|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wolsey die of?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) The plague.
2. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
(a) They are all mistaken.
(b) They are guessed at.
(c) They are vicious rumors.
(d) They are well known.
3. What does Cromwell ask of the publican?
(a) If his prices are following the standard.
(b) If he can be trusted.
(c) If there is a good place to hide there.
(d) If his place is good for plotting a conspiracy.
4. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
(a) Some fear.
(b) Some money.
(c) Some assurance.
(d) Some pressure.
5. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Pope refuse Henry's request to divorce Catherine?
2. Why does Richard say he wants the bribe that was given to More?
3. What does the Common Man complain about in his second role?
4. According to Chapuys, to what has Catherine's pain caused insult?
5. What is the name of More's Steward?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)