|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does More do when Norfolk talks to him after his exchange with Cromwell?
(a) Insults him.
(b) Strikes him.
(c) Blesses him.
(d) Embraces him.
2. Who has More's daughter's suitor tried to pattern his life after?
(a) King Henry.
(b) Martin Luther.
(d) Thomas More.
3. Who is made the Supreme Head of the new church?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Thomas More.
(c) Chancellor Cromwell.
(d) King Henry.
4. What does Cromwell think is the price of haughty men?
(b) All of these.
(c) Fear of Pain.
(d) Loss of stature.
5. What is the last name of More's daughter's suitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Act 2, Scene 1 start?
2. What church was formed between Act 1 and Act 2?
3. Why was the new church created?
4. More says his daughter's suitor is just like__________.
5. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)