|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
2. What did Wolsey die of?
(a) A heart attack.
(c) The plague.
3. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
4. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
5. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) That Thing.
(b) The Beast.
(c) The Abomination.
(d) The Whore of all Whores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
2. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
3. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
4. What does More tell Cromwell about Wolsey?
5. What is Chapuys's occupation?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)