|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
(a) A pillow.
(b) Some water.
(c) Some wine.
(d) A book.
2. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. How do most people view the new Chancellor?
(a) They think he is a heretic.
(b) The think he is a traitor.
(c) They think he is a Saint.
(d) They think he is an angel.
4. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
5. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is young.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She is strong.
(d) She is fertile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the surprise visitor say about Margaret?
2. What does Rich say he has lost while talking to Cromwell?
3. What does Rich say is the one thing that would convince him to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
4. What is Henry's innocent fantasy according to Cromwell?
5. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wolsey tell More he must do before he can be a great statesman?
2. What does Cromwell compare More to when discussing how to trap him with Rich?
3. What does the Common man complain about as he takes More home in the boat?
4. What warning does Wolsey give More before they end their meeting?
5. What does Cromwell say has to be done to More to make the divorce possible, and what does Rich say to this?
6. What happens to people who do not support the new church?
7. How does Rich feel about More's suggestion that he be a teacher, and why does he feel this way?
8. What does More's steward tell Chapuys about More since he became Chancellor?
9. Why does the jailer apologize to More after his family leaves?
10. Why does Will say he is worthy of marrying Margaraet?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)