|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
(c) Bar tender.
(d) Shop keeper.
2. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
(a) To his home.
(b) To find More.
(c) To the inn.
(d) To see Wolsey.
3. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
4. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man has a bad reputation.
(b) The man is too young.
(c) The man is a heretic.
(d) The man is poor.
5. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
(a) Finding truth.
(b) Being in power.
(c) Withstanding trials.
(d) Getting his way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
2. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
3. What is the name of More's wife?
4. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
5. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)