|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
(b) Lack of title.
(c) Lack of money.
2. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(b) Scriptural accounts.
(d) Modern culture.
4. What was Cromwell's occupation before Wolsey's death?
(a) Wolsey's assistant.
(d) Wolsey's bodyguard.
5. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 1:30 p.m.
(b) 11:30 p.m.
(c) 1:30 a.m.
(d) 11:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapuys offer More before leaving the house with his attendant?
2. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Rich do for the Duke?
4. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
5. What created the new church?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)