|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More tell Marget to do when she leaves him in the tower?
2. What does More say his refusal to sign the oath is a matter of when talking to Margaret?
3. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
4. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
5. Who is willing to corroborate about More taking a bribe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1King Henry was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did he accomplish this when he only appeared once? What are some ways that his brief presence altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if the King had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 2What are some of the key points of More's last great speech, and how has this speech affected his place in history?
Essay Topic 3Describe the different phases of the relationship between Margaret and Will and how they affected the course of the plot for the other characters around them.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)