|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
(a) A snake.
(b) A hawk.
(c) A herring.
(d) A rabbit.
2. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
(a) Lack of title.
(d) Lack of money.
3. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
(b) The King of Spain.
(d) The Pope.
4. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
(a) A statesman.
(b) A coward.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A good man.
5. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He hugs her tightly.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He refuses his approval.
(d) He begins to weep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
2. What is the name of More's Steward?
3. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
4. Why does Rich say he will keep the secret of Cromwell's new position?
5. What church office did Henry want the power to appoint?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)