|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vocation is Edmund planning?
2. What does Lady Bertram say when William tells them about his adventures at sea?
(a) "I'd love to go to sea!"
(b) "What wonderful adventures!"
(c) "How disagreeable!"
3. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
(a) Windy and rainy.
(d) Mild and still.
4. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
(a) The month of February.
(b) As soon as they can arrange it.
(c) In six weeks.
(d) When her father returns from Antigua.
5. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) Stack of magazines.
(b) Mrs. Norris' hat.
(c) Sewing box.
(d) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
2. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
3. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
4. Who objects to performing the play?
5. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)