|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of More's Steward?
2. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
(a) Some wine.
(b) Some water.
(c) A book.
(d) A pillow.
3. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
4. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
(a) A stalwart.
(b) A fool.
(c) A red herring.
(d) A ninny.
5. What does the Common Man read in Scene 5?
(a) A book title.
(b) A declaration.
(c) A cause of death.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of More's wife?
2. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
3. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
4. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
5. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)