Quiz: Preface to Act 2, Scene 6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Chapuys's occupation?
c) Spanish Ambassador.
2. What author has Richard been reading at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does More react the way he does to the announcement of the proposal to his daughter?
a) The man has a bad reputation.
b) The man is a heretic.
c) The man is too young.
d) The man is poor.
4. What does Norfolk call More when they talk after his meeting with Cromwell?
a) A heretic.
b) An idiot.
c) A rebel.
d) A fool.
5. What does Cromwell call the Pope after the Church of...
This section contains 265 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)