|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is visibly upset about More being punished for not being found?
2. Who is coming when More goes missing?
(a) Richard Rich.
(b) The Pope.
(d) The King.
3. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man is poor.
(b) The man is a heretic.
(c) The man is too young.
(d) The man has a bad reputation.
4. Who says the first line in the play?
(a) The Jailer.
(c) The Common Man.
5. What job does Cromwell say Rich would be good at?
(a) Scribe to the Council.
(b) Assistant to the Secretary.
(d) Collector of Revenues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
2. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
3. What does Marge burn in the fireplace after the resignation?
4. What does Cromwell compare More's silence to at his trial?
5. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)