|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of jewelry does William bring Fanny from Sicily?
(a) Pearl earrings.
(b) Ruby ring.
(c) Diamond bracelet.
(d) Amber cross.
2. Why does Edmund come to Fanny's room in Chapter 16?
(a) To let her know that dinner is ready.
(b) To bring her downstairs for a scolding.
(c) To ask her opinion.
(d) To give her a letter.
3. How does Mary describe the months she spent with the Grants?
(b) Very unhappy.
(c) Somewhat amusing.
(d) Happiest summer she ever had.
4. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
(a) Fifteen miles.
(b) Five miles.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) Eight miles.
5. What does Mr. Price offer to give Henry a tour of?
(a) Farmer's market.
(c) Fishing boat.
(d) Hardware store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
2. How is it that William gets a leave of absence to visit Fanny in Chapter 24?
3. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
4. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
5. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)