|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The linen-supply closet.
(b) The attic.
(c) The dairy.
(d) The kitchen.
2. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) Key to the gate.
(b) His dogs.
(c) Architectural plans.
(d) Flask of water.
3. What does Lady Bertram say when William tells them about his adventures at sea?
(a) "What wonderful adventures!"
(c) "I'd love to go to sea!"
(d) "How disagreeable!"
4. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
(a) Build a theater.
(b) Have his mother help with the costumes.
(c) Practice his lines with Fanny.
(d) Get an acting coach.
5. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
(d) Mr. Rushworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
2. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
3. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
4. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
5. What is Fanny doing at the window at the end of Chapter 11?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)