|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cromwell happy to hear about what would induce Rich to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
(a) He knows he can combat this.
(b) He wanted a reason to get Rich in trouble.
(c) He knows he is honest.
(d) He would have said the same thing.
2. What does Margaret have better skills in than the surprise visitor?
3. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
(a) Some public executions.
(b) More's resignation.
(c) More public riots.
(d) Catherine's public announcement.
4. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
(a) The Act of Heresy.
(b) The Act of Creation.
(c) The Act of Supremacy.
(d) The Act of Institution.
5. What is the name of More's Steward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
2. Who is willing to corroborate about More taking a bribe?
3. What created the new church?
4. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
5. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)