|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
2. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
(a) She turned her ankle.
(b) It is raining heavily and she cannot travel.
(c) Mr. Grant is ill.
(d) She and her husband had unexpected visitors.
3. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
(a) Mrs. Rushworth.
(b) Sir Thomas.
(c) Lady Bertram.
(d) Mrs. Norris.
4. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
(a) A happy event.
(c) A good choice for Tom.
(d) He would be helpful to Lady Bertram.
5. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
(a) They are the best of friends.
(b) She is in love with him.
(c) He has convinced her that they are soulmates.
(d) For his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Maria set a tentative date for her wedding?
2. What is Fanny deprived the pleasure of in Chapter 4?
3. How is it that William gets a leave of absence to visit Fanny in Chapter 24?
4. How does Mary describe the months she spent with the Grants?
5. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)