|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
(a) The status of the nation.
(b) The reputation of the church.
(c) The affects on his friends.
(d) The health of his family.
2. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
3. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
(a) He takes the canal boat.
(b) He walks.
(c) He has a carriage.
(d) He rides a horse.
4. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
5. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Join the church.
(b) Stop changing his mind.
(c) Make some money.
(d) Prove his changed manners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
2. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
3. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
4. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
5. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)