|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new position Cromwell wants Rich to keep secret?
(a) Secretary to the council.
(b) Parliamentary Courier.
(c) Runner up for Chancellor.
(d) Spy of the King.
2. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Grand Cardinal.
3. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
(a) A hawk.
(b) A herring.
(c) A snake.
(d) A rabbit.
4. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
5. What does the attendant say goodness can be when confronted with the King?
(a) A difficult choice.
(b) All of these.
(c) A hardship.
(d) The road less travelled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
2. What did the Pope call the person who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
3. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
4. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
5. What does the surprise visitor show Margaret to prove his skill?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)