
(a) To bring her downstairs for a scolding.
(b) To let her know that dinner is ready.
(c) To ask her opinion.
(d) To give her a letter.
3. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
(b) Mrs. Rushworth's sister.
4. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(b) Mrs. Grant.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
5. About what subject does Henry give Edmund regarding Thornton Lacey?
(a) What color it should be painted.
(b) Whom to hire about mending the roof.
(c) How to build a fence.
(d) The renovation of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fanny go to Portsmouth?
2. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
3. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
4. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
5. What color is Fanny's pony?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)