|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is her father.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are siblings.
2. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
(a) A pamphlet.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) A dispatch.
3. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
4. What is the name of More's daughter?
5. Why did Henry want to divorce Catherine?
(a) All of these.
(b) She did not produce an heir.
(c) She was rigidly religious.
(d) He fell in love with someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
2. What did Wolsey die of?
3. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
4. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
5. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)