|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
2. What is the title of More's wife?
3. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
(b) Common sense.
(d) Moral integrity.
4. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
(a) The King wants a divorce.
(b) The Pope is corrupt.
(c) It does not openly preach to all.
(d) It changes its doctrines.
5. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
(a) To show compassion.
(b) To honor his brother.
(c) To settle her dowry.
(d) To keep peace with Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
2. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
3. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
4. Why did the Pope refuse Henry's request to divorce Catherine?
5. What does More tell Cromwell about Wolsey?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)