|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
(a) A dispatch.
(b) A book.
(c) A pamphlet.
(d) A letter.
2. What does Cromwell ask of the publican?
(a) If there is a good place to hide there.
(b) If his prices are following the standard.
(c) If he can be trusted.
(d) If his place is good for plotting a conspiracy.
3. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
(a) It does not openly preach to all.
(b) The King wants a divorce.
(c) It changes its doctrines.
(d) The Pope is corrupt.
4. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
5. Why does Rich say he will keep the secret of Cromwell's new position?
(a) To get out of his bribe.
(b) In return for money.
(c) To protect More.
(d) Out of friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
2. What is the name of More's Steward?
3. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
4. How does Cromwell define his new position after Wolsey's death?
5. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)