|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Mary Crawford tell Edmund he must play?
(a) Leading man.
(d) Old man.
2. Who says, "I shall think her a very obstinate, ungrateful girl, if she does not do what her aunt and cousins wish her..."
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
3. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
4. What color is Fanny's pony?
5. Who desires to see Fanny dance at a ball?
(c) Sir Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Bertram say when William tells them about his adventures at sea?
2. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
3. What does Fanny think is "wretched, and how unpardonable, how hopeless, and how wicked..."?
4. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
5. Why does Edmund extend his stay in Peterborough?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)