|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan does Henry tell Mary about in Chapter 24?
(a) Leaving Mansfield Park and going to London.
(b) Making Fanny fall in love with him.
(c) Spending more time reading.
(d) Going hunting every day.
2. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
(d) Feels faint.
3. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
(c) Pheasant eggs and cream cheese.
4. What does the narrator say Sir Thomas would think about Yates visiting his family at Mansfield Park?
(a) He would be helpful to Lady Bertram.
(c) A happy event.
(d) A good choice for Tom.
5. Where is Fanny often invited after Maria and Julia leave Mansfield Park?
Short Answer Questions
1. What passion of Tom's takes him away from Mansfield Park in Chapter 5?
2. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
3. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
4. What does Sir Thomas offer to Fanny that Mrs. Norris finds objectionable in Chapter 23?
5. What does Tom want to do to create a better play?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)