|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) A rebel.
(d) The King.
2. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
(a) His name.
(b) His complexion.
(c) His age.
(d) His eye color.
3. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To find companionship.
(b) To be true to himself.
(c) To seek enlightenment.
(d) To avoid harm.
4. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are deported.
(b) They are sent to outerlying cities.
(c) They are put in prison.
(d) They are allowed their beliefs.
5. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man is poor.
(b) The man is too young.
(c) The man is a heretic.
(d) The man has a bad reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of More's wife?
2. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
3. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
4. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
5. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)