|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A heretic.
(c) A rebel.
(d) A fool.
2. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
3. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man is a heretic.
(b) The man is too young.
(c) The man has a bad reputation.
(d) The man is poor.
4. What does More say when More's daughter says she is engaged?
(a) He hugs her tightly.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He refuses his approval.
(d) He begins to weep.
5. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(a) Martin Luther.
(b) Thomas More.
(c) King Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
2. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
5. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)