|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Common Man read in Scene 5?
(a) A book title.
(b) A letter.
(c) A cause of death.
(d) A declaration.
2. Who records the conversation between Cromwell and More?
3. What does More say he does not plan to enter easily?
(a) Dishonest paths.
4. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
5. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
(a) Moral integrity.
(c) Common sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
2. Where does the Common Man get the letter he reads when he is the jailer?
3. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
4. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
5. Why is More afraid to take charitable money when he is poor?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)