|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Common Man complain about in his second role?
(a) His aching knee.
(b) The late hour.
(c) His low pay.
(d) The weather.
2. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) A meal.
(b) His money.
(c) His house.
(d) A costume.
3. Cromwell tells Norfolk that he thinks More needs __________to support the King.
(a) Some pressure.
(b) Some assurance.
(c) Some money.
(d) Some fear.
4. How do most people view the new Chancellor?
(a) The think he is a traitor.
(b) They think he is a heretic.
(c) They think he is a Saint.
(d) They think he is an angel.
5. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He hugs her tightly.
(c) He begins to weep.
(d) He refuses his approval.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Common Man putting the things he is gathering up in Scene 5?
2. Who is visibly upset about More being punished for not being found?
3. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
4. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
5. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)