|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does More describe his meeting with Wolsey when talking to Chapuys?
2. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
3. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He takes the canal boat.
(b) He rides a horse.
(c) He walks.
(d) He has a carriage.
4. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
(b) Moral integrity.
(c) Common sense.
5. How are Catherine and the King of Spain related?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is her father.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of More's wife?
2. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
3. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
4. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
5. What does Cromwell remind the Common Man of when he is in his second role?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)