|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Common Man gathering up in Scene 5?
(b) Used dishes.
(d) Letter drafts.
2. What does Chapuys call More when talking to Cromwell?
(a) A religious ruler.
(b) A paranoid sycophant.
(c) A servant of the Lord.
(d) A good son of the Church.
3. What does the surprise visitor say he could do to Norfolk?
(a) Seduce him.
(b) Throw him.
(c) Subdue him.
(d) Train him.
4. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
(a) A red herring.
(b) A stalwart.
(c) A fool.
(d) A ninny.
5. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a pregnant woman.
(b) He married a woman from another country.
(c) He married a woman older than he is.
(d) He married his brother's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bolt provide in the preface?
2. What is the new position Cromwell wants Rich to keep secret?
3. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
4. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
5. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)