|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
(a) He married a pregnant woman.
(b) He married a woman from another country.
(c) He married his brother's wife.
(d) He married a woman older than he is.
2. What does Rich do for the Duke?
(a) He is a scribe.
(b) He is a librarian.
(c) He is a servant.
(d) He is an announcer.
3. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
4. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
(a) The bishops.
(c) Thomas More.
(d) King Henry.
5. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does More talk about the divorce of the King?
2. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
3. Why does More not allow Roper to talk about his opinion of the Church of England?
4. What is the title of More's wife?
5. What does Rich do when More enters Scene 6?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)