|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
2. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
3. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
4. What does Norfolk tell Cromwell he wants no part in when they are discussing More's resignation?
5. What does Chapuys offer More before leaving the house with his attendant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
This play takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Robert Bolt have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)