|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Her old gray pony.
(b) Performing in a play.
(c) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
(d) Attending social functions with her cousins.
2. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
(a) Extremely pretty.
(d) Beautiful beyond compare.
3. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
(b) Letter of recommendation for a nurse.
(d) Money and baby linens.
4. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To have a picnic in the park.
(b) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
(c) To go to Sotherton.
(d) To go to London.
5. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Loses his horse.
(b) Forgets to pay his debt to his tailor.
(c) Racks up gambling debts.
(d) Loses all his schoolbooks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
2. How much income does Mr. Crawford have?
3. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
4. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
5. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)