|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
(a) The Act of Institution.
(b) The Act of Heresy.
(c) The Act of Creation.
(d) The Act of Supremacy.
2. Where was More when he could not be found?
(a) The graveyard.
3. What job does Cromwell say Rich would be good at?
(a) Assistant to the Secretary.
(c) Scribe to the Council.
(d) Collector of Revenues.
4. Who gives More his chains of office before his visitor arrives?
5. Why does Richard say he wants the bribe that was given to More?
(a) To buy some clothes.
(b) To bribe another man.
(c) To show as a witness.
(d) To heal his soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
2. Where does the Common Man get the letter he reads when he is the jailer?
3. What does Rich tell Cromwell he is almost certain of about his character?
4. Why does More tell Margaret there will probably be no trial for him?
5. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)