|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
(a) Gives him a message.
(b) Takes him into another room.
(c) Shakes his hand.
(d) Pays him.
2. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 11:30 p.m.
(b) 11:30 a.m.
(c) 1:30 p.m.
(d) 1:30 a.m.
3. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) Hampton Court.
(c) The London Bridge.
(d) Canterbury Court.
4. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Stop changing his mind.
(b) Make some money.
(c) Join the church.
(d) Prove his changed manners.
5. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
(a) More public riots.
(b) More's resignation.
(c) Catherine's public announcement.
(d) Some public executions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rich tells Cromwell that it will be hard to ___________More.
2. To whom does More talk about the divorce of the King?
3. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
4. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
5. How does Cromwell define his new position after Wolsey's death?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)