|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of More's daughter?
2. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
3. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man is a heretic.
(b) The man has a bad reputation.
(c) The man is poor.
(d) The man is too young.
4. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
5. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
(a) A good man.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A coward.
(d) A statesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rich do when More enters Scene 6?
2. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
3. To whom does More talk about the divorce of the King?
4. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
5. What does the Common Man read in Scene 5?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)