|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) His brother.
(b) A rebel.
(c) His father.
(d) The King.
2. Who gives More his chains of office before his visitor arrives?
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. What does the Common Man complain about in his second role?
(a) His aching knee.
(b) The weather.
(c) His low pay.
(d) The late hour.
5. Where was Wolsey going when he died?
(a) The Bar.
(b) The Castle.
(c) The Tower of London.
(d) The Cathedral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
2. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
3. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
4. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
5. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)