|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
(b) Common sense.
(c) Moral integrity.
2. What does Rich do when More enters Scene 6?
(b) Runs out.
(c) Embraces him.
(d) Get flushed and embarrassed.
3. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
(a) It does not openly preach to all.
(b) The King wants a divorce.
(c) It changes its doctrines.
(d) The Pope is corrupt.
4. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
(a) A fool.
(b) A ninny.
(c) A red herring.
(d) A stalwart.
5. To whom does More talk about the divorce of the King?
(a) The Pope.
(b) His steward.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
2. What does Chapuys call More when talking to Cromwell?
3. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
4. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
5. Who helps More to remove his chain of office?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)