|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wolsey's position in the church?
2. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He rides a horse.
(b) He walks.
(c) He takes the canal boat.
(d) He has a carriage.
4. Who does Chapuys say has the responsibility to stop the actions of the King?
5. What does Rich do for the Duke?
(a) He is a servant.
(b) He is a scribe.
(c) He is an announcer.
(d) He is a librarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Roper does More say makes him look like a Spaniard?
2. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
3. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
4. Why does More not allow Roper to talk about his opinion of the Church of England?
5. What special permission did King Henry get for his first marriage?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)