|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
(a) To make him feel important.
(b) To make his divorce convenient.
(c) To distract him from his worries.
(d) To bend others to his will.
2. What is Norfolk's title?
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
5. What job does Cromwell say Rich would be good at?
(a) Scribe to the Council.
(b) Assistant to the Secretary.
(d) Collector of Revenues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
2. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
3. What does Norfolk tell Cromwell he wants no part in when they are discussing More's resignation?
4. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
5. Why was the surviving child of Catherine seen as unfit to rule?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)