|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
(a) A replacement for Catherine.
(b) A resignation for himself.
(c) A divorce for King Henry.
(d) A promotion for himself.
2. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a pregnant woman.
(b) He married his brother's wife.
(c) He married a woman older than he is.
(d) He married a woman from another country.
3. How did More say he helped in the creation of "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(a) He was the scribe.
(b) He edited it.
(c) He changed the poor grammar.
(d) He answered questions.
4. What is Chapuys's occupation?
(c) Spanish Ambassador.
5. What is Henry's innocent fantasy according to Cromwell?
(a) To please the Pope.
(b) To marry Anne.
(c) To hunt wild boars.
(d) To steer a ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
2. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
3. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
4. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
5. What is Cromwell's first name?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)