|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
2. Who teaches Fanny a card game at the Parsonage?
(c) Sir Thomas.
3. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
(a) Cassel was his favorite uncle's last name.
(b) He will have the chance to practice his accent.
(c) He likes being called "Count."
(d) He gets to wear a fancy costume.
4. Where does Sir Thomas discover Yates?
(a) The theater.
(c) Music room.
5. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
(a) Henry's attention toward Julia.
(b) Mrs. Norris' snoring.
(c) Fanny's sniffling.
(d) Edmund's humming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Mary play?
2. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
3. What does Mary learn about Edmund the night he and Fanny have dinner with the Grants?
4. What does Julia announce to the performers as they rehearse one evening?
5. Why is Fanny caught in the rain near the Parsonage after Maria is married?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)