|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
(a) Common sense.
(d) Moral integrity.
2. What does Rich tell Cromwell he is almost certain of about his character?
(a) He is not religious.
(b) He is not motivated.
(c) He is not disloyal.
(d) He is not faithful.
3. What does the Common Man think Wolsey really died of?
(a) A broken heart.
4. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Abomination.
(b) That Thing.
(c) The Whore of all Whores.
(d) The Beast.
5. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
2. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
3. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
4. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
5. What is the name of More's wife?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)