|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rich do when More enters Scene 6?
(a) Embraces him.
(c) Runs out.
(d) Get flushed and embarrassed.
2. How does Alice act towards her husband when she visits him in the tower?
3. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
4. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
(a) A book.
(b) Some wine.
(c) A pillow.
(d) Some water.
5. Who says the first line in the play?
(b) The Common Man.
(d) The Jailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More compare taking an oath to when talking to Margaret?
2. What does Rich do for the Duke?
3. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. What does the Common Man read in Scene 5?
5. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)