|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
2. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
(a) The Pope.
3. What is Cromwell's first name?
4. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) A costume.
(b) A meal.
(c) His money.
(d) His house.
5. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a woman from another country.
(b) He married a pregnant woman.
(c) He married his brother's wife.
(d) He married a woman older than he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Pope refuse Henry's request to divorce Catherine?
2. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
3. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
4. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
5. What does the Common Man say is the main difference between Wolsey and the new Chancellor?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)