|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does More not allow Roper to talk about his opinion of the Church of England?
(a) He fears the legal ramifications.
(b) He likes the new church.
(c) He already knows them.
(d) He doesn't know if they are really alone.
2. Rich tells Cromwell that it will be hard to ___________More.
3. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Prove his changed manners.
(b) Make some money.
(c) Join the church.
(d) Stop changing his mind.
4. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
5. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
(a) 11:30 p.m.
(b) 1:30 a.m.
(c) 11:30 a.m.
(d) 1:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Cromwell say Rich would be good at?
2. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
5. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)