|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
(a) Insults him.
(b) Embraces him.
(c) Blesses him.
(d) Strikes him.
2. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are imprisoned.
(b) They are tortured.
(c) They are deported.
(d) They are executed.
3. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
(a) All of these.
(b) Loss of stature.
(d) Fear of Pain.
4. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
(b) Inn keepers.
5. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
(a) The Pope.
(b) King Henry.
(c) Chancellor Cromwell.
(d) Thomas More.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
2. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
3. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
5. What is the title of More's wife?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)