|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What church office did Henry want the power to appoint?
2. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
3. What does Chapuys offer More before leaving the house with his attendant?
(a) A royal summons.
(b) Some money.
(c) A boarding on a ship.
(d) A letter.
4. To what has Roper decided to declare allegiance in Act 2?
(a) The Rebel Cause.
(b) The Lutheran Sect.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Church of England.
5. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Grand Cardinal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
2. What does Rich say is the one thing that would convince him to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
3. What is Norfolk's title?
4. What does Norfolk tell Cromwell he wants no part in when they are discussing More's resignation?
5. What does More say the Bible states silence is a sign of at his trial?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)