|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
(a) Extremely pretty.
(d) Beautiful beyond compare.
2. Who objects to performing the play?
3. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
(a) Paints the scenery.
(b) Helps rewrite the play.
(c) Performs musical numbers.
(d) Temporarily moves into their house.
4. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(a) Niece and uncle.
(b) Aunt and nephew.
(d) Sister and brother.
5. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
2. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
3. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
4. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
5. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)