|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cromwell ask of the publican?
(a) If his prices are following the standard.
(b) If he can be trusted.
(c) If there is a good place to hide there.
(d) If his place is good for plotting a conspiracy.
2. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
3. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
(c) The Grand Cardinal.
(d) The Pope.
4. What does Richard tell More that every man has at the beginning of the book?
(a) A moral.
(b) A weakness.
(c) A price.
(d) An unmet need.
5. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
(a) The past is past.
(b) His boat is leaking.
(c) He is out past curfew.
(d) Rates are fixed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has More been given as a bribe at the beginning of the play?
2. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
3. Who is willing to corroborate about More taking a bribe?
4. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
5. What is Norfolk's title?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)