|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
2. What is Chapuys's occupation?
(b) Spanish Ambassador.
3. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
4. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
5. What does More tell Richard it is most important for a man to do for himself?
(a) Support himself.
(b) Respect himself.
(c) Believe in himself.
(d) Listen to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
2. What is the Common Man gathering up in Scene 5?
3. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
4. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
5. What is the name of More's Steward?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)