|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
(a) For not being clear about More's intention with the bribe.
(b) For not being able to keep More's trust.
(c) For not keeping the cup as evidence.
(d) Forgetting that Norfolk was present when the bribe was given.
2. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
(a) Some fear.
(b) Some money.
(c) Some pressure.
(d) Some assurance.
3. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Stop changing his mind.
(b) Prove his changed manners.
(c) Make some money.
(d) Join the church.
4. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
5. Why does More not allow Roper to talk about his opinion of the Church of England?
(a) He likes the new church.
(b) He doesn't know if they are really alone.
(c) He already knows them.
(d) He fears the legal ramifications.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
2. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
4. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
5. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)