|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
(a) The Vicar of the Church.
(b) The Pope.
(c) His prayers.
(d) The Bible.
2. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
(a) Common sense.
(d) Moral integrity.
3. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
(a) Fear of Pain.
(c) Loss of stature.
(d) All of these.
4. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
5. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
(c) High Treason.
(d) Willful disobedience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
2. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
3. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
4. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
5. How do most people view the new Chancellor?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)