|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To seek enlightenment.
(b) To avoid harm.
(c) To find companionship.
(d) To be true to himself.
2. What is Henry's innocent fantasy according to Cromwell?
(a) To steer a ship.
(b) To marry Anne.
(c) To please the Pope.
(d) To hunt wild boars.
3. For what was the Maid of Kent executed?
4. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
5. What did the Pope call the person who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(a) A Stalwart Soul.
(b) The Defender of the Faith.
(c) A Perjured Conscience.
(d) A Friend of the Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
2. Where is More's trial held?
3. What does Margaret have better skills in than the surprise visitor?
4. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
5. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)