|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is strong.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She is young.
(d) She is fertile.
2. What is the name of More's Steward?
3. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(b) Modern culture.
(d) Scriptural accounts.
4. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
(a) The Act of Creation.
(b) The Act of Supremacy.
(c) The Act of Institution.
(d) The Act of Heresy.
5. Why is More afraid to take charitable money when he is poor?
(a) He is hoping to die a martyr.
(b) He has never accepted bribes.
(c) He doesn't want it to look like a payment.
(d) He is proud and will not take help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
2. What is Norfolk's title?
3. Why did Henry want to divorce Catherine?
4. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
5. What does the attendant say goodness can be when confronted with the King?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)