|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Stop changing his mind.
(b) Make some money.
(c) Prove his changed manners.
(d) Join the church.
2. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are deported.
(b) They are executed.
(c) They are imprisoned.
(d) They are tortured.
3. What created the new church?
(a) A Papal Decree.
(b) A Royal Dictate.
(c) A Petition of the State.
(d) An act of Parliament.
4. Why was the new church created?
(a) To be of convenience to the Parliament.
(b) All of these.
(c) To make a powerful statement.
(d) To allow Henry his divorce.
5. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A fool.
(c) A rebel.
(d) A heretic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
2. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
3. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
4. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
5. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)