|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
(a) Edmund Bertram.
(b) Mr. Rushworth.
(c) Charles Anderson.
(d) Tom Bertram.
2. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
(a) She is meddlesome.
(b) She is too quiet.
(c) She is fascinating.
(d) She spends too much time by herself.
3. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
(a) Go on a long vacation.
(b) Join the military.
(c) Speak to him about Maria's behavior.
(d) Take his orders.
4. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
(b) Watching birds.
5. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
(d) Feels faint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
2. How is it that William gets a leave of absence to visit Fanny in Chapter 24?
3. How big is the park surrounding the Bertrams' home, according to Mary?
4. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
5. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)