|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says the first line in the play?
(c) The Jailer.
(d) The Common Man.
2. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(b) King Henry.
(c) Thomas More.
(d) Martin Luther.
3. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
4. Who reads the case against More?
(c) The Common Man.
5. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
(a) More's resignation.
(b) More public riots.
(c) Catherine's public announcement.
(d) Some public executions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rich say he has lost while talking to Cromwell?
2. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
3. Where does the Common Man get the letter he reads when he is the jailer?
4. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
5. How does Cromwell die?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)