|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did More say he helped in the creation of "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(a) He edited it.
(b) He was the scribe.
(c) He changed the poor grammar.
(d) He answered questions.
2. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
3. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is young.
(b) She is strong.
(c) She is fertile.
(d) She is beautiful.
4. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
(a) More public riots.
(b) Catherine's public announcement.
(c) More's resignation.
(d) Some public executions.
5. What is the name of More's Steward?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does More tell Margaret there will probably be no trial for him?
2. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
3. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
4. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
5. What does the attendant say goodness can be when confronted with the King?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)