|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
2. What is Norfolk's title?
3. What does the surprise visitor say he could do to Norfolk?
(a) Throw him.
(b) Subdue him.
(c) Seduce him.
(d) Train him.
4. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
(a) The Vicar of the Church.
(b) His prayers.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Bible.
5. How does Cromwell die?
(a) He is executed for treason.
(b) He is stabbed in the back.
(c) He dies of consumption.
(d) He drowns in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of More's wife?
2. What is Henry's innocent fantasy according to Cromwell?
3. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
4. Where was More when he could not be found?
5. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)