|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Henry want to divorce Catherine?
(a) She did not produce an heir.
(b) He fell in love with someone else.
(c) She was rigidly religious.
(d) All of these.
2. Where is the Common Man putting the things he is gathering up in Scene 5?
(a) A fire.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A basket.
(d) A box.
3. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
(a) A promotion for himself.
(b) A resignation for himself.
(c) A replacement for Catherine.
(d) A divorce for King Henry.
4. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
(a) To distract him from his worries.
(b) To make his divorce convenient.
(c) To bend others to his will.
(d) To make him feel important.
5. What is More dressed in as his surprise visitor arrives?
(a) A Catholic trent.
(b) A cassock.
(c) A dressing gown.
(d) A Cardinal's robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is More afraid to take charitable money when he is poor?
2. Where was More when he could not be found?
3. What does the Common Man think Wolsey really died of?
4. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
5. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)