|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
2. What did the Pope call the person who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
3. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
5. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
More endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
This play takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Robert Bolt have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the different phases of the relationship between Margaret and Will and how they affected the course of the plot for the other characters around them.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)