|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
(b) The Pope.
(c) The King of Spain.
2. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
(a) Bar tender.
(c) Shop keeper.
3. What does the surprise visitor say about Margaret?
(a) She looks pious.
(b) She is lovely.
(c) She is a scholar.
(d) She looks older than her years.
4. What does the Common Man complain about in his second role?
(a) The late hour.
(b) His low pay.
(c) The weather.
(d) His aching knee.
5. What is Chapuys's occupation?
(c) Spanish Ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the surprise visitor apologize to for his intrusion?
2. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
3. What job does Cromwell say Rich would be good at?
4. What was created after Cranmer was appointed?
5. What is More dressed in as his surprise visitor arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Margaret ask her father after Will leaves, and what is his response?
2. What has Cromwell learned from reading Machiavelli?
3. Why is Alice so angry with her husband when she visits him in prison?
4. What does More say in his speech when he realizes he will be found guilty?
5. How does Bolt say people speak, and what does he say the problem is with this?
6. Where does the Common Man say Rich died, and what are his feelings about this?
7. Why is More opposed to the divorce of King Henry?
8. What does Cromwell compare More to when discussing how to trap him with Rich?
9. How does More's steward validate the money he made by giving information about More?
10. What does Norfolk ask More after his chain of service is removed?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)