|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(b) Her old gray pony.
(c) Performing in a play.
(d) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
2. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) Watching birds.
3. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) Sewing box.
(b) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(c) Mrs. Norris' hat.
(d) Stack of magazines.
4. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny attends many balls.
(b) Fanny dines out often.
(c) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
(d) Fanny has been brought out into society.
5. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The dairy.
(b) The linen-supply closet.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
2. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
3. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
4. Who objects to performing the play?
5. What instrument does Mary play?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)