|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(c) Modern culture.
(d) Scriptural accounts.
2. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A snake.
(d) A herring.
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. What does Chapuys offer More before leaving the house with his attendant?
(a) A letter.
(b) A boarding on a ship.
(c) A royal summons.
(d) Some money.
5. Why was the new church created?
(a) To make a powerful statement.
(b) All of these.
(c) To be of convenience to the Parliament.
(d) To allow Henry his divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
2. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
3. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
4. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
5. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)