|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the attendant say goodness can be when confronted with the King?
(a) All of these.
(b) The road less travelled.
(c) A difficult choice.
(d) A hardship.
2. Who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(a) The Maid of Kent.
(b) King Henry.
(c) Richard Rich.
3. What does Rich say he has lost while talking to Cromwell?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His faith.
(c) His friendship.
(d) His fidelity.
4. What is the surprise visitor better at than Margaret?
5. What does Cromwell call the Pope after the Church of England is created?
(a) That man.
(b) The Bishop of Rome.
(c) His Honor.
(d) The heretic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
2. Why does More agree that Anne's children are the heirs to the throne?
3. Who does the surprise visitor apologize to for his intrusion?
4. What does Marge burn in the fireplace after the resignation?
5. What does Cromwell ask of the publican?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)