|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
(a) The King.
2. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He walks.
(b) He rides a horse.
(c) He takes the canal boat.
(d) He has a carriage.
3. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
(a) The Act of Institution.
(b) The Act of Heresy.
(c) The Act of Creation.
(d) The Act of Supremacy.
4. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A coward.
(c) A good man.
(d) A statesman.
5. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(b) Modern culture.
(c) Scriptural accounts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
2. How does Cromwell define his new position after Wolsey's death?
3. What did Wolsey die of?
4. Why did the Pope refuse Henry's request to divorce Catherine?
5. What was Cromwell's occupation before Wolsey's death?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)