|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Beast.
(b) That Thing.
(c) The Abomination.
(d) The Whore of all Whores.
2. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
(a) Moral integrity.
(b) Common sense.
3. What is the title of More's wife?
4. What is the name of More's Steward?
5. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A statesman.
(c) A good man.
(d) A coward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
2. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
3. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
4. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
5. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)