|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
2. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) To her cousins' room.
(b) Outside for a walk.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To bed.
3. How much income does Mr. Crawford have?
(a) One thousand dollars a year.
(b) Four thousand dollars a year.
(c) Six hundred dollars a year.
(d) Twelve thousand dollars a year.
4. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(c) Very attractive.
5. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
2. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
3. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
4. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
5. What instrument does Mary play?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)