|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who objects to performing the play?
2. For what does Edmund ask Fanny's permission that makes her feel grateful?
(a) To use her handkerchief.
(b) To lend her horse to Mary.
(c) To escort her to a dance.
(d) To borrow her coat for his mother.
3. What instrument does Mary play?
4. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(b) Mrs. Norris.
5. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(a) Sister and brother.
(b) Aunt and nephew.
(d) Niece and uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
2. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
3. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
4. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
5. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)