|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of man does Cromwell say would stay out of the way of the divorce?
(a) Men with common sense.
(b) Men with motivation.
(c) Men governed by fear.
(d) Men with conviction.
2. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
(d) The King.
3. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
(a) The Abomination.
(b) The Whore of all Whores.
(c) That Thing.
(d) The Beast.
4. What is the title of More's wife?
5. According to Chapuys, to what has Catherine's pain caused insult?
(a) The alliance with Spain.
(b) The nation of England.
(c) None of these.
(d) The Catholic Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
2. What does Roper call More's chain of office?
3. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
4. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
5. What was Cromwell's occupation before Wolsey's death?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)