|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(b) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
2. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(a) Niece and uncle.
(c) Sister and brother.
(d) Aunt and nephew.
3. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To have a picnic in the park.
(b) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
(c) To go to London.
(d) To go to Sotherton.
4. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
(a) Beautiful beyond compare.
(d) Extremely pretty.
5. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Does she go to balls?
(b) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(c) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(d) Is she fond of playing cards?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
2. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
3. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
4. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
5. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)