|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More say he does not plan to enter easily?
(c) Dishonest paths.
2. What does Marge burn in the fireplace after the resignation?
3. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
(a) To make him feel important.
(b) To make his divorce convenient.
(c) To distract him from his worries.
(d) To bend others to his will.
4. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
5. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
(a) Loss of stature.
(b) Fear of Pain.
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does More tell Margaret there will probably be no trial for him?
2. Where is the Common Man putting the things he is gathering up in Scene 5?
3. What does Margaret have better skills in than the surprise visitor?
4. What does More say the Bible states silence is a sign of at his trial?
5. What does the surprise visitor say about Margaret?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)