|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rich do for the Duke?
(a) He is an announcer.
(b) He is a servant.
(c) He is a librarian.
(d) He is a scribe.
2. What kind of man does Cromwell say would stay out of the way of the divorce?
(a) Men governed by fear.
(b) Men with conviction.
(c) Men with motivation.
(d) Men with common sense.
3. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a woman from another country.
(b) He married a woman older than he is.
(c) He married a pregnant woman.
(d) He married his brother's wife.
4. What is Cromwell's first name?
5. What does More tell Cromwell about Wolsey?
(a) He is a good man at heart.
(b) He is working off of fear.
(c) He is in a bad mood.
(d) He is a traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
2. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
3. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
4. What does Rich say he has lost while talking to Cromwell?
5. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)