|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rich say he will keep the secret of Cromwell's new position?
(a) To protect More.
(b) Out of friendship.
(c) To get out of his bribe.
(d) In return for money.
2. The King was made the head of the new church by ____________.
(a) The Act of Supremacy.
(b) The Act of Heresy.
(c) The Act of Creation.
(d) The Act of Institution.
3. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
(a) A ninny.
(b) A red herring.
(c) A fool.
(d) A stalwart.
4. To whom does More talk about the divorce of the King?
(b) His steward.
(c) His wife.
(d) The Pope.
5. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
(b) Moral integrity.
(d) Common sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
2. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
3. What does Roper call More's chain of office?
4. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
5. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)