|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Fanny often invited after Maria and Julia leave Mansfield Park?
2. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Flirt with each other.
(b) Wade in the stream.
(c) Talk to other people.
(d) Play catch.
3. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(a) Niece and uncle.
(b) Sister and brother.
(c) Aunt and nephew.
4. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) Watching birds.
5. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
(d) Feels faint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
2. What does Mary learn about Edmund the night he and Fanny have dinner with the Grants?
3. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
4. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
5. Who objects to performing the play?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)