|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
(a) King Henry.
(b) The Pope.
(c) Thomas More.
(d) Chancellor Cromwell.
2. What church office did Henry want the power to appoint?
3. What does Bolt provide in the preface?
(a) Historical background.
(b) An outline for the plot.
(c) His opinion.
(d) A detailed description of the setting.
4. What does Norfolk tell Cromwell he wants no part in when they are discussing More's resignation?
(a) Bribing More.
(b) Trapping More.
(c) Lying to the King.
(d) Expanding the facts.
5. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Common Man complain about in his second role?
2. What does More tell Cromwell about Wolsey?
3. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
4. What is More dressed in as his surprise visitor arrives?
5. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)