|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
2. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
(a) A fool.
(b) A rebel.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A heretic.
3. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Plebian.
(c) The Common Man.
4. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
5. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) His house.
(b) A costume.
(c) His money.
(d) A meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
2. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
3. Who gives More his chains of office before his visitor arrives?
4. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
5. Rich tells Cromwell that it will be hard to ___________More.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)