|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapuys, to what has Catherine's pain caused insult?
2. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
3. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
4. What does More say the Bible states silence is a sign of at his trial?
5. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key points of More's last great speech, and how has this speech affected his place in history?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What were the titles given to the two acts in this play? What significance did this have to the plot?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)