|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
(a) Tom Bertram.
(b) Edmund Bertram.
(c) Mr. Rushworth.
(d) Mr. Grant.
2. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To go to London.
(b) To have a picnic in the park.
(c) To go to Sotherton.
(d) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
3. What is the name of the street where Fanny, Susan and Henry meet Mr. Price?
(a) Elm Street.
(b) High Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Division Street.
4. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
(c) Feels faint.
5. How does Fanny react when Henry visits her in Portsmouth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Edmund extend his stay in Peterborough?
2. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
3. What does Mary think of Baron Wildenhaim?
4. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
5. Who objects to performing the play?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)