|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does More not allow Roper to talk about his opinion of the Church of England?
(a) He likes the new church.
(b) He already knows them.
(c) He doesn't know if they are really alone.
(d) He fears the legal ramifications.
2. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
(a) He is not sympathetic with the King.
(b) He is too strict.
(c) He has too many family issues.
(d) He is indifferent to reality.
3. What created the new church?
(a) A Petition of the State.
(b) An act of Parliament.
(c) A Papal Decree.
(d) A Royal Dictate.
4. Rich tells Cromwell that it will be hard to ___________More.
5. How does Norfolk think the King should handle More's resignation?
(a) He should send him to Rome.
(b) He should imprison him.
(c) He should force him back into service.
(d) He should leave him alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who records the conversation between Cromwell and More?
2. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
3. What does Rich do when More enters Scene 6?
4. To whom does More talk about the divorce of the King?
5. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)