|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
(b) He would be helpful to Lady Bertram.
(c) A good choice for Tom.
(d) A happy event.
2. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
3. What does Tom Bertram do that Sir Thomas has to pay for at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Loses his horse.
(b) Racks up gambling debts.
(c) Forgets to pay his debt to his tailor.
(d) Loses all his schoolbooks.
4. What vocation is Edmund planning?
5. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(b) Is she fond of playing cards?
(c) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(d) Does she go to balls?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
2. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
3. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
4. What color is Fanny's pony?
5. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)