|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wolsey die of?
(b) The plague.
(c) A heart attack.
2. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is strong.
(b) She is young.
(c) She is beautiful.
(d) She is fertile.
5. Why does Rich say he will keep the secret of Cromwell's new position?
(a) To protect More.
(b) Out of friendship.
(c) In return for money.
(d) To get out of his bribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
2. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
3. What is the new position Cromwell wants Rich to keep secret?
4. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
5. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)