|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cromwell going when he first appears on stage?
(a) To his home.
(b) To see Wolsey.
(c) To find More.
(d) To the inn.
2. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
(a) A fool.
(b) A red herring.
(c) A ninny.
(d) A stalwart.
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. What is Cromwell's first name?
5. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
2. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
3. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
4. What is the title of More's wife?
5. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)