Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
2. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
3. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
4. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
5. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
More endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
This play takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Robert Bolt have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)