|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Cromwell say Rich would be good at?
(b) Scribe to the Council.
(c) Collector of Revenues.
(d) Assistant to the Secretary.
2. What kind of man does Cromwell say would stay out of the way of the divorce?
(a) Men with common sense.
(b) Men with motivation.
(c) Men with conviction.
(d) Men governed by fear.
3. What does More say would cause him to quit as the Chancellor?
(a) If the Catholic church is thrust out of England.
(b) If he is called as a witness.
(c) If Henry gets his divorce.
(d) If the bishops side with the King.
4. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) The King.
(b) A rebel.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
5. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He refuses his approval.
(b) He hugs her tightly.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He begins to weep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does More meet with Wolsey?
2. Rich tells Cromwell that it will be hard to ___________More.
3. What does Wolsey say is Anne Boleyn's greatest attribute?
4. What does Rich say he has lost while talking to Cromwell?
5. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)