|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
(a) Insults him.
(b) Blesses him.
(c) Embraces him.
(d) Strikes him.
2. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
(a) The King.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) A rebel.
3. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
4. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(a) King Henry.
(b) Thomas More.
(c) Martin Luther.
5. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
(a) The King wants a divorce.
(b) The Pope is corrupt.
(c) It changes its doctrines.
(d) It does not openly preach to all.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
2. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
3. The new church called a compromise of ______________.
4. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
5. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)