|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To find companionship.
(b) To seek enlightenment.
(c) To avoid harm.
(d) To be true to himself.
2. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
4. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
(a) A heretic.
(b) A rebel.
(c) A fool.
(d) An idiot.
5. What created the new church?
(a) A Royal Dictate.
(b) A Papal Decree.
(c) A Petition of the State.
(d) An act of Parliament.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
2. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
3. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
4. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
5. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)