|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(b) King Henry.
(c) Thomas More.
(d) Martin Luther.
2. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
3. What does Rich tell Cromwell he is almost certain of about his character?
(a) He is not faithful.
(b) He is not disloyal.
(c) He is not motivated.
(d) He is not religious.
4. What does Chapuys think will send a message of resistance?
(a) More public riots.
(b) Some public executions.
(c) More's resignation.
(d) Catherine's public announcement.
5. Why does Rich say he will keep the secret of Cromwell's new position?
(a) In return for money.
(b) Out of friendship.
(c) To protect More.
(d) To get out of his bribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
2. Where is Wolsey sending what he has More to read when they meet?
3. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
4. What is the title of More's wife?
5. What does Chapuys call More when talking to Cromwell?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)