|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was More when he could not be found?
(a) The graveyard.
2. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
(b) Willful disobedience.
(c) High Treason.
3. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
(b) Common sense.
(d) Moral integrity.
4. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man has a bad reputation.
(b) The man is a heretic.
(c) The man is poor.
(d) The man is too young.
5. What does Rich say is the one thing that would convince him to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
(a) A new position.
(c) Death threats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
2. Where was Wolsey going when he died?
3. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
4. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
5. What was created after Cranmer was appointed?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)