|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Richard say he wants the bribe that was given to More?
(a) To buy some clothes.
(b) To bribe another man.
(c) To heal his soul.
(d) To show as a witness.
2. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
(a) A book.
(b) Some wine.
(c) Some water.
(d) A pillow.
3. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
(c) Lack of money.
(d) Lack of title.
4. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
(a) Going home.
(b) Looking for him.
(c) Having dinner.
(d) Replaying a memory.
5. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a pregnant woman.
(b) He married a woman older than he is.
(c) He married his brother's wife.
(d) He married a woman from another country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chapuys's occupation?
2. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
3. What does Rich do for the Duke?
4. What does Margaret have better skills in than the surprise visitor?
5. What is the surprise visitor better at than Margaret?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)