|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a publican?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A politician.
(c) An innkeeper.
(d) A religous fanatic.
2. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
(a) It changes its doctrines.
(b) It does not openly preach to all.
(c) The Pope is corrupt.
(d) The King wants a divorce.
3. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
4. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
(a) A resignation for himself.
(b) A replacement for Catherine.
(c) A divorce for King Henry.
(d) A promotion for himself.
5. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
2. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
3. What does Rich say is the one thing that would convince him to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
4. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
5. What is the title of More's wife?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)