1. What does Bolt provide in the preface?
(a) An outline for the plot.
(b) A detailed description of the setting.
(c) Historical background.
(d) His opinion.
2. According to Bolt, to what what Henry VIII accustomed?
(a) Withstanding trials.
(b) Finding truth.
(c) Being in power.
(d) Getting his way.
3. What stood in the way of Henry VIII being able to marry Anne?
(b) Lack of title.
(c) Lack of money.
4. What was the name of Henry's older brother?
5. Why did Henry marry Catherine?
(a) To show compassion.
(b) To keep peace with Spain.
(c) To settle her dowry.
(d) To honor his brother.
6. Why did Henry want to divorce Catherine?
(a) She did not produce an heir.
(b) He fell in love with someone else.
(c) She was rigidly religious.
(d) All of these.
7. What was the name of the only survivng child of Catherine?
8. Why was the surviving child of Catherine seen as unfit to rule?
(a) She was Spanish.
(b) She was not living in England.
(c) She was sickly.
(d) She was a girl.
This section contains 3,799 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)