|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of More's daughter's suitor?
2. What does More's daughter's suitor call the Church?
3. After talking to Norfolk by the river, More says that man's natural inclination is ____________________.
(a) To seek enlightenment.
(b) To avoid harm.
(c) To find companionship.
(d) To be true to himself.
4. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
(a) Fear of Pain.
(c) All of these.
(d) Loss of stature.
5. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(b) Thomas More.
(c) Martin Luther.
(d) King Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of More's daughter?
2. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
3. What refuses to stop for More after his talk with Cromwell?
4. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
5. Why was the new church created?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)