|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
2. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
3. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
4. What is the Common Man gathering up in Scene 5?
(c) Letter drafts.
(d) Used dishes.
5. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
(a) He is too strict.
(b) He has too many family issues.
(c) He is indifferent to reality.
(d) He is not sympathetic with the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
2. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
3. Why was the surviving child of Catherine seen as unfit to rule?
4. What is the name of More's daughter?
5. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)