|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
(a) She is too quiet.
(b) She spends too much time by herself.
(c) She is meddlesome.
(d) She is fascinating.
2. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(b) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(c) Does she go to balls?
(d) Is she fond of playing cards?
3. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
(a) As soon as they can arrange it.
(b) When her father returns from Antigua.
(c) In six weeks.
(d) The month of February.
4. Who objects to performing the play?
5. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
(a) She turned her ankle.
(b) She and her husband had unexpected visitors.
(c) It is raining heavily and she cannot travel.
(d) Mr. Grant is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
2. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
4. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
5. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)