|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The dairy.
(b) The attic.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The linen-supply closet.
2. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Play catch.
(b) Wade in the stream.
(c) Flirt with each other.
(d) Talk to other people.
3. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
(a) To lend her horse to Mary.
(b) To use her handkerchief.
(c) To borrow her coat for his mother.
(d) To escort her to a dance.
4. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
5. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
2. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
3. How much income does Mr. Crawford have?
4. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
5. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)