|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(a) King Henry.
(c) Martin Luther.
(d) Thomas More.
2. What does Rich do for the Duke?
(a) He is a servant.
(b) He is a scribe.
(c) He is an announcer.
(d) He is a librarian.
3. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) The Common Man.
(d) The Plebian.
4. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
(c) The Pope.
5. What is the title of More's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
2. What is Henry's innocent fantasy according to Cromwell?
3. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
4. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
5. What does Margaret have better skills in than the surprise visitor?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)