Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
2. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
3. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
4. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
5. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
More endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Describe the different phases of the relationship between Margaret and Will and how they affected the course of the plot for the other characters around them.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)