|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rich say he has lost while talking to Cromwell?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His fidelity.
(c) His faith.
(d) His friendship.
2. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(a) Martin Luther.
(b) King Henry.
(d) Thomas More.
3. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
4. What is the name of More's daughter?
5. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 1:30 a.m.
(b) 11:30 a.m.
(c) 11:30 p.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rich do when More enters Scene 6?
2. To what has Roper decided to declare allegiance in Act 2?
3. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
4. What does Cromwell ask of the publican?
5. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)