|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
2. What does More say would cause him to quit as the Chancellor?
3. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
4. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
5. What does More compare taking an oath to when talking to Margaret?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the different phases of the relationship between Margaret and Will and how they affected the course of the plot for the other characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
What were the titles given to the two acts in this play? What significance did this have to the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key points of More's last great speech, and how has this speech affected his place in history?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)