|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rich say is the one thing that would convince him to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
(b) A new position.
(d) Death threats.
2. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
4. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
(a) His prayers.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Vicar of the Church.
(d) The Bible.
5. What does the Common Man think Wolsey really died of?
(a) A broken heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
2. What is Cromwell's first name?
3. What is the surprise visitor better at than Margaret?
4. Where is the Common Man putting the things he is gathering up in Scene 5?
5. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)