|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
2. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He refuses his approval.
(b) He begins to weep.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He hugs her tightly.
3. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He walks.
(b) He rides a horse.
(c) He has a carriage.
(d) He takes the canal boat.
4. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a woman from another country.
(b) He married a woman older than he is.
(c) He married his brother's wife.
(d) He married a pregnant woman.
5. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) His money.
(b) A costume.
(c) His house.
(d) A meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of More's wife?
2. What is the Common Man gathering up in Scene 5?
3. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
4. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
5. What does the Common Man read in Scene 5?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)