|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Whore of all Whores.
(b) That Thing.
(c) The Beast.
(d) The Abomination.
2. What has More been given as a bribe at the beginning of the play?
(a) A bag of coins.
(b) Some fine wine.
(c) A great collection of books.
(d) A gilded cup.
3. Why does More tell Margaret there will probably be no trial for him?
(a) They would look like fools.
(b) There is no evidence.
(c) There is not time for that.
(d) It would be too public.
4. Who reads the case against More?
(c) The Common Man.
5. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapuys call More when talking to Cromwell?
2. What is the title of More's wife?
3. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
4. What does More compare taking an oath to when talking to Margaret?
5. What station does Rich rise to before his death?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)