|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
(a) The health of his family.
(b) The affects on his friends.
(c) The status of the nation.
(d) The reputation of the church.
2. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The Plebian.
(c) The Common Man.
3. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) The Church of England.
(b) The Lutheran Sect.
(c) The Roman Catholic Church.
(d) The Protestant Church.
4. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
(a) Loss of stature.
(b) All of these.
(c) Fear of Pain.
5. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
(a) Strikes him.
(b) Embraces him.
(c) Blesses him.
(d) Insults him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
2. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
3. What created the new church?
4. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
5. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)