|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Thomas offer to Fanny that Mrs. Norris finds objectionable in Chapter 23?
2. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
(a) For his money.
(b) He has convinced her that they are soulmates.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) They are the best of friends.
3. What color is Fanny's pony?
4. About what subject does Henry give Edmund regarding Thornton Lacey?
(a) Whom to hire about mending the roof.
(b) What color it should be painted.
(c) The renovation of the house.
(d) How to build a fence.
5. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
2. Who desires to see Fanny dance at a ball?
3. Why is Mr. Rushworth pleased with his part as Count Cassel?
4. What does Mrs. Norris suggest she might do that horrifies William and Fanny before they leave for Portsmouth?
5. How does Mrs. Norris describe Fanny when she is speaking to Sir Thomas at the end of Chapter 32?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)