|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Common Man putting the things he is gathering up in Scene 5?
(a) A box.
(b) A fire.
(c) A basket.
(d) An envelope.
2. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
(a) His hair style.
(b) His skin tone.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His teeth.
3. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(b) Thomas More.
(c) King Henry.
(d) Martin Luther.
4. What is the title of More's wife?
5. What does the attendant say goodness can be when confronted with the King?
(a) A difficult choice.
(b) All of these.
(c) A hardship.
(d) The road less travelled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has More been given as a bribe at the beginning of the play?
2. For what was the Maid of Kent executed?
3. What station does Rich rise to before his death?
4. Who gives More his chains of office before his visitor arrives?
5. What does the surprise visitor say he could do to Norfolk?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)