|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rich say is the one thing that would convince him to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
(c) A new position.
(d) Death threats.
2. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
(a) Getting his way.
(b) Finding truth.
(c) Being in power.
(d) Withstanding trials.
3. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 1:30 a.m.
(b) 11:30 p.m.
(c) 1:30 p.m.
(d) 11:30 a.m.
4. Rich tells Cromwell that it will be hard to ___________More.
5. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
(a) Looking for him.
(b) Going home.
(c) Having dinner.
(d) Replaying a memory.
6. What does the Common Man read in Scene 5?
(a) A declaration.
(b) A letter.
(c) A cause of death.
(d) A book title.
7. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
8. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
9. Who is visibly upset about More being punished for not being found?
10. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
11. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
12. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
13. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) His money.
(b) A meal.
(c) A costume.
(d) His house.
14. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
(a) Hampton Court.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) Canterbury Court.
(d) The London Bridge.
15. What is Chapuys's occupation?
(b) Spanish Ambassador.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
2. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
3. What does More tell Richard it is most important for a man to do for himself?
4. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
5. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)