|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bolt provide in the preface?
(a) Historical background.
(b) An outline for the plot.
(c) His opinion.
(d) A detailed description of the setting.
2. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
(a) The Act of Heresy.
(b) The Act of Creation.
(c) The Act of Institution.
(d) The Act of Supremacy.
3. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
4. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
5. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
(a) His hair style.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His skin tone.
(d) His teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does More not allow Roper to talk about his opinion of the Church of England?
2. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
3. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
4. What does Cromwell call the Pope after the Church of England is created?
5. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)