|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
(a) Bar tender.
(c) Shop keeper.
2. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
(a) Moral integrity.
(b) Common sense.
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Join the church.
(b) Prove his changed manners.
(c) Make some money.
(d) Stop changing his mind.
5. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
(a) A ninny.
(b) A stalwart.
(c) A fool.
(d) A red herring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of More's wife?
2. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
3. What does the Common Man think Wolsey really died of?
4. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
5. What does Richard tell More that every man has at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)