|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cromwell call the Pope after the Church of England is created?
(a) The Bishop of Rome.
(b) The heretic.
(c) That man.
(d) His Honor.
2. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To find companionship.
(b) To avoid harm.
(c) To seek enlightenment.
(d) To be true to himself.
3. What is the title of More's wife?
4. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
5. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
(c) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is visibly upset about More being punished for not being found?
2. What does the surprise visitor show Margaret to prove his skill?
3. What was created after Cranmer was appointed?
4. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
5. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)