|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of man does Cromwell say would stay out of the way of the divorce?
(a) Men with motivation.
(b) Men governed by fear.
(c) Men with common sense.
(d) Men with conviction.
2. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a woman from another country.
(b) He married a woman older than he is.
(c) He married a pregnant woman.
(d) He married his brother's wife.
3. What does Rich do for the Duke?
(a) He is a servant.
(b) He is a librarian.
(c) He is an announcer.
(d) He is a scribe.
4. What does More say would cause him to quit as the Chancellor?
(a) If he is called as a witness.
(b) If the Catholic church is thrust out of England.
(c) If Henry gets his divorce.
(d) If the bishops side with the King.
5. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) The Church of England.
(b) The Protestant Church.
(c) The Roman Catholic Church.
(d) The Lutheran Sect.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
2. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
3. How does Norfolk think the King should handle More's resignation?
4. What did Wolsey die of?
5. Who gives More his chains of office before his visitor arrives?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)