|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes up the jury at More's trial?
2. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
3. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
4. What does Chapuys offer More before leaving the house with his attendant?
5. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This play takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Robert Bolt have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
How did the historical backdrop of this play affect the feeling and tone of the play?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)