|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much income does Mr. Crawford have?
(a) One thousand dollars a year.
(b) Six hundred dollars a year.
(c) Four thousand dollars a year.
(d) Twelve thousand dollars a year.
2. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
3. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The dairy.
(b) The attic.
(c) The linen-supply closet.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What does Mrs. Grant say will be served at dinner when she invites Fanny to dine with them?
(a) Roast beef.
5. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Mrs. Grant.
(b) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Lady Bertram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom fret over about the theater?
2. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
3. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
4. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
5. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)