|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Wolsey going when he died?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) The Cathedral.
(c) The Bar.
(d) The Castle.
2. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
(a) Having dinner.
(b) Replaying a memory.
(c) Going home.
(d) Looking for him.
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. What does Richard tell More that every man has at the beginning of the book?
(a) A weakness.
(b) A price.
(c) A moral.
(d) An unmet need.
5. What is the name of More's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
2. What is the name of More's Steward?
3. Why does Richard say he wants the bribe that was given to More?
4. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
5. How do most people view the new Chancellor?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)