|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
(b) Very kindly.
(c) Politely, but without warmth.
(d) Ignores her.
2. Who objects to performing the play?
3. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
(b) She is disappointed by its lack of dignity.
(c) She does not like its dank smell.
(d) Frightened by its size.
4. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
(c) Pheasant eggs and cream cheese.
5. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(a) Very attractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
2. What vocation is Edmund planning?
3. How much income does Mr. Crawford have?
4. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
5. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)