|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is More afraid to take charitable money when he is poor?
(a) He is hoping to die a martyr.
(b) He is proud and will not take help.
(c) He doesn't want it to look like a payment.
(d) He has never accepted bribes.
2. What does the surprise visitor show Margaret to prove his skill?
(a) His scar.
(b) His leg.
(c) His memorized speech.
(d) His arm.
3. What does More tell Richard it is most important for a man to do for himself?
(a) Support himself.
(b) Listen to himself.
(c) Believe in himself.
(d) Respect himself.
4. What does Rich tell Cromwell he is almost certain of about his character?
(a) He is not disloyal.
(b) He is not motivated.
(c) He is not faithful.
(d) He is not religious.
5. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He takes the canal boat.
(b) He rides a horse.
(c) He has a carriage.
(d) He walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
2. What is Henry's innocent fantasy according to Cromwell?
3. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
4. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
5. What does the Common Man say is the main difference between Wolsey and the new Chancellor?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)