|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the new church created?
(a) To make a powerful statement.
(b) All of these.
(c) To be of convenience to the Parliament.
(d) To allow Henry his divorce.
2. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
(a) Embraces him.
(b) Blesses him.
(c) Insults him.
(d) Strikes him.
3. What created the new church?
(a) A Royal Dictate.
(b) A Papal Decree.
(c) A Petition of the State.
(d) An act of Parliament.
4. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 3 years.
5. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
Short Answer Questions
1. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
2. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
3. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
4. What is the title of More's wife?
5. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)