|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
2. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
(a) Performs musical numbers.
(b) Paints the scenery.
(c) Helps rewrite the play.
(d) Temporarily moves into their house.
3. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
(a) Windy and rainy.
(d) Mild and still.
4. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(c) Mrs. Grant.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
5. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
(a) Have his mother help with the costumes.
(b) Practice his lines with Fanny.
(c) Build a theater.
(d) Get an acting coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
2. Where is Fanny often invited after Maria and Julia leave Mansfield Park?
3. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
4. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
5. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)