|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Bertram say when William tells them about his adventures at sea?
(a) "I'd love to go to sea!"
(b) "What wonderful adventures!"
(d) "How disagreeable!"
2. Where did Tom meet John Yates?
3. Who agrees to take the role of the Cottager's Wife in "Lover's Vows" at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Mrs. Grant.
(b) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
4. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
(a) To deliver tea and scones.
(b) To rehearse her lines with her.
(c) To bring her more work from Mrs. Norris.
(d) To give her a message from Edmund.
5. Who objects to performing the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
2. What does Fanny agree to do at the rehearsal?
3. Why does Mrs. Grant not attend the rehearsal?
4. What is Fanny's reaction to hearing the news that her uncle has returned?
5. How does Sir Thomas treat Fanny when she sees him for the first time upon his return home?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)