|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man has a bad reputation.
(b) The man is a heretic.
(c) The man is poor.
(d) The man is too young.
2. What does More say would cause him to quit as the Chancellor?
(a) If the Catholic church is thrust out of England.
(b) If he is called as a witness.
(c) If Henry gets his divorce.
(d) If the bishops side with the King.
3. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
(a) A replacement for Catherine.
(b) A promotion for himself.
(c) A divorce for King Henry.
(d) A resignation for himself.
4. What is the name of More's daughter?
5. To what has Roper decided to declare allegiance in Act 2?
(a) The Church of England.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Rebel Cause.
(d) The Lutheran Sect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More call Anne Boleyn when talking to Wolsey?
2. Why is Cromwell happy to hear about what would induce Rich to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
3. What does Wolsey say More needs more of to be a great statesman?
4. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
5. What does Rich tell Cromwell he is almost certain of about his character?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)