|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(b) Thomas More.
(c) King Henry.
(d) Martin Luther.
2. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
(b) Fear of Pain.
(c) All of these.
(d) Loss of stature.
3. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A heretic.
(c) A fool.
(d) A rebel.
4. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He hugs her tightly.
(c) He begins to weep.
(d) He refuses his approval.
5. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To find companionship.
(b) To avoid harm.
(c) To be true to himself.
(d) To seek enlightenment.
Short Answer Questions
1. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
2. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
3. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
4. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
5. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)