|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard tell More that every man has at the beginning of the book?
(a) A moral.
(b) A price.
(c) An unmet need.
(d) A weakness.
2. Who has prepared a feast for More while he is in prison?
3. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
4. What did Wolsey die of?
(a) The plague.
(d) A heart attack.
5. What does the Common Man read in Scene 5?
(a) A declaration.
(b) A book title.
(c) A letter.
(d) A cause of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
2. What does Roper call More's chain of office?
3. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
4. What does the Common Man say is the main difference between Wolsey and the new Chancellor?
5. What does More tell Cromwell about Wolsey?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)