|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Her old gray pony.
(b) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(c) Performing in a play.
(d) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
2. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(b) Sister and brother.
(c) Aunt and nephew.
(d) Niece and uncle.
3. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
4. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
5. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
(a) He loves to dance.
(b) He wants to talk privately with Fanny.
(c) To get out of playing cards.
(d) He is in love with Fanny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
2. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
3. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
4. What vocation is Edmund planning?
5. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)