|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is fertile.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She is strong.
(d) She is young.
2. Why did Henry want to divorce Catherine?
(a) She was rigidly religious.
(b) She did not produce an heir.
(c) He fell in love with someone else.
(d) All of these.
3. What does the Common Man say is the main difference between Wolsey and the new Chancellor?
(a) The new one is more scholarly.
(b) The new one is young.
(c) The new one has strength.
(d) The new one is more devout.
4. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
(a) To make him feel important.
(b) To distract him from his worries.
(c) To make his divorce convenient.
(d) To bend others to his will.
5. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
(a) Looking for him.
(b) Having dinner.
(c) Going home.
(d) Replaying a memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of More's daughter?
2. What job does Cromwell say Rich would be good at?
3. What does the surprise visitor say about Margaret?
4. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
5. What kind of man does Cromwell say would stay out of the way of the divorce?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)