|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
(b) The King.
2. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
(a) A good man.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A coward.
(d) A statesman.
3. What did Wolsey die of?
(a) A heart attack.
(d) The plague.
4. What does Rich do for the Duke?
(a) He is a librarian.
(b) He is a scribe.
(c) He is an announcer.
(d) He is a servant.
5. What was created after Cranmer was appointed?
(a) The Church of the United Kingdom.
(b) The Church of England.
(c) The Anglican Religion.
(d) The Divorce Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
2. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
3. How do most people view the new Chancellor?
4. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
5. Who says the first line in the play?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)