|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
(a) Common sense.
(d) Moral integrity.
2. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 1:30 p.m.
(b) 11:30 p.m.
(c) 11:30 a.m.
(d) 1:30 a.m.
3. What is More dressed in as his surprise visitor arrives?
(a) A Catholic trent.
(b) A cassock.
(c) A dressing gown.
(d) A Cardinal's robe.
4. What does Rich do when More enters Scene 6?
(a) Runs out.
(b) Embraces him.
(d) Get flushed and embarrassed.
5. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) He is her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
2. What kind of man does Cromwell say would stay out of the way of the divorce?
3. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
4. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
5. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)