|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(b) Thomas More.
(c) Martin Luther.
(d) King Henry.
2. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
(b) Willful disobedience.
(c) High Treason.
3. What created the new church?
(a) A Papal Decree.
(b) An act of Parliament.
(c) A Royal Dictate.
(d) A Petition of the State.
4. What is the name of More's daughter?
5. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
(a) Moral integrity.
(d) Common sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
2. Who reads the case against More?
3. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
4. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
5. What does Margaret have better skills in than the surprise visitor?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)