|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rich say he has lost while talking to Cromwell?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His fidelity.
(c) His faith.
(d) His friendship.
2. What does Cromwell ask of the publican?
(a) If his prices are following the standard.
(b) If his place is good for plotting a conspiracy.
(c) If he can be trusted.
(d) If there is a good place to hide there.
3. What is the title of More's wife?
4. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
5. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
(a) To make his divorce convenient.
(b) To make him feel important.
(c) To bend others to his will.
(d) To distract him from his worries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
2. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
3. What is the name of More's Steward?
4. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
5. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)