|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
2. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
3. Where is More's trial held?
4. Why is More afraid to take charitable money when he is poor?
5. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
Essay Topic 1
This play takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Robert Bolt have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)