|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He takes the canal boat.
(b) He rides a horse.
(c) He has a carriage.
(d) He walks.
2. Why does Rich say he will keep the secret of Cromwell's new position?
(a) To get out of his bribe.
(b) Out of friendship.
(c) To protect More.
(d) In return for money.
3. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Grand Cardinal.
4. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
(b) Shop keeper.
(c) Bar tender.
5. Rich tells Cromwell that it will be hard to ___________More.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chapuys's occupation?
2. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
3. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
4. What does Roper call More's chain of office?
5. What is the new position Cromwell wants Rich to keep secret?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)