|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
(a) Embraces him.
(b) Insults him.
(c) Blesses him.
(d) Strikes him.
2. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
(c) The Plebian.
(d) The Common Man.
3. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man has a bad reputation.
(b) The man is a heretic.
(c) The man is poor.
(d) The man is too young.
4. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are deported.
(b) They are tortured.
(c) They are executed.
(d) They are imprisoned.
5. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Stop changing his mind.
(b) Prove his changed manners.
(c) Join the church.
(d) Make some money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
2. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
3. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
4. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
5. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)