|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of More's daughter?
2. What does Roper call More's chain of office?
(a) A degradation.
(b) A decoration.
(c) A declination.
(d) A declaration.
3. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(a) Martin Luther.
(b) King Henry.
(d) Thomas More.
4. What job does Cromwell say Rich would be good at?
(a) Assistant to the Secretary.
(b) Scribe to the Council.
(d) Collector of Revenues.
5. What is a publican?
(a) A religous fanatic.
(b) A farmer.
(c) An innkeeper.
(d) A politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
2. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
3. What does Cromwell ask of the publican?
4. What does Rich do when More enters Scene 6?
5. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)