|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
2. How does Fanny describe Henry's appearance when the Crawfords first arrive at Mansfield?
(c) Very attractive.
3. Whom does Mary believe will make a good match for her in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Rushworth.
(b) Tom Bertram.
(c) Edmund Bertram.
(d) Charles Anderson.
4. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
(a) She is too quiet.
(b) She is fascinating.
(c) She spends too much time by herself.
(d) She is meddlesome.
5. What does Maria say is bumping against her elbow "unmercifully" during the carriage-ride home from Sotherton?
(a) Stack of magazines.
(b) Sewing box.
(c) Mrs. Norris' hat.
(d) A basket Mrs. Norris received from the gardener.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
2. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
3. Who encourages Fanny to accept an invitation to dinner at the Grants?
4. What does Tom fret over about the theater?
5. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)