|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Thomas surprised to discover when he visits Fanny in her room?
(a) She has no fire in the grate.
(b) It is a long walk from the drawing room.
(c) Her room has never been repainted.
(d) Her room is beautifully decorated.
2. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Chair by the lake.
(b) Blanket in the field.
(c) Bench by the gate.
(d) Standing in a meadow.
3. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
4. Why does Edmund extend his stay in Peterborough?
(a) He is tired of Mrs. Norris.
(b) He wants new experiences.
(c) To avoid Mary.
(d) He falls in love.
5. What does Fanny think is "wretched, and how unpardonable, how hopeless, and how wicked..."?
(a) Marrying without affection.
(b) Wasting food.
(c) Arguing with Sir Thomas.
(d) Mrs. Norris' insults.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
2. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
3. Where will the ball be held November 22?
4. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
5. What does Henry tell Mary that he is determined to do regarding Fanny?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)