|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a pregnant woman.
(b) He married a woman from another country.
(c) He married a woman older than he is.
(d) He married his brother's wife.
2. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) His brother.
(b) The King.
(c) His father.
(d) A rebel.
3. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
(a) A fool.
(b) A stalwart.
(c) A red herring.
(d) A ninny.
4. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
(a) More's resignation.
(b) Catherine's public announcement.
(c) Some public executions.
(d) More public riots.
5. Why does Rich say he will keep the secret of Cromwell's new position?
(a) To protect More.
(b) In return for money.
(c) To get out of his bribe.
(d) Out of friendship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rich say is the one thing that would convince him to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
2. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
3. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
4. Why is Cromwell happy to hear about what would induce Rich to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
5. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)