Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
2. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
3. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
4. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
5. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
Essay Topic 1
What was the role of the Common Man in this plot, and how did this affect the overall tone of the play?
Essay Topic 2
What were the titles given to the two acts in this play? What significance did this have to the plot?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)