|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
2. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
3. What does Mary learn about Edmund the night he and Fanny have dinner with the Grants?
(a) He will be taking his orders soon.
(b) He is going to propose to her.
(c) He is engaged to someone else.
(d) He never wants to marry.
4. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Two months.
5. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
(b) Buying used books.
(c) Agriculture at their country estate.
(d) Fine art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom fret over about the theater?
2. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
3. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
4. How is it that William gets a leave of absence to visit Fanny in Chapter 24?
5. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)