|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are executed.
(b) They are tortured.
(c) They are imprisoned.
(d) They are deported.
2. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
(a) The London Bridge.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) Hampton Court.
(d) Canterbury Court.
3. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The King of Spain.
4. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
(b) Common sense.
(d) Moral integrity.
5. How does Cromwell define his new position after Wolsey's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
2. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
4. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
5. What has More been given as a bribe at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)