|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Does she go to balls?
(b) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(c) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(d) Is she fond of playing cards?
2. How is it that William gets a leave of absence to visit Fanny in Chapter 24?
(a) Sir Thomas knows an admiral who arranged it.
(b) Fanny requests it.
(c) Through Henry's intervention.
(d) He is due a vacation.
3. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Fanny stays at home with his mother.
(b) Fanny attends many balls.
(c) Fanny dines out often.
(d) Fanny has been brought out into society.
4. Where do the Bertram siblings go to see their father after he returns home?
(a) Drawing room.
(c) Morning room.
5. What does Mrs. Grant say she is not pleased to see regarding the acting roles in the play?
(a) That Julia is excluded from having a role.
(b) Henry is making a spectacle of himself.
(c) The scenery is badly painted.
(d) She loathes her costume.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Whitaker?
2. Where do Edmund and Mary leave Fanny when they go walking in the woods at Sotherton?
3. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
4. How much income does Mr. Crawford have?
5. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)