|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Fanny use to describe to Sir Thomas how she would feel being married to Henry?
2. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
(a) To rehearse her lines with her.
(b) To deliver tea and scones.
(c) To give her a message from Edmund.
(d) To bring her more work from Mrs. Norris.
3. How does Mrs. Norris describe Fanny when she is speaking to Sir Thomas at the end of Chapter 32?
(a) Independent and secretive.
4. Who are the Owens?
(a) Mansfield Park's manager and his wife.
(b) Groundskeepers at Sotherton.
(c) Family that Edmund stays with in Peterborough.
(d) The Grants' housekeeper and butler.
5. What color is Fanny's pony?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
2. About what subject does Henry give Edmund regarding Thornton Lacey?
3. What does Mrs. Norris suggest she might do that horrifies William and Fanny before they leave for Portsmouth?
4. What does Mrs. Grant say will be served at dinner when she invites Fanny to dine with them?
5. What is the title of the play the group chooses to perform?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)