|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does More agree that Anne's children are the heirs to the throne?
2. How did More say he helped in the creation of "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
3. Where does the Common Man get the letter he reads when he is the jailer?
4. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
5. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 3
Richard Rich's foolhardy and selfish nature wreaked havoc throughout the entire play. What are some examples of this foolish behavior, and how did these actions affect the characters around him? Was the author sending a message through Simon's behavior?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)