|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fanny reading to Lady Bertram right before Edmund and Henry enter the drawing room?
2. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
3. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
(a) He wants to talk privately with Fanny.
(b) He loves to dance.
(c) He is in love with Fanny.
(d) To get out of playing cards.
4. What does Mrs. Norris take home from the theater at Mansfield Park?
(a) Part of the scenery.
(b) Mr. Rushworth's costume.
(c) Green curtain.
(d) Copy of play.
5. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Blanket in the field.
(b) Chair by the lake.
(c) Bench by the gate.
(d) Standing in a meadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
2. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
3. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
4. Whom does Fanny consult about what to wear to the ball in November?
5. Why does Edmund decide to postpone his trip to London and stay with his parents at Mansfield Park?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)