|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
2. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
(a) The King.
4. Why did Henry want to divorce Catherine?
(a) She did not produce an heir.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was rigidly religious.
(d) He fell in love with someone else.
5. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 11:30 a.m.
(b) 1:30 p.m.
(c) 11:30 p.m.
(d) 1:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of More's Steward?
2. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
3. What makes up the jury at More's trial?
4. Rich tells Cromwell that it will be hard to ___________More.
5. Why does More agree that Anne's children are the heirs to the throne?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)