|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cromwell die?
(a) He is stabbed in the back.
(b) He drowns in the river.
(c) He dies of consumption.
(d) He is executed for treason.
2. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
(a) To make his divorce convenient.
(b) To make him feel important.
(c) To distract him from his worries.
(d) To bend others to his will.
3. What does the Common Man think Wolsey really died of?
(c) A broken heart.
4. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man has a bad reputation.
(b) The man is a heretic.
(c) The man is poor.
(d) The man is too young.
5. How did More say he helped in the creation of "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(a) He changed the poor grammar.
(b) He answered questions.
(c) He edited it.
(d) He was the scribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was More when he could not be found?
2. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
3. To whom does More talk about the divorce of the King?
4. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
5. What church office did Henry want the power to appoint?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)