|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
2. What does Norfolk tell Cromwell he wants no part in when they are discussing More's resignation?
(a) Trapping More.
(b) Lying to the King.
(c) Expanding the facts.
(d) Bribing More.
3. What does Richard tell More that every man has at the beginning of the book?
(a) A moral.
(b) An unmet need.
(c) A weakness.
(d) A price.
4. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 11:30 a.m.
(b) 1:30 a.m.
(c) 11:30 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
5. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
2. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
3. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
4. What is a publican?
5. Why does Richard say he wants the bribe that was given to More?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)