|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of man does Cromwell say would stay out of the way of the divorce?
(a) Men with common sense.
(b) Men with motivation.
(c) Men governed by fear.
(d) Men with conviction.
2. What is the title of More's wife?
3. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
(b) Lack of title.
(d) Lack of money.
4. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
5. What is the name of More's Steward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
2. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
3. What does Rich do when More enters Scene 6?
4. What does More say would cause him to quit as the Chancellor?
5. What does Rich do for the Duke?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)