|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
(a) He loves to dance.
(b) He wants to talk privately with Fanny.
(c) He is in love with Fanny.
(d) To get out of playing cards.
2. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
3. Where does Sir Thomas tell Fanny she is going to live after Mr. Norris dies?
(a) With her family in Portsmouth.
(b) With Mrs. Norris.
(c) At the Parsonage.
(d) With cousins in London.
4. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
(a) Walking with Mrs. Norris.
(b) Attending social functions with her cousins.
(c) Her old gray pony.
(d) Performing in a play.
5. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
(c) Money and baby linens.
(d) Letter of recommendation for a nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria dislike during the ride to Sotherton?
2. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
3. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
4. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
5. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)