|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) A rebel.
(d) The King.
2. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
(a) Replaying a memory.
(b) Going home.
(c) Having dinner.
(d) Looking for him.
3. What does the Common Man complain about in his second role?
(a) The late hour.
(b) His low pay.
(c) The weather.
(d) His aching knee.
4. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
(a) Bar tender.
(d) Shop keeper.
5. Why does Richard say he wants the bribe that was given to More?
(a) To bribe another man.
(b) To buy some clothes.
(c) To show as a witness.
(d) To heal his soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard tell More that every man has at the beginning of the book?
2. For whom is the Common Man working in Scene 5?
3. What is the name of More's wife?
4. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
5. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)