|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rich say he will keep the secret of Cromwell's new position?
(a) To get out of his bribe.
(b) Out of friendship.
(c) To protect More.
(d) In return for money.
2. How do most people view the new Chancellor?
(a) They think he is a heretic.
(b) The think he is a traitor.
(c) They think he is an angel.
(d) They think he is a Saint.
3. What has More been given as a bribe at the beginning of the play?
(a) Some fine wine.
(b) A great collection of books.
(c) A gilded cup.
(d) A bag of coins.
4. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) He is her father.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) They are siblings.
5. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
(a) Inn keepers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
2. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
3. What does More tell Cromwell about Wolsey?
4. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
5. What does the surprise visitor show Margaret to prove his skill?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)