|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a pregnant woman.
(b) He married a woman older than he is.
(c) He married a woman from another country.
(d) He married his brother's wife.
2. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
3. What does More tell Richard it is most important for a man to do for himself?
(a) Believe in himself.
(b) Listen to himself.
(c) Respect himself.
(d) Support himself.
4. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
(a) Chancellor Cromwell.
(b) King Henry.
(c) Thomas More.
(d) The Pope.
5. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He begins to weep.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He refuses his approval.
(d) He hugs her tightly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
2. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
3. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
4. What was created after Cranmer was appointed?
5. What is the name of More's Steward?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)