|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
(a) To deliver tea and scones.
(b) To give her a message from Edmund.
(c) To rehearse her lines with her.
(d) To bring her more work from Mrs. Norris.
2. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
(a) Serve tea.
(b) Manage the stage curtain.
(c) Arrange flowers.
(d) Read Mrs. Grant's part.
3. Where does Sir Thomas discover Yates?
(c) Music room.
(d) The theater.
4. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
(b) Mild and still.
(c) Windy and rainy.
5. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
(b) Feels faint.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
2. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
3. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
4. Who objects to performing the play?
5. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)