|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a publican?
(a) An innkeeper.
(b) A religous fanatic.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A politician.
2. Who says the first line in the play?
(a) The Jailer.
(c) The Common Man.
3. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
4. What does Chapuys offer More before leaving the house with his attendant?
(a) A royal summons.
(b) A letter.
(c) A boarding on a ship.
(d) Some money.
5. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
(a) To make his divorce convenient.
(b) To distract him from his worries.
(c) To make him feel important.
(d) To bend others to his will.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what was the Maid of Kent executed?
2. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
3. What does Richard tell More that every man has at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
5. What station does Rich rise to before his death?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)