|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduces Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) The Plebian.
(d) The Common Man.
2. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
3. What happens to a few of the people who stand against the new church?
(a) They are deported.
(b) They are executed.
(c) They are imprisoned.
(d) They are tortured.
4. In what year does Act 2, Scene1 start?
5. What is the name of More's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What created the new church?
2. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
3. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
4. What happens to people who stand against the new church?
5. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)