|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, and 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Julia asked permission of her parents to go at the beginning of Chapter 29?
(d) Mansfield Park.
2. How many dances does Edmund request Mary to save for him at the ball in November?
3. About what subject does Henry give Edmund regarding Thornton Lacey?
(a) The renovation of the house.
(b) Whom to hire about mending the roof.
(c) What color it should be painted.
(d) How to build a fence.
4. Where does Sir Thomas discover Yates?
(b) The theater.
(c) Music room.
5. What does Mary think of Baron Wildenhaim?
(a) She is not impressed.
(b) He treats all the ladies with indifference.
(c) He is superior to any other men.
(d) He is refined in manner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
2. How long does Fanny plan to stay in Portsmouth?
3. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
4. What vocation is Edmund planning?
5. What role does Mary Crawford tell Edmund he must play?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)