|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rich say he will keep the secret of Cromwell's new position?
(a) Out of friendship.
(b) In return for money.
(c) To get out of his bribe.
(d) To protect More.
2. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
(a) The King wants a divorce.
(b) It does not openly preach to all.
(c) It changes its doctrines.
(d) The Pope is corrupt.
3. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
(a) A replacement for Catherine.
(b) A promotion for himself.
(c) A divorce for King Henry.
(d) A resignation for himself.
4. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
(a) Takes him into another room.
(b) Pays him.
(c) Shakes his hand.
(d) Gives him a message.
5. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
(a) His hair style.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His skin tone.
(d) His teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
2. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
3. Where does More live as the Chancellor?
4. What is the new position Cromwell wants Rich to keep secret?
5. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)