|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are allowed their beliefs.
(b) They are deported.
(c) They are sent to outerlying cities.
(d) They are put in prison.
2. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
(a) He is her father.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are siblings.
3. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
(a) His boat is leaking.
(b) Rates are fixed.
(c) He is out past curfew.
(d) The past is past.
4. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
(c) Bar tender.
(d) Shop keeper.
5. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
2. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
3. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
4. What is Norfolk's title?
5. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)