|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
2. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
(a) Pays him.
(b) Takes him into another room.
(c) Shakes his hand.
(d) Gives him a message.
3. What is a publican?
(a) A religous fanatic.
(b) A politician.
(c) A farmer.
(d) An innkeeper.
4. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
5. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
(a) To bend others to his will.
(b) To make his divorce convenient.
(c) To distract him from his worries.
(d) To make him feel important.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what has Roper decided to declare allegiance in Act 2?
2. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
3. What does Rich say he has lost while talking to Cromwell?
4. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
5. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)