|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
2. How do most people view the new Chancellor?
(a) They think he is a Saint.
(b) They think he is an angel.
(c) They think he is a heretic.
(d) The think he is a traitor.
3. What does Norfolk tell Cromwell he wants no part in when they are discussing More's resignation?
(a) Lying to the King.
(b) Trapping More.
(c) Expanding the facts.
(d) Bribing More.
4. What does Marge burn in the fireplace after the resignation?
5. What does the surprise visitor say about Margaret?
(a) She looks older than her years.
(b) She is a scholar.
(c) She is lovely.
(d) She looks pious.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
2. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
3. Why was the new church created?
4. What is Chapuys's occupation?
5. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)