|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
(a) A ninny.
(b) A red herring.
(c) A stalwart.
(d) A fool.
2. What does the surprise visitor say about Margaret?
(a) She looks pious.
(b) She is lovely.
(c) She looks older than her years.
(d) She is a scholar.
3. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
4. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
(a) To settle her dowry.
(b) To show compassion.
(c) To keep peace with Spain.
(d) To honor his brother.
5. To whom does More talk about the divorce of the King?
(a) His wife.
(c) His steward.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
2. What does Rich tell Cromwell he is almost certain of about his character?
3. Who gives More his chains of office before his visitor arrives?
4. What does Rich do for the Duke?
5. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)