|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rich do for the Duke?
(a) He is a scribe.
(b) He is an announcer.
(c) He is a librarian.
(d) He is a servant.
2. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
(a) A good man.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A statesman.
(d) A coward.
4. What does the Common Man say is the main difference between Wolsey and the new Chancellor?
(a) The new one is more devout.
(b) The new one has strength.
(c) The new one is young.
(d) The new one is more scholarly.
5. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He has a carriage.
(b) He walks.
(c) He rides a horse.
(d) He takes the canal boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Common Man think Wolsey really died of?
2. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
3. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
4. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
5. What is the title of More's wife?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)