|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
(a) His complexion.
(b) His age.
(c) His eye color.
(d) His name.
2. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To seek enlightenment.
(b) To find companionship.
(c) To avoid harm.
(d) To be true to himself.
3. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man is a heretic.
(b) The man is too young.
(c) The man has a bad reputation.
(d) The man is poor.
4. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) The Lutheran Sect.
(b) The Roman Catholic Church.
(c) The Church of England.
(d) The Protestant Church.
5. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
(a) The reputation of the church.
(b) The status of the nation.
(c) The affects on his friends.
(d) The health of his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
2. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
3. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
5. What created the new church?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)