|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new position Cromwell wants Rich to keep secret?
(a) Runner up for Chancellor.
(b) Spy of the King.
(c) Secretary to the council.
(d) Parliamentary Courier.
2. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
3. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
(a) They are guessed at.
(b) They are well known.
(c) They are vicious rumors.
(d) They are all mistaken.
4. What does the surprise visitor say he could do to Norfolk?
(a) Seduce him.
(b) Throw him.
(c) Train him.
(d) Subdue him.
5. What does Rich do when More enters Scene 6?
(a) Embraces him.
(b) Get flushed and embarrassed.
(c) Runs out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
2. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
3. What does Marge burn in the fireplace after the resignation?
4. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
5. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)