|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
2. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
(c) Bar tender.
(d) Shop keeper.
3. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
(a) High Treason.
(d) Willful disobedience.
4. Where is the Common Man putting the things he is gathering up in Scene 5?
(a) A box.
(b) A basket.
(c) An envelope.
(d) A fire.
5. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
(a) A letter.
(b) A pamphlet.
(c) A book.
(d) A dispatch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
2. How do most people view the new Chancellor?
3. What is Cromwell's first name?
4. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
5. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)