|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does More talk about the divorce of the King?
(a) His steward.
(b) The Pope.
(c) His wife.
2. Who is coming when More goes missing?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The King.
(c) Richard Rich.
3. Where was More when he could not be found?
(c) The graveyard.
4. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
5. What is Henry's innocent fantasy according to Cromwell?
(a) To hunt wild boars.
(b) To steer a ship.
(c) To marry Anne.
(d) To please the Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Cromwell happy to hear about what would induce Rich to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
2. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
3. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
4. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
5. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does More say when Norfolk begs him in the Tower to sign the Act of Succession?
2. What do Norfolk and Alice talk about when they come on the scene for the first time?
3. How did the Common Man say Wolsey died?
4. Why does Will say he is worthy of marrying Margaraet?
5. How does More's steward validate the money he made by giving information about More?
6. What does More's steward say to the audience about the information he gave the men in Scene 6?
7. What does More say to Norfolk when he asks More to give in to the King?
8. What does Cromwell compare More to when discussing how to trap him with Rich?
9. What does the Common Man say to the audience at the end of the book?
10. What does Alice want More to do when she sees Will leaving, and what is More's response?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)