|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
(c) Beautiful beyond compare.
(d) Extremely pretty.
2. Who asks for opinions about how to improve his estate?
(a) Mr. Rushworth.
(b) Mr. Grant.
(c) Edmund Bertram.
(d) Tom Bertram.
3. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
(a) He loves to dance.
(b) He wants to talk privately with Fanny.
(c) To get out of playing cards.
(d) He is in love with Fanny.
4. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
(b) Mrs. Rushworth's sister.
5. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
(a) Windy and rainy.
(b) Mild and still.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
2. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
3. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
4. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
5. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)