|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What church office did Henry want the power to appoint?
2. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man has a bad reputation.
(b) The man is too young.
(c) The man is a heretic.
(d) The man is poor.
3. What is Cromwell's first name?
4. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is strong.
(b) She is fertile.
(c) She is beautiful.
(d) She is young.
5. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
(c) Moral integrity.
(d) Common sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Henry say led him into a corner of sin?
2. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
3. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
4. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
5. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)