|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
(b) The Grand Cardinal.
(c) The Pope.
2. What is the Common Man gathering up in Scene 5?
(a) Used dishes.
(c) Letter drafts.
3. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Whore of all Whores.
(b) The Abomination.
(c) That Thing.
(d) The Beast.
4. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
(a) A rebel.
(b) A fool.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A heretic.
5. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
(c) Common sense.
(d) Moral integrity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry die of?
2. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
3. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
4. Who does the surprise visitor apologize to for his intrusion?
5. What station does Rich rise to before his death?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)