|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a publican?
(a) A religous fanatic.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A politician.
(d) An innkeeper.
2. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man is a heretic.
(b) The man has a bad reputation.
(c) The man is too young.
(d) The man is poor.
3. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Prove his changed manners.
(b) Join the church.
(c) Make some money.
(d) Stop changing his mind.
4. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
5. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of More's daughter?
2. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
3. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
4. What does Cromwell ask of the publican?
5. Who gave the special permission for King Henry's first marriage?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)