|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
(a) Arrange flowers.
(b) Read Mrs. Grant's part.
(c) Manage the stage curtain.
(d) Serve tea.
2. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
(a) Ignores her.
(b) Very kindly.
(d) Politely, but without warmth.
3. Whom does Mary think is the best actor in the play?
(b) Mr. Rushworth.
4. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
(c) Mild and still.
(d) Windy and rainy.
5. What month does Sir Thomas plan to return from Antigua?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Bertram say when William tells them about his adventures at sea?
2. Who is most interested in Mrs. Rushworth's tour of the house and its history?
3. What does Henry loan to William at the end of Chapter 24?
4. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
5. How does Fanny react to seeing the Sotherton chapel?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)