|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, 12, and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(a) Very attractive.
2. What does Mrs. Norris suggest as an outing in Chapter 6?
(a) To float down a stream in a rowboat.
(b) To go to Sotherton.
(c) To have a picnic in the park.
(d) To go to London.
3. What vocation is Edmund planning?
4. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
(a) Blanket in the field.
(b) Chair by the lake.
(c) Bench by the gate.
(d) Standing in a meadow.
5. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
(a) Paints the scenery.
(b) Performs musical numbers.
(c) Temporarily moves into their house.
(d) Helps rewrite the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
2. How much income does Mr. Crawford have?
3. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
4. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
5. How does Maria feel when she sees Sotherton?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)