|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Play catch.
(b) Flirt with each other.
(c) Talk to other people.
(d) Wade in the stream.
2. Who objects to performing the play?
3. What does Mrs. Grant say she is not pleased to see regarding the acting roles in the play?
(a) Henry is making a spectacle of himself.
(b) The scenery is badly painted.
(c) She loathes her costume.
(d) That Julia is excluded from having a role.
4. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
(a) She turned her ankle.
(b) It is raining heavily and she cannot travel.
(c) Mr. Grant is ill.
(d) She and her husband had unexpected visitors.
5. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
(a) Mrs. Rushworth.
(b) Lady Bertram.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Sir Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
2. What does Tom fret over about the theater?
3. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
4. What does Mary learn about Edmund the night he and Fanny have dinner with the Grants?
5. What does Julia announce to the performers as they rehearse one evening?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)