|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
2. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
(a) The month of February.
(b) As soon as they can arrange it.
(c) In six weeks.
(d) When her father returns from Antigua.
3. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
4. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
5. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
(a) Charles Anderson.
(b) Tom Bertram.
(c) Edmund Bertram.
(d) Mr. Rushworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
2. Who objects to performing the play?
3. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
4. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
5. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)