|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
2. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The attic.
(c) The dairy.
(d) The linen-supply closet.
3. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
(a) Charles Anderson.
(b) Mr. Rushworth.
(c) Edmund Bertram.
(d) Tom Bertram.
4. Where is Fanny often invited after Maria and Julia leave Mansfield Park?
5. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny attends many balls.
(b) Fanny dines out often.
(c) Fanny has been brought out into society.
(d) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Bertram say when William tells them about his adventures at sea?
2. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
3. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
4. What does Henry loan to William at the end of Chapter 24?
5. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)