|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He walks.
(b) He rides a horse.
(c) He has a carriage.
(d) He takes the canal boat.
2. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To find companionship.
(b) To avoid harm.
(c) To seek enlightenment.
(d) To be true to himself.
3. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) The Protestant Church.
(b) The Lutheran Sect.
(c) The Church of England.
(d) The Roman Catholic Church.
4. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
5. Why was the new church created?
(a) To allow Henry his divorce.
(b) To make a powerful statement.
(c) All of these.
(d) To be of convenience to the Parliament.
Short Answer Questions
1. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
2. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
3. What created the new church?
4. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
5. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)