|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vocation is Edmund planning?
2. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Flirt with each other.
(b) Play catch.
(c) Talk to other people.
(d) Wade in the stream.
3. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To go to London.
(b) To go to Sotherton.
(c) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
(d) To have a picnic in the park.
5. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
(c) Extremely pretty.
(d) Beautiful beyond compare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
2. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
3. What instrument does Mary play?
4. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
5. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)