|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
2. According to Chapuys, to what has Catherine's pain caused insult?
3. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
4. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
5. How did More say he helped in the creation of "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role does symbolism play in the story, and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 2
More endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)