|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of More's wife?
2. What is the Common Man gathering up in Scene 5?
(b) Letter drafts.
(d) Used dishes.
3. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
4. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
5. Where is the Common Man putting the things he is gathering up in Scene 5?
(a) A fire.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A box.
(d) A basket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
2. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
3. To whom does More talk about the divorce of the King?
4. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
5. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)