|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cromwell's first name?
2. Who reads the case against More?
(c) The Common Man.
3. Where was More when he could not be found?
(b) The graveyard.
4. How does Cromwell die?
(a) He dies of consumption.
(b) He drowns in the river.
(c) He is stabbed in the back.
(d) He is executed for treason.
5. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
2. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
3. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
4. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
5. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)