|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the surprise visitor say about Margaret?
(a) She is a scholar.
(b) She looks pious.
(c) She looks older than her years.
(d) She is lovely.
2. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are tortured.
(b) They are executed.
(c) They are deported.
(d) They are imprisoned.
3. What does the Common Man think Wolsey really died of?
(b) A broken heart.
4. What does the surprise visitor show Margaret to prove his skill?
(a) His scar.
(b) His memorized speech.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
5. For what was the Maid of Kent executed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was More when he could not be found?
2. How do most people view the new Chancellor?
3. What does Chapuys offer More before leaving the house with his attendant?
4. What did the Pope call the person who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
5. Why is Cromwell happy to hear about what would induce Rich to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)