|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He has a carriage.
(b) He rides a horse.
(c) He takes the canal boat.
(d) He walks.
2. Why was the new church created?
(a) To allow Henry his divorce.
(b) To be of convenience to the Parliament.
(c) To make a powerful statement.
(d) All of these.
3. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
(b) Common sense.
(d) Moral integrity.
4. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
5. To what has Roper decided to declare allegiance in Act 2?
(a) The Rebel Cause.
(b) The Church of England.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Lutheran Sect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
2. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
3. What is the title of More's wife?
4. What does Margaret have better skills in than the surprise visitor?
5. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)