|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Join the church.
(b) Stop changing his mind.
(c) Make some money.
(d) Prove his changed manners.
2. What has More been given as a bribe at the beginning of the play?
(a) Some fine wine.
(b) A great collection of books.
(c) A bag of coins.
(d) A gilded cup.
3. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
(a) The reputation of the church.
(b) The affects on his friends.
(c) The status of the nation.
(d) The health of his family.
4. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
(a) It is unclean.
(b) It is cold.
(c) It is dark.
(d) It is lonely.
5. What is the name of More's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
2. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
3. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
4. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
5. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)