|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
2. What did Wolsey die of?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) The plague.
3. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
(a) Hampton Court.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) The London Bridge.
(d) Canterbury Court.
4. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
(a) Lack of money.
(d) Lack of title.
5. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of More's wife?
2. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
3. What does the Common Man think Wolsey really died of?
4. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
5. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)