|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
2. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) His house.
(b) A meal.
(c) A costume.
(d) His money.
3. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man is a heretic.
(b) The man is too young.
(c) The man is poor.
(d) The man has a bad reputation.
4. What is the Common Man gathering up in Scene 5?
(c) Used dishes.
(d) Letter drafts.
5. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) He is her father.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
2. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
3. Where was Wolsey going when he died?
4. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
5. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)