|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More tell Norfolk it would be easier for him to change than his mind?
(a) His eye color.
(b) His age.
(c) His complexion.
(d) His name.
2. What does Norfolk say More does not think about with his actions?
(a) The reputation of the church.
(b) The affects on his friends.
(c) The status of the nation.
(d) The health of his family.
3. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are imprisoned.
(b) They are tortured.
(c) They are deported.
(d) They are executed.
4. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(b) King Henry.
(c) Martin Luther.
(d) Thomas More.
5. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To be true to himself.
(b) To avoid harm.
(c) To seek enlightenment.
(d) To find companionship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
2. What created the new church?
3. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
4. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
5. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)