|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
(a) He is her father.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) They are siblings.
2. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
(a) Going home.
(b) Replaying a memory.
(c) Looking for him.
(d) Having dinner.
3. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(a) Modern culture.
(c) Scriptural accounts.
4. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
(a) Loss of stature.
(b) Fear of Pain.
(c) All of these.
5. What does Roper call More's chain of office?
(a) A degradation.
(b) A declination.
(c) A decoration.
(d) A declaration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
2. What is More dressed in as his surprise visitor arrives?
3. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
4. What does the Common Man complain about in his second role?
5. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)