|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Common Man gathering up in Scene 5?
(b) Letter drafts.
(c) Used dishes.
2. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Whore of all Whores.
(b) The Beast.
(c) That Thing.
(d) The Abomination.
3. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) The King.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) A rebel.
4. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
5. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Prove his changed manners.
(b) Make some money.
(c) Join the church.
(d) Stop changing his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapuys call More after talking to him about Wolsey?
2. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
3. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
4. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
5. Why does Richard say he wants the bribe that was given to More?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)