|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Grant say will be served at dinner when she invites Fanny to dine with them?
(c) Roast beef.
2. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) Flask of water.
(b) Key to the gate.
(c) Architectural plans.
(d) His dogs.
3. What vocation is Edmund planning?
4. What does Henry loan to William at the end of Chapter 24?
(b) Walking cane.
5. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
(a) He would be helpful to Lady Bertram.
(b) A good choice for Tom.
(d) A happy event.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
2. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
3. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
4. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
5. How much income does Mr. Crawford have?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)