|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) The Lutheran Sect.
(b) The Church of England.
(c) The Protestant Church.
(d) The Roman Catholic Church.
2. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
(a) The status of the nation.
(b) The affects on his friends.
(c) The health of his family.
(d) The reputation of the church.
3. How did More say he helped in the creation of "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(a) He edited it.
(b) He answered questions.
(c) He was the scribe.
(d) He changed the poor grammar.
4. What does Margaret have better skills in than the surprise visitor?
5. Where does the Common Man get the letter he reads when he is the jailer?
(a) It falls from the sky.
(b) It is in his pocket.
(c) It is brought by a messenger.
(d) He finds it on the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
2. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
3. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
4. Why does Rich say he will keep the secret of Cromwell's new position?
5. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)