|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Common Man putting the things he is gathering up in Scene 5?
(a) A fire.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A box.
(d) A basket.
2. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Abomination.
(b) The Beast.
(c) The Whore of all Whores.
(d) That Thing.
3. What is the name of More's wife?
4. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man is poor.
(b) The man is a heretic.
(c) The man has a bad reputation.
(d) The man is too young.
5. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Common Man say is the worst thing about the new Chancellor?
2. What is the second role played by the Common Man?
3. What occupation does More think Richard should hold?
4. What is Cromwell's first name?
5. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)