|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a pregnant woman.
(b) He married a woman from another country.
(c) He married his brother's wife.
(d) He married a woman older than he is.
2. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He begins to weep.
(c) He refuses his approval.
(d) He hugs her tightly.
3. What is Chapuys's occupation?
(a) Spanish Ambassador.
4. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) The Plebian.
(d) The Common Man.
5. What did Henry die of?
(b) The plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
2. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
3. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
4. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
5. What is the name of More's wife?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)