Chapters 1, 2, and 3
1. How many children do Sir Thomas and Lady Bertram have?
2. What is the relationship between Lady Bertram and Mrs. Norris?
(c) Aunt and niece.
(d) Sister and sister-in-law.
3. What is France Ward's husband's occupation when they marry?
(b) Lieutenant of marines.
4. What does Lady Bertram send to her sister before she has her ninth child?
(b) Letter of recommendation for a nurse.
(d) Money and baby linens.
5. How old is Fanny Price when she goes to live at Mansfield Park?
6. Where is Fanny sent when she cries the first night she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) To bed.
(b) To her cousins' room.
(c) Outside for a walk.
(d) To the kitchen.
7. Whom does Fanny miss most after she arrives at Mansfield Park?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
8. Who comforts Fanny when she sits on a step crying as a young girl?
(c) Mrs. Norris.
(d) Lady Bertram.
This section contains 4,246 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)