|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the surprise visitor show Margaret to prove his skill?
(a) His memorized speech.
(b) His scar.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
2. Why was the surviving child of Catherine seen as unfit to rule?
(a) She was Spanish.
(b) She was a girl.
(c) She was not living in England.
(d) She was sickly.
3. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 years.
4. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
(a) A good man.
(b) A coward.
(c) A statesman.
(d) A traitor.
5. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 11:30 p.m.
(b) 11:30 a.m.
(c) 1:30 a.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a publican?
2. What does Marge burn in the fireplace after the resignation?
3. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
4. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
5. Why is Cromwell happy to hear about what would induce Rich to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)