|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
(a) Ten miles.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Two miles.
2. Who teaches Fanny a card game at the Parsonage?
(b) Sir Thomas.
3. Why is Fanny embarrassed to introduce Henry to her father?
(a) He will want her to marry Henry.
(b) He will think Henry too refined.
(c) Because of Mr. Price's bad manners.
(d) He will ask too many questions.
4. Who are the Owens?
(a) Mansfield Park's manager and his wife.
(b) Family that Edmund stays with in Peterborough.
(c) Groundskeepers at Sotherton.
(d) The Grants' housekeeper and butler.
5. How is it that William gets a leave of absence to visit Fanny in Chapter 24?
(a) Sir Thomas knows an admiral who arranged it.
(b) Through Henry's intervention.
(c) He is due a vacation.
(d) Fanny requests it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Maria and Mr. Rushworth live for a time after their wedding?
2. How does Fanny react when Henry visits her in Portsmouth?
3. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
4. Where does Henry tell Tom he is going when he visits the family in the breakfast room?
5. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)