|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Stop changing his mind.
(b) Make some money.
(c) Prove his changed manners.
(d) Join the church.
2. What is Henry's innocent fantasy according to Cromwell?
(a) To steer a ship.
(b) To hunt wild boars.
(c) To please the Pope.
(d) To marry Anne.
3. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
4. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
5. Why is Cromwell happy to hear about what would induce Rich to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
(a) He knows he is honest.
(b) He would have said the same thing.
(c) He wanted a reason to get Rich in trouble.
(d) He knows he can combat this.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new position Cromwell wants Rich to keep secret?
2. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
3. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
4. What does More say would cause him to quit as the Chancellor?
5. What does Chapuys call More when talking to Cromwell?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)