Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
2. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
3. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
4. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
5. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the different phases of the relationship between Margaret and Will and how they affected the course of the plot for the other characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
What were the titles given to the two acts in this play? What significance did this have to the plot?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)