|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
(a) Get an acting coach.
(b) Have his mother help with the costumes.
(c) Build a theater.
(d) Practice his lines with Fanny.
2. Why is Fanny on the sofa when the others come back from dinner at the Parsonage?
(a) She is sleeping.
(b) She has an upset stomach.
(c) She is recovering from a cold.
(d) She has a headache.
3. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
(a) Fine art.
(c) Agriculture at their country estate.
(d) Buying used books.
4. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
(a) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
5. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
(a) Lieutenant of marines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
2. What vocation is Edmund planning?
3. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
4. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
5. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)