|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More say he does not plan to enter easily?
(d) Dishonest paths.
2. Who is visibly upset about More being punished for not being found?
3. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
4. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
(a) To his home.
(b) To the inn.
(c) To find More.
(d) To see Wolsey.
5. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To be true to himself.
(b) To seek enlightenment.
(c) To find companionship.
(d) To avoid harm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does More not allow Roper to talk about his opinion of the Church of England?
2. What did Henry die of?
3. Why is More afraid to take charitable money when he is poor?
4. Why did the Pope refuse Henry's request to divorce Catherine?
5. Where was More when he could not be found?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)