|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
2. Why does More tell Margaret there will probably be no trial for him?
(a) There is no evidence.
(b) There is not time for that.
(c) It would be too public.
(d) They would look like fools.
3. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
(a) They are guessed at.
(b) They are well known.
(c) They are all mistaken.
(d) They are vicious rumors.
4. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(a) Modern culture.
(d) Scriptural accounts.
5. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To be true to himself.
(b) To avoid harm.
(c) To seek enlightenment.
(d) To find companionship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norfolk tell Cromwell he wants no part in when they are discussing More's resignation?
2. Who is coming when More goes missing?
3. Why does Rich say he will keep the secret of Cromwell's new position?
4. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
5. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)