Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roper call More's chain of office?
(a) A decoration.
(b) A declaration.
(c) A declination.
(d) A degradation.
2. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
3. What does Wolsey say More needs less of to be a great statesman?
(b) Common sense.
(c) Moral integrity.
4. What does Rich say is the one thing that would convince him to tell others of Cromwell's new position?
(b) Death threats.
(d) A new position.
5. What is Wolsey requesting in the item he has More read when they meet together?
(a) A promotion for himself.
(b) A replacement for Catherine.
(c) A resignation for himself.
(d) A divorce for King Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who severed England's last ties with the Catholic Church?
2. Where does the Scene 6 take place?
3. What does Wolsey call the English Ambassador when talking to More?
4. Who hired Cromwell after Wolsey's death?
5. What does Rich tell Cromwell he is almost certain of about his character?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)