|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
(a) A rebel.
(b) A heretic.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A fool.
2. What is the name of More's Steward?
3. What does the Common Man think Wolsey really died of?
(a) A broken heart.
4. What does Marge burn in the fireplace after the resignation?
5. Who does the surprise visitor apologize to for his intrusion?
(a) The Common Man.
(c) The Steward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the surprise visitor say he could do to Norfolk?
2. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
3. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
4. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
5. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)