|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
(d) Inn keepers.
2. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are deported.
(b) They are put in prison.
(c) They are allowed their beliefs.
(d) They are sent to outerlying cities.
3. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The Plebian.
(c) The Common Man.
4. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
(b) Loss of stature.
(c) Fear of Pain.
(d) All of these.
5. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
2. What is the title of More's wife?
3. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
4. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
5. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)