|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rich tells Cromwell that it will be hard to ___________More.
2. What is the name of More's daughter?
3. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) The King.
(b) His brother.
(c) A rebel.
(d) His father.
4. What does Cromwell tell Rich his main job is for the King?
(a) To distract him from his worries.
(b) To bend others to his will.
(c) To make him feel important.
(d) To make his divorce convenient.
5. What does Cromwell do when the steward brings information about More?
(a) Pays him.
(b) Shakes his hand.
(c) Takes him into another room.
(d) Gives him a message.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cromwell define his new position after Wolsey's death?
2. What does Cromwell ask of the publican?
3. What is the new position Cromwell wants Rich to keep secret?
4. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
5. Who got Rich his position with the Duke?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)