|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
2. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To seek enlightenment.
(b) To avoid harm.
(c) To be true to himself.
(d) To find companionship.
3. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Make some money.
(b) Join the church.
(c) Prove his changed manners.
(d) Stop changing his mind.
4. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He has a carriage.
(b) He walks.
(c) He rides a horse.
(d) He takes the canal boat.
5. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
2. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
4. What is the name of More's daughter?
5. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)