|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
(a) Two miles.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Ten miles.
2. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(b) Niece and uncle.
(c) Aunt and nephew.
(d) Sister and brother.
3. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Blanket in the field.
(b) Standing in a meadow.
(c) Bench by the gate.
(d) Chair by the lake.
4. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
(b) Money and baby linens.
(c) Letter of recommendation for a nurse.
5. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(c) Lady's maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
2. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
3. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
4. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
5. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)