|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(b) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Lady Bertram.
2. What color is Fanny's pony?
3. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
(a) She spends too much time by herself.
(b) She is too quiet.
(c) She is meddlesome.
(d) She is fascinating.
4. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
(b) Aunt and niece.
(d) Sister and sister-in-law.
5. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The dairy.
(b) The attic.
(c) The linen-supply closet.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much income does Mr. Crawford have?
2. How does Fanny describe Mary during a conversation with Edmund early in the novel?
3. Who has impressive horseback-riding skills?
4. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
5. How many miles is Sotherton from Mansfield Park?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)