|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of More's wife?
2. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
(b) The bishops.
(c) King Henry.
(d) Thomas More.
3. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He hugs her tightly.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He refuses his approval.
(d) He begins to weep.
4. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
5. What is a publican?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A politician.
(c) An innkeeper.
(d) A religous fanatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
2. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
3. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
4. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
5. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)