|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
(a) Mild and still.
(d) Windy and rainy.
2. Why does Maria intend to marry Mr. Rushworth?
(a) They are the best of friends.
(b) She is in love with him.
(c) For his money.
(d) He has convinced her that they are soulmates.
3. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(a) Aunt and nephew.
(c) Niece and uncle.
(d) Sister and brother.
4. What does Henry loan to William at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) Walking cane.
5. What does Mrs. Norris bring home with her from Sotherton?
(b) Pheasant eggs and cream cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom think of his Aunt Norris in Chapter 12?
2. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
3. What kind of paintings make up most of the artwork at Sotherton?
4. Where is Fanny often invited after Maria and Julia leave Mansfield Park?
5. What does Edmund tell Mary about Fanny at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)