|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Common Man read in Scene 5?
(a) A declaration.
(b) A cause of death.
(c) A letter.
(d) A book title.
2. What is Cromwell's first name?
3. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
4. What is the title of More's wife?
5. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
2. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
3. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
4. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
5. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)