|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
(a) With Mrs. Norris.
(b) At the Parsonage.
(c) With her family in Portsmouth.
(d) With cousins in London.
2. What color is Fanny's pony?
3. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Two miles.
(c) Eight miles.
(d) Ten miles.
4. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
(a) Henry's attention toward Julia.
(b) Edmund's humming.
(c) Mrs. Norris' snoring.
(d) Fanny's sniffling.
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(a) Frightened by its size.
(b) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
(d) She does not like its dank smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
2. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
3. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
4. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
5. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)