|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To seek enlightenment.
(b) To find companionship.
(c) To be true to himself.
(d) To avoid harm.
2. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He has a carriage.
(b) He walks.
(c) He takes the canal boat.
(d) He rides a horse.
3. Why was the new church created?
(a) To allow Henry his divorce.
(b) To be of convenience to the Parliament.
(c) To make a powerful statement.
(d) All of these.
4. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
5. What created the new church?
(a) A Royal Dictate.
(b) An act of Parliament.
(c) A Petition of the State.
(d) A Papal Decree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
2. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
3. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
4. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
5. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)