Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
2. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
3. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
4. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
5. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
More endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Thomas More's fatal flaw was his undying moral integrity. How did he show this trait? Why would this have been considered a flaw by literary critics?
What are some of the key points of More's last great speech, and how has this speech affected his place in history?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)