|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
(b) Fanny attends many balls.
(c) Fanny dines out often.
(d) Fanny has been brought out into society.
2. How does Fanny introduce Henry to her family?
(a) As Edmund's friend.
(b) As William's friend.
(c) As Maria's sweetheart.
(d) As Sir Thomas' messenger.
3. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
(a) Mr. Grant.
(b) Mr. Rushworth.
(c) Edmund Bertram.
(d) Tom Bertram.
4. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
5. Where does Sir Thomas discover Yates?
(a) Music room.
(b) The theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
2. What does Mary write about Julia in her letter to Fanny?
3. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
4. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
5. Where do the Bertram siblings go to see their father after he returns home?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)