|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
(a) Rates are fixed.
(b) The past is past.
(c) He is out past curfew.
(d) His boat is leaking.
2. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
3. Why is More afraid to take charitable money when he is poor?
(a) He has never accepted bribes.
(b) He is hoping to die a martyr.
(c) He doesn't want it to look like a payment.
(d) He is proud and will not take help.
4. What does Rich do for the Duke?
(a) He is an announcer.
(b) He is a scribe.
(c) He is a servant.
(d) He is a librarian.
5. What kind of man does Cromwell say would stay out of the way of the divorce?
(a) Men with motivation.
(b) Men with conviction.
(c) Men with common sense.
(d) Men governed by fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
2. What does Margaret have better skills in than the surprise visitor?
3. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
4. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
5. Where does the Common Man get the letter he reads when he is the jailer?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)