|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23, and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Thomas' opinion of William in Chapter 24?
(a) He has no energy for life.
(b) He doesn't understand the danger of the sea.
(c) He is too boastful.
(d) He has good principles.
2. What role does Fanny play in Lady Bertram's life?
(a) Lady's maid.
3. Where does Mrs. Rushworth's housekeeper take Mrs. Norris at Sotherton?
(a) The dairy.
(b) The linen-supply closet.
(c) The attic.
(d) The kitchen.
4. When Mr. Rushworth leaves Henry and Maria alone on the grounds of Sotherton, what do they do?
(a) Talk to other people.
(b) Play catch.
(c) Wade in the stream.
(d) Flirt with each other.
5. What is the relationship between Mary and Henry Crawford?
(a) Sister and brother.
(b) Niece and uncle.
(c) Aunt and nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom lead Fanny out to the dance floor after telling her he is glad she doesn't want to dance?
2. What does Mr. Rushworth forget that he has to run back to his house for when he is walking with Maria and Henry?
3. How does Mary describe Tom's manners in Chapter 5?
4. Why does Mary go to Fanny's room in Chapter 18?
5. What is the weather like when the Bertrams return home from Sotherton?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)