|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
(a) For not being clear about More's intention with the bribe.
(b) For not being able to keep More's trust.
(c) Forgetting that Norfolk was present when the bribe was given.
(d) For not keeping the cup as evidence.
2. What was Cromwell's occupation before Wolsey's death?
(a) Wolsey's assistant.
(d) Wolsey's bodyguard.
3. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
(a) A replacement for Catherine.
(b) A promotion for himself.
(c) A resignation for himself.
(d) A divorce for King Henry.
4. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She is young.
(c) She is fertile.
(d) She is strong.
5. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
(a) He is her father.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
2. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
3. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
4. Where was More when he could not be found?
5. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)