|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
(a) A fool.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A rebel.
(d) A heretic.
2. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
(b) Modern culture.
(d) Scriptural accounts.
3. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
4. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man is too young.
(b) The man is a heretic.
(c) The man has a bad reputation.
(d) The man is poor.
5. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
2. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
3. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
4. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
5. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)