|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He walks.
(b) He rides a horse.
(c) He has a carriage.
(d) He takes the canal boat.
2. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
3. Where was More when he could not be found?
(a) The graveyard.
4. What does More tell Richard it is most important for a man to do for himself?
(a) Support himself.
(b) Respect himself.
(c) Believe in himself.
(d) Listen to himself.
5. To whom does More talk about the divorce of the King?
(a) His steward.
(c) The Pope.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
2. Why is More afraid to take charitable money when he is poor?
3. What does the Common Man think Wolsey really died of?
4. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
5. Why does Richard say he wants the bribe that was given to More?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)