Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does Bolt provide in the preface?
2. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
Getting his way.
3. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
4. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
5. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
To keep peace with Spain.
6. Why did Henry want to divorce Catherine?
All of these.
7. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
8. Why was the surviving child of Catherine seen as unfit to rule?
She was a girl.
This section contains 3,799 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)