|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
2. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
3. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
(a) The man is poor.
(b) The man has a bad reputation.
(c) The man is too young.
(d) The man is a heretic.
4. What does More say his daughter's suitor must do before he marries his daughter?
(a) Prove his changed manners.
(b) Make some money.
(c) Join the church.
(d) Stop changing his mind.
5. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
(a) All of these.
(c) Loss of stature.
(d) Fear of Pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
2. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
3. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
5. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)