|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To avoid harm.
(b) To seek enlightenment.
(c) To be true to himself.
(d) To find companionship.
2. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Join the church.
(b) Stop changing his mind.
(c) Make some money.
(d) Prove his changed manners.
3. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
4. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(a) Scriptural accounts.
(b) Modern culture.
5. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are imprisoned.
(b) They are tortured.
(c) They are deported.
(d) They are executed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
2. What is the name of More's daughter?
3. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
4. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
5. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)