|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
2. According to Chapuys, to what has Catherine's pain caused insult?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) None of these.
(c) The nation of England.
(d) The alliance with Spain.
3. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) A meal.
(b) A costume.
(c) His house.
(d) His money.
4. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) The Roman Catholic Church.
(b) The Church of England.
(c) The Lutheran Sect.
(d) The Protestant Church.
5. What is a publican?
(a) A politician.
(b) An innkeeper.
(c) A religous fanatic.
(d) A farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norfolk tell Cromwell he wants no part in when they are discussing More's resignation?
2. Who is visibly upset about More being punished for not being found?
3. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
4. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
5. Why does More agree that Anne's children are the heirs to the throne?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)