|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
(b) The Pope.
(c) The King of Spain.
2. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
3. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
(a) A resignation for himself.
(b) A replacement for Catherine.
(c) A divorce for King Henry.
(d) A promotion for himself.
4. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
(a) A coward.
(b) A statesman.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A good man.
5. Who is visibly upset about More being punished for not being found?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapuys call More when talking to Cromwell?
2. What does Rich say he has lost while talking to Cromwell?
3. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
4. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
5. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)