|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He walks.
(b) He has a carriage.
(c) He rides a horse.
(d) He takes the canal boat.
2. What does the surprise visitor say he could do to Norfolk?
(a) Subdue him.
(b) Throw him.
(c) Seduce him.
(d) Train him.
3. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) A rebel.
(b) His brother.
(c) The King.
(d) His father.
4. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
(a) Chancellor Cromwell.
(b) The Pope.
(c) King Henry.
(d) Thomas More.
5. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
(a) For not keeping the cup as evidence.
(b) For not being clear about More's intention with the bribe.
(c) Forgetting that Norfolk was present when the bribe was given.
(d) For not being able to keep More's trust.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does More agree that Anne's children are the heirs to the throne?
2. Why is More afraid to take charitable money when he is poor?
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. What does More say would cause him to quit as the Chancellor?
5. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)