|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rich say he has lost while talking to Cromwell?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His fidelity.
(c) His friendship.
(d) His faith.
2. Who reads the case against More?
(a) The Common Man.
3. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(a) Martin Luther.
(c) King Henry.
(d) Thomas More.
4. What makes up the jury at More's trial?
(a) Faceless men.
(b) The Common Man alone.
(c) Chapuys and his attendants.
(d) The hats of the Common Man.
5. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
2. What does the Common Man say is the main difference between Wolsey and the new Chancellor?
3. What does Rich do when More enters Scene 6?
4. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
5. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)