|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are deported.
(b) They are put in prison.
(c) They are allowed their beliefs.
(d) They are sent to outerlying cities.
2. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
(b) Moral integrity.
(c) Common sense.
3. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
(b) High Treason.
(c) Willful disobedience.
4. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
(a) It is lonely.
(b) It is dark.
(c) It is unclean.
(d) It is cold.
5. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was More when he could not be found?
2. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
3. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
4. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
5. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)