|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
(a) To distract him from his worries.
(b) To bend others to his will.
(c) To make his divorce convenient.
(d) To make him feel important.
2. What is Norfolk's title?
3. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
(b) The Pope.
(c) The King of Spain.
4. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
5. To what has Roper decided to declare allegiance in Act 2?
(a) The Church of England.
(b) The Rebel Cause.
(c) The Lutheran Sect.
(d) The Catholic Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Common Man complain about in his second role?
2. What is Henry's innocent fantasy according to Cromwell?
3. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
4. Who is visibly upset about More being punished for not being found?
5. Why did the Pope refuse Henry's request to divorce Catherine?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)