1. What does Bolt provide in the preface?
(a) A detailed description of the setting.
(b) An outline for the plot.
(c) Historical background.
(d) His opinion.
2. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
(a) Being in power.
(b) Withstanding trials.
(c) Finding truth.
(d) Getting his way.
3. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
(a) Lack of money.
(c) Lack of title.
4. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
5. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
(a) To keep peace with Spain.
(b) To settle her dowry.
(c) To show compassion.
(d) To honor his brother.
6. Why did Henry want to divorce Catherine?
(a) All of these.
(b) She was rigidly religious.
(c) She did not produce an heir.
(d) He fell in love with someone else.
7. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
8. Why was the surviving child of Catherine seen as unfit to rule?
(a) She was Spanish.
(b) She was sickly.
(c) She was not living in England.
(d) She was a girl.
This section contains 3,799 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)