|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Common Man complain about in his second role?
(a) The weather.
(b) His low pay.
(c) The late hour.
(d) His aching knee.
2. What does Richard tell More that every man has at the beginning of the book?
(a) A price.
(b) A weakness.
(c) A moral.
(d) An unmet need.
3. What did Henry die of?
(b) The plague.
4. What does More say would cause him to quit as the Chancellor?
(a) If the bishops side with the King.
(b) If he is called as a witness.
(c) If the Catholic church is thrust out of England.
(d) If Henry gets his divorce.
5. What does Roper call More's chain of office?
(a) A degradation.
(b) A declination.
(c) A decoration.
(d) A declaration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
2. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
3. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
4. What is a publican?
5. What is Chapuys's occupation?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)