|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
(a) In six weeks.
(b) The month of February.
(c) As soon as they can arrange it.
(d) When her father returns from Antigua.
2. Who objects to performing the play?
3. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) Stack of magazines.
(b) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
(c) Mrs. Norris' hat.
(d) Sewing box.
4. What plan does Henry tell Mary about in Chapter 24?
(a) Leaving Mansfield Park and going to London.
(b) Spending more time reading.
(c) Going hunting every day.
(d) Making Fanny fall in love with him.
5. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
(a) Lady Bertram.
(c) Mrs. Norris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Grant say will be served at dinner when she invites Fanny to dine with them?
2. Where does Sir Thomas discover Yates?
3. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
4. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
5. What does Edmund plan to do once his father returns from Antigua?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)