|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
(a) To keep peace with Spain.
(b) To honor his brother.
(c) To settle her dowry.
(d) To show compassion.
2. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
(a) Canterbury Court.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) Hampton Court.
(d) The London Bridge.
3. Where was Wolsey going when he died?
(a) The Bar.
(b) The Cathedral.
(c) The Tower of London.
(d) The Castle.
4. Why did the Pope refuse Henry's request to divorce Catherine?
(a) He wanted more money from Henry.
(b) He did not want Henry running the church.
(c) He wanted the marriage to remain in tact.
(d) He wanted Catherine to request the divorce.
5. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
2. What does Rich do when More enters Scene 6?
3. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
4. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
5. What is the name of More's daughter?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)