|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More tell Richard it is most important for a man to do for himself?
(a) Believe in himself.
(b) Listen to himself.
(c) Respect himself.
(d) Support himself.
2. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) A rebel.
(d) The King.
4. Why did the Pope refuse Henry's request to divorce Catherine?
(a) He wanted more money from Henry.
(b) He wanted the marriage to remain in tact.
(c) He did not want Henry running the church.
(d) He wanted Catherine to request the divorce.
5. What is the name of More's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
2. What is Chapuys's occupation?
3. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
4. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
5. What does Rich do for the Duke?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)