|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
2. What does Margaret have better skills in than the surprise visitor?
3. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
(a) His eye color.
(b) His name.
(c) His complexion.
(d) His age.
4. What does Rich say is the one thing that would convince him to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
(a) Death threats.
(d) A new position.
5. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
(a) Takes him into another room.
(b) Shakes his hand.
(c) Gives him a message.
(d) Pays him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marge burn in the fireplace after the resignation?
2. What does the Common Man think Wolsey really died of?
3. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
4. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
5. What did Henry die of?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)