|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More say would cause him to quit as the Chancellor?
(a) If Henry gets his divorce.
(b) If the Catholic church is thrust out of England.
(c) If the bishops side with the King.
(d) If he is called as a witness.
2. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
(a) A fool.
(b) A rebel.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A heretic.
3. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
4. What did Wolsey die of?
(b) A heart attack.
(c) The plague.
5. What did the Pope call the person who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(a) The Defender of the Faith.
(b) A Stalwart Soul.
(c) A Perjured Conscience.
(d) A Friend of the Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
2. What does Cromwell call the Pope after the Church of England is created?
3. Which of the following are NOT looking for More in Scene 7?
4. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
5. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)