|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Common Man complain about in his second role?
(a) His aching knee.
(b) His low pay.
(c) The weather.
(d) The late hour.
2. Who is coming when More goes missing?
(b) The King.
(c) Richard Rich.
(d) The Pope.
3. Why is Cromwell happy to hear about what would induce Rich to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
(a) He wanted a reason to get Rich in trouble.
(b) He knows he is honest.
(c) He knows he can combat this.
(d) He would have said the same thing.
4. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He hugs her tightly.
(b) He begins to weep.
(c) He refuses his approval.
(d) He laughs.
5. What does the surprise visitor say about Margaret?
(a) She looks pious.
(b) She looks older than her years.
(c) She is lovely.
(d) She is a scholar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
2. What does Rich say he has lost while talking to Cromwell?
3. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
4. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
5. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)