|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Eight miles.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) Two miles.
2. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(b) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
(c) Fanny dines out often.
(d) Fanny attends many balls.
3. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To have a picnic in the park.
(b) To go to London.
(c) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
(d) To go to Sotherton.
4. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
(a) Henry's attention toward Julia.
(b) Fanny's sniffling.
(c) Mrs. Norris' snoring.
(d) Edmund's humming.
5. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
(a) Windy and rainy.
(d) Mild and still.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
2. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
3. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
4. What vocation is Edmund planning?
5. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)