|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He refuses his approval.
(c) He hugs her tightly.
(d) He begins to weep.
2. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
(a) The Pope.
(b) King Henry.
(c) Thomas More.
(d) Chancellor Cromwell.
3. Who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(b) Richard Rich.
(c) The Maid of Kent.
(d) King Henry.
4. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
(a) To distract him from his worries.
(b) To make his divorce convenient.
(c) To bend others to his will.
(d) To make him feel important.
5. How does Cromwell die?
(a) He is executed for treason.
(b) He is stabbed in the back.
(c) He drowns in the river.
(d) He dies of consumption.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
2. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
3. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
4. Who reads the case against More?
5. Why is Cromwell happy to hear about what would induce Rich to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)