|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did More say he helped in the creation of "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
(a) He changed the poor grammar.
(b) He was the scribe.
(c) He edited it.
(d) He answered questions.
2. What is a publican?
(a) A politician.
(b) An innkeeper.
(c) A religous fanatic.
(d) A farmer.
3. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) A rebel.
(b) The King.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
4. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) The Lutheran Sect.
(b) The Protestant Church.
(c) The Roman Catholic Church.
(d) The Church of England.
5. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
(a) A statesman.
(b) A good man.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A coward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
2. What is More dressed in as his surprise visitor arrives?
3. What does Rich do for the Duke?
4. Where was Wolsey going when he died?
5. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)