|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
(a) Strikes him.
(b) Embraces him.
(c) Insults him.
(d) Blesses him.
2. What is the title of More's wife?
3. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
4. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
5. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does More's daughter's suitor get home after his talk with More?
2. What does More's daughter's suitor say is the worst thing about More's church?
3. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
4. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
5. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)