|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
(a) Moral integrity.
(d) Common sense.
2. What job does Cromwell say Rich would be good at?
(b) Collector of Revenues.
(c) Scribe to the Council.
(d) Assistant to the Secretary.
3. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 1:30 p.m.
(b) 11:30 p.m.
(c) 1:30 a.m.
(d) 11:30 a.m.
4. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
(a) The Act of Supremacy.
(b) The Act of Institution.
(c) The Act of Heresy.
(d) The Act of Creation.
5. What is the name of More's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
2. What is Henry's innocent fantasy according to Cromwell?
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
5. What does Roper call More's chain of office?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)