|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
(a) The Pope.
(c) The King of Spain.
2. How do most people view the new Chancellor?
(a) The think he is a traitor.
(b) They think he is a heretic.
(c) They think he is a Saint.
(d) They think he is an angel.
3. What is Cromwell's first name?
4. Who gives More his chains of office before his visitor arrives?
5. What does Rich tell Cromwell he is almost certain of about his character?
(a) He is not faithful.
(b) He is not disloyal.
(c) He is not motivated.
(d) He is not religious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
2. What does Richard tell More that every man has at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Cromwell define his new position after Wolsey's death?
4. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
5. What is the Common Man gathering up in Scene 5?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)