|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(a) Frightened by its size.
(c) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
(d) She does not like its dank smell.
2. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
(a) At the Parsonage.
(b) With her family in Portsmouth.
(c) With cousins in London.
(d) With Mrs. Norris.
3. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
(a) Lieutenant of marines.
4. What kind of drink does Edmund give Fanny at the end of Chapter 8?
5. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
(a) Letter of recommendation for a nurse.
(c) Money and baby linens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
2. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
3. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
4. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
5. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)