|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Whore of all Whores.
(b) That Thing.
(c) The Beast.
(d) The Abomination.
2. Where was Wolsey going when he died?
(a) The Castle.
(b) The Bar.
(c) The Cathedral.
(d) The Tower of London.
3. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
(a) His boat is leaking.
(b) He is out past curfew.
(c) The past is past.
(d) Rates are fixed.
4. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
5. What did Wolsey die of?
(b) The plague.
(d) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
2. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
3. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
4. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
5. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)