Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
(a) For not being clear about More's intention with the bribe.
(b) For not keeping the cup as evidence.
(c) For not being able to keep More's trust.
(d) Forgetting that Norfolk was present when the bribe was given.
2. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
(a) A stalwart.
(b) A red herring.
(c) A fool.
(d) A ninny.
4. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
(b) All of these.
(c) Fear of Pain.
(d) Loss of stature.
5. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) A meal.
(b) His money.
(c) A costume.
(d) His house.
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
2. Where was Wolsey going when he died?
3. What is the name of More's Steward?
4. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
5. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)