|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
2. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
(a) Looking for him.
(b) Replaying a memory.
(c) Having dinner.
(d) Going home.
3. Where is the Common Man putting the things he is gathering up in Scene 5?
(a) An envelope.
(b) A fire.
(c) A basket.
(d) A box.
4. What is More dressed in as his surprise visitor arrives?
(a) A Cardinal's robe.
(b) A dressing gown.
(c) A cassock.
(d) A Catholic trent.
5. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
(b) Common sense.
(c) Moral integrity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What created the new church?
2. Why does More not allow Roper to talk about his opinion of the Church of England?
3. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
4. What was Cromwell's occupation before Wolsey's death?
5. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)