|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was created after Cranmer was appointed?
(a) The Church of England.
(b) The Divorce Court.
(c) The Anglican Religion.
(d) The Church of the United Kingdom.
2. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
3. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
4. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Abomination.
(b) That Thing.
(c) The Whore of all Whores.
(d) The Beast.
5. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Prove his changed manners.
(b) Make some money.
(c) Join the church.
(d) Stop changing his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
2. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
3. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
4. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
5. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)