|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
2. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
(b) Fine art.
(c) Buying used books.
(d) Agriculture at their country estate.
3. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To go to Sotherton.
(b) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
(c) To go to London.
(d) To have a picnic in the park.
4. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
(a) She is meddlesome.
(b) She is too quiet.
(c) She spends too much time by herself.
(d) She is fascinating.
5. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
(a) Mr. Grant.
(b) Tom Bertram.
(c) Edmund Bertram.
(d) Mr. Rushworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
2. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
3. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
4. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
5. How old is Fanny when Mr. Norris dies?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)