|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Wolsey going when he died?
(a) The Cathedral.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) The Castle.
(d) The Bar.
2. What does More say to Chapuys about other people's thoughts about his beliefs?
(a) They are well known.
(b) They are guessed at.
(c) They are vicious rumors.
(d) They are all mistaken.
3. Who gives More his chains of office before his visitor arrives?
4. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
5. What job does Cromwell say Rich would be good at?
(b) Assistant to the Secretary.
(c) Collector of Revenues.
(d) Scribe to the Council.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
2. What is a publican?
3. What is Chapuys's complaint about More's house after his resignation?
4. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
5. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)