|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of More's daughter?
2. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
(a) The bishops.
(b) Thomas More.
(c) King Henry.
3. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He begins to weep.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He hugs her tightly.
(d) He refuses his approval.
4. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The Common Man.
(d) The Plebian.
5. What does Richard tell More that every man has at the beginning of the book?
(a) A weakness.
(b) A moral.
(c) A price.
(d) An unmet need.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
2. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
3. Where is the Common Man putting the things he is gathering up in Scene 5?
4. What does Chapuys call More when talking to Cromwell?
5. Who reads the case against More?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)