|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surprise visitor better at than Margaret?
2. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) A rebel.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) The King.
3. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
4. Why did Henry want to divorce Catherine?
(a) All of these.
(b) She did not produce an heir.
(c) He fell in love with someone else.
(d) She was rigidly religious.
5. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
(b) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
2. Who is visibly upset about More being punished for not being found?
3. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
4. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
5. Who is willing to corroborate about More taking a bribe?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)