|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
(a) It is raining heavily and she cannot travel.
(b) Mr. Grant is ill.
(c) She and her husband had unexpected visitors.
(d) She turned her ankle.
2. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
(b) Artist self-portraits.
(d) Family portraits.
3. What does Mary learn about Edmund the night he and Fanny have dinner with the Grants?
(a) He will be taking his orders soon.
(b) He is engaged to someone else.
(c) He never wants to marry.
(d) He is going to propose to her.
4. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The attic.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The linen-supply closet.
(d) The dairy.
5. Why is Fanny caught in the rain near the Parsonage after Maria is married?
(a) She is gathering flowers.
(b) She is on an errand for Mrs. Norris.
(c) Sir Thomas asks her to fetch a book from the Parsonage.
(d) She is horseback riding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
2. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
3. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
4. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)