|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
(b) Common sense.
(c) Moral integrity.
2. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
(a) The Act of Supremacy.
(b) The Act of Institution.
(c) The Act of Heresy.
(d) The Act of Creation.
3. Why does Rich say he will keep the secret of Cromwell's new position?
(a) To protect More.
(b) In return for money.
(c) Out of friendship.
(d) To get out of his bribe.
4. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He refuses his approval.
(b) He begins to weep.
(c) He hugs her tightly.
(d) He laughs.
5. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
2. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
3. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
4. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
5. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)