|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Thomas offer to Fanny that Mrs. Norris finds objectionable in Chapter 23?
2. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
(a) She is sleeping.
(b) She has a headache.
(c) She has an upset stomach.
(d) She is recovering from a cold.
3. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
(b) Mr. Rushworth.
4. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
5. What does Lady Bertram promise to Fanny that she never offered to Maria?
(a) New dress.
(c) A trip to London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
2. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
3. Who traveled with Maria and Mr. Rushworth after they were married?
4. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
5. What does Julia announce to the performers as they rehearse one evening?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)