|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
2. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
3. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
4. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 11:30 a.m.
(b) 11:30 p.m.
(c) 1:30 p.m.
(d) 1:30 a.m.
5. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
(a) Being in power.
(b) Getting his way.
(c) Withstanding trials.
(d) Finding truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
2. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
3. Where was Wolsey going when he died?
4. How does Cromwell define his new position after Wolsey's death?
5. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)