|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry's innocent fantasy according to Cromwell?
(a) To hunt wild boars.
(b) To steer a ship.
(c) To please the Pope.
(d) To marry Anne.
2. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
3. What is More dressed in as his surprise visitor arrives?
(a) A Cardinal's robe.
(b) A dressing gown.
(c) A Catholic trent.
(d) A cassock.
4. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
(a) The London Bridge.
(b) Canterbury Court.
(c) The Tower of London.
(d) Hampton Court.
5. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
2. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
3. What does More tell Cromwell about Wolsey?
4. How do most people view the new Chancellor?
5. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)