|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
2. What does More tell Richard it is most important for a man to do for himself?
(a) Listen to himself.
(b) Believe in himself.
(c) Respect himself.
(d) Support himself.
3. What church office did Henry want the power to appoint?
4. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
(a) To his home.
(b) To the inn.
(c) To find More.
(d) To see Wolsey.
5. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
(a) To keep peace with Spain.
(b) To show compassion.
(c) To honor his brother.
(d) To settle her dowry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
2. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
3. Why did Henry want to divorce Catherine?
4. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
5. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)