|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(c) Modern culture.
(d) Scriptural accounts.
2. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
(a) To keep peace with Spain.
(b) To settle her dowry.
(c) To honor his brother.
(d) To show compassion.
3. What is the new position Cromwell wants Rich to keep secret?
(a) Parliamentary Courier.
(b) Runner up for Chancellor.
(c) Spy of the King.
(d) Secretary to the council.
4. What kind of man does Cromwell say would stay out of the way of the divorce?
(a) Men with conviction.
(b) Men governed by fear.
(c) Men with motivation.
(d) Men with common sense.
5. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
(a) It is unclean.
(b) It is lonely.
(c) It is cold.
(d) It is dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Wolsey die of?
2. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
3. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
4. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
5. Where is the Common Man putting the things he is gathering up in Scene 5?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)