|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
2. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
(c) Common sense.
(d) Moral integrity.
3. What is the name of More's daughter?
4. What is the name of More's wife?
5. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a pregnant woman.
(b) He married his brother's wife.
(c) He married a woman older than he is.
(d) He married a woman from another country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
2. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
3. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
4. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
5. What is the Common Man gathering up in Scene 5?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)