|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
(a) Common sense.
(c) Moral integrity.
2. What is the title of More's wife?
3. What has More been given as a bribe at the beginning of the play?
(a) Some fine wine.
(b) A gilded cup.
(c) A bag of coins.
(d) A great collection of books.
4. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) His house.
(b) His money.
(c) A meal.
(d) A costume.
5. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) They are siblings.
(d) He is her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
2. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
3. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
4. What was Wolsey charged with just before his death?
5. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)