|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who proposes that the young people perform a play at Mansfield Park?
2. What question does Mary ask the Bertram brothers about Fanny in Chapter 5?
(a) Does she like to listen to the harp?
(b) Will she entertain Mary at Mansfield Park?
(c) Does she go to balls?
(d) Is she fond of playing cards?
3. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
(a) To rehearse her lines with her.
(b) To give her a message from Edmund.
(c) To bring her more work from Mrs. Norris.
(d) To deliver tea and scones.
4. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Wade in the stream.
(b) Play catch.
(c) Talk to other people.
(d) Flirt with each other.
5. What does Mrs. Norris do to help the young people with the play?
(a) Performs musical numbers.
(b) Temporarily moves into their house.
(c) Paints the scenery.
(d) Helps rewrite the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
2. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. What does Tom fret over about the theater?
4. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
5. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)