Short Answer Key
1. What does Bolt provide in the preface?
2. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
Getting his way.
3. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
4. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
5. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
To keep peace with Spain.
6. Why did Henry want to divorce Catherine?
All of these.
7. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
8. Why was the surviving child of Catherine seen as unfit to rule?
She was a girl.
9. Why did the Pope refuse Henry's request to divorce Catherine?
He did not want Henry running the church.
10. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
11. What church office did Henry want the power to appoint?
This section contains 2,251 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)