|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
2. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
3. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
4. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
5. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key points of More's last great speech, and how has this speech affected his place in history?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)