|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(d) Very attractive.
2. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Is she fond of playing cards?
(b) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(c) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(d) Does she go to balls?
3. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
4. How much income does Mr. Crawford have?
(a) Four thousand dollars a year.
(b) One thousand dollars a year.
(c) Six hundred dollars a year.
(d) Twelve thousand dollars a year.
5. What vocation is Edmund planning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
2. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
3. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
4. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
5. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)