|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of More's wife?
2. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
3. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) His father.
(b) A rebel.
(c) The King.
(d) His brother.
4. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
5. Why was the new church created?
(a) To make a powerful statement.
(b) To allow Henry his divorce.
(c) All of these.
(d) To be of convenience to the Parliament.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of More's daughter?
2. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
3. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
4. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
5. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)