|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He rides a horse.
(b) He walks.
(c) He takes the canal boat.
(d) He has a carriage.
2. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Stop changing his mind.
(b) Prove his changed manners.
(c) Join the church.
(d) Make some money.
3. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
(a) His teeth.
(b) His skin tone.
(c) His hair style.
(d) His clothes.
4. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
5. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rich tells Cromwell that it will be hard to ___________More.
2. To whom does More talk about the divorce of the King?
3. Why is Cromwell happy to hear about what would induce Rich to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
4. What was Cromwell's occupation before Wolsey's death?
5. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)