|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard tell More that every man has at the beginning of the book?
(a) An unmet need.
(b) A moral.
(c) A weakness.
(d) A price.
2. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man is a heretic.
(b) The man is too young.
(c) The man is poor.
(d) The man has a bad reputation.
3. What was created after Cranmer was appointed?
(a) The Divorce Court.
(b) The Anglican Religion.
(c) The Church of England.
(d) The Church of the United Kingdom.
4. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
5. What does Bolt provide in the preface?
(a) His opinion.
(b) An outline for the plot.
(c) Historical background.
(d) A detailed description of the setting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
2. What is the name of More's wife?
3. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
4. What does the Common Man say is the main difference between Wolsey and the new Chancellor?
5. What did Wolsey die of?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)