|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Edmund plan to be gone when he leaves the day after the ball?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Ten days.
(c) One week.
(d) Six months.
2. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
(b) Feels faint.
3. What is Maria's reaction when Henry leaves for a trip in Chapter 20?
(c) Slightly worried.
(d) Not bothered at all.
4. What does Tom fret over about the theater?
(a) Slow progress of the scene painter.
(b) He can't learn his lines well enough.
(c) He is worried about his father's reaction.
(d) He doesn't want to perform.
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(a) She does not like its dank smell.
(c) Frightened by its size.
(d) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Julia asked permission of her parents to go at the beginning of Chapter 29?
2. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
3. What is the last meal Fanny and William share before William goes back to sea November 24?
4. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
5. Where do the Bertram siblings go to see their father after he returns home?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)