|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
(b) High Treason.
(d) Willful disobedience.
2. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. What did More's wife see a falcon attacking at the beginning of the book?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A herring.
(c) A hawk.
(d) A snake.
4. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He hugs her tightly.
(b) He begins to weep.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He refuses his approval.
5. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
(a) A pamphlet.
(b) A dispatch.
(c) A letter.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Common Man gathering up in Scene 5?
2. What does the Common Man complain about in his second role?
3. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
4. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
5. Who will be most insulted if Henry gets his divorce?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)