|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia announce to the performers as they rehearse one evening?
(a) Fanny is needed in the kitchen.
(b) Her mother is ill.
(c) Her father is home.
(d) Mrs. Rushworth wants to speak with her son.
2. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(b) Mrs. Norris.
(c) Lady Bertram.
(d) Mrs. Grant.
3. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
(a) Key to the gate.
(b) His dogs.
(c) Architectural plans.
(d) Flask of water.
4. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(d) Lady's maid.
5. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(b) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(c) Is she fond of playing cards?
(d) Does she go to balls?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
2. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
3. What does Mrs. Grant say she is not pleased to see regarding the acting roles in the play?
4. What does Sir Thomas offer to Fanny that Mrs. Norris finds objectionable in Chapter 23?
5. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)