|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
(a) Take his orders.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Go on a long vacation.
(d) Speak to him about Maria's behavior.
2. What vocation is Edmund planning?
3. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(b) Sewing box.
(c) Stack of magazines.
(d) Mrs. Norris' hat.
4. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
(d) Watching birds.
5. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) His dogs.
(b) Key to the gate.
(c) Architectural plans.
(d) Flask of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
2. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
3. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
4. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
5. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)