|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the title of More's wife?
3. What is the name of More's wife?
4. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
(a) He is too strict.
(b) He has too many family issues.
(c) He is not sympathetic with the King.
(d) He is indifferent to reality.
5. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
2. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. What is Cromwell's first name?
4. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
5. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)