|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
2. Why does More agree that Anne's children are the heirs to the throne?
(a) Catherine has no living children.
(b) It is now written in law.
(c) All of these.
(d) He believes it is fair.
3. Who is coming when More goes missing?
(b) The King.
(c) Richard Rich.
(d) The Pope.
4. Where was More when he could not be found?
(b) The graveyard.
5. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the surprise visitor apologize to for his intrusion?
2. Where is More's trial held?
3. What is a publican?
4. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
5. What does the surprise visitor say he could do to Norfolk?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)