|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
(a) A book.
(b) A pillow.
(c) Some wine.
(d) Some water.
2. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
3. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a pregnant woman.
(b) He married a woman from another country.
(c) He married his brother's wife.
(d) He married a woman older than he is.
4. What is the name of More's Steward?
5. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) He is her father.
(d) He is her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
2. What has More been given as a bribe at the beginning of the play?
3. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
4. Why does Richard say he wants the bribe that was given to More?
5. What does More tell Cromwell about Wolsey?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)