|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of More's daughter?
2. What did Wolsey die of?
(b) The plague.
(d) A heart attack.
3. Why does Richard say he wants the bribe that was given to More?
(a) To bribe another man.
(b) To show as a witness.
(c) To buy some clothes.
(d) To heal his soul.
4. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man has a bad reputation.
(b) The man is too young.
(c) The man is poor.
(d) The man is a heretic.
5. What is the Common Man looking for at the beginning of the play?
(a) His money.
(b) A meal.
(c) A costume.
(d) His house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has More been given as a bribe at the beginning of the play?
2. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
3. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
4. What does the Common Man think Wolsey really died of?
5. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)