|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of More's Steward?
2. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
(a) Looking for him.
(b) Replaying a memory.
(c) Having dinner.
(d) Going home.
3. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
4. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Whore of all Whores.
(b) The Abomination.
(c) The Beast.
(d) That Thing.
5. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She is strong.
(c) She is fertile.
(d) She is young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
2. What is Cromwell's first name?
3. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
4. How does Cromwell define his new position after Wolsey's death?
5. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)