|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rich apologize to Cromwell about after Norfolk is told of the bribe?
(a) Forgetting that Norfolk was present when the bribe was given.
(b) For not keeping the cup as evidence.
(c) For not being clear about More's intention with the bribe.
(d) For not being able to keep More's trust.
2. To what has Roper decided to declare allegiance in Act 2?
(a) The Rebel Cause.
(b) The Church of England.
(c) The Lutheran Sect.
(d) The Catholic Church.
3. What does More say is his only link to Christ?
(a) The Vicar of the Church.
(b) The Pope.
(c) His prayers.
(d) The Bible.
4. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
(a) Canterbury Court.
(b) Hampton Court.
(c) The Tower of London.
(d) The London Bridge.
5. Where was More when he could not be found?
(b) The graveyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives More his chains of office before his visitor arrives?
2. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
3. Who wrote "In Defense of the Seven Sacraments"?
4. What does Roper call More's chain of office?
5. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)