|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are deported.
(b) They are allowed their beliefs.
(c) They are sent to outerlying cities.
(d) They are put in prison.
2. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
(a) His skin tone.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His hair style.
3. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
(b) Lack of money.
(d) Lack of title.
4. What is the name of More's wife?
5. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is young.
(b) She is strong.
(c) She is beautiful.
(d) She is fertile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
2. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
3. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
4. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
5. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)