|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The Common Man.
(d) The Plebian.
2. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
3. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To seek enlightenment.
(b) To avoid harm.
(c) To find companionship.
(d) To be true to himself.
4. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A heretic.
(c) A rebel.
(d) A fool.
5. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are imprisoned.
(b) They are deported.
(c) They are executed.
(d) They are tortured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
2. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
3. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
5. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)