|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
2. What was Cromwell's occupation before Wolsey's death?
(c) Wolsey's assistant.
(d) Wolsey's bodyguard.
3. What is Chapuys's occupation?
(d) Spanish Ambassador.
4. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
5. Who says the first line in the play?
(a) The Common Man.
(d) The Jailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
2. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
3. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
4. What does the Common Man read in Scene 5?
5. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)