|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does Lady Bertram have?
2. Who objects to performing the play?
3. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
4. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
(a) Performs musical numbers.
(b) Helps rewrite the play.
(c) Temporarily moves into their house.
(d) Paints the scenery.
5. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) Key to the gate.
(b) Flask of water.
(c) Architectural plans.
(d) His dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
2. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
3. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
4. How much income does Mr. Crawford have?
5. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)