|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What church office did Henry want the power to appoint?
2. What job does Cromwell say Rich would be good at?
(b) Collector of Revenues.
(c) Assistant to the Secretary.
(d) Scribe to the Council.
3. What does the Common Man complain about in his second role?
(a) The weather.
(b) His aching knee.
(c) His low pay.
(d) The late hour.
4. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) His father.
(b) A rebel.
(c) The King.
(d) His brother.
5. What is the Common Man gathering up in Scene 5?
(a) Used dishes.
(b) Letter drafts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
2. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
3. What does Cromwell ask of the publican?
4. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
5. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)