|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
(a) Thomas More.
(b) The Pope.
(c) King Henry.
(d) Chancellor Cromwell.
2. What does Chapuys call More when talking to Cromwell?
(a) A servant of the Lord.
(b) A good son of the Church.
(c) A religious ruler.
(d) A paranoid sycophant.
3. What does Bolt provide in the preface?
(a) A detailed description of the setting.
(b) His opinion.
(c) An outline for the plot.
(d) Historical background.
4. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is young.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She is strong.
(d) She is fertile.
5. What was Cromwell's occupation before Wolsey's death?
(c) Wolsey's bodyguard.
(d) Wolsey's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
2. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
3. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
4. When does More realize that his trial will be rigged?
5. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)