|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
2. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
(a) They are guessed at.
(b) They are well known.
(c) They are vicious rumors.
(d) They are all mistaken.
3. Why was the new church created?
(a) To make a powerful statement.
(b) All of these.
(c) To be of convenience to the Parliament.
(d) To allow Henry his divorce.
4. What does Bolt provide in the preface?
(a) A detailed description of the setting.
(b) His opinion.
(c) An outline for the plot.
(d) Historical background.
5. What does the Common Man read in Scene 5?
(a) A book title.
(b) A cause of death.
(c) A declaration.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rich say he has lost while talking to Cromwell?
2. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
3. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
4. To what has Roper decided to declare allegiance in Act 2?
5. What does Chapuys call More when talking to Cromwell?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)