|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Common Man tell More he was doing when More came along in his second role?
(a) Having dinner.
(b) Replaying a memory.
(c) Going home.
(d) Looking for him.
2. Who says the first line in the play?
(a) The Jailer.
(b) The Common Man.
3. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
(a) She is strong.
(b) She is fertile.
(c) She is young.
(d) She is beautiful.
4. Who replaced Wolsey after his death?
5. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Grand Cardinal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
2. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
3. What is the first thing More asks of his steward in the play?
4. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
5. What does Wolsey want More to read when they meet?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)